Pantene Pro-V Style Texture Pomade, 1.7 oz (50 g) Jars, (Pack of 3)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Style Texture Pomade, 1.7 oz (50 g) Jars, (Pack of 3)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This works very well for my boyfriends short hair, cheaper than most texture pomade.” in reviews
“It provides shine, definition and some hold without leaving your style greasy.” in reviews
Ankeny, IA
I love the smell of the Pantene Pro-V style texture pomade. I use it mainly to slick edges and keep flyaway controlled. Love this stuff!
Superior Twp, MI
This pomade is great for short cuts with lots of texture. It provides shine, definition and some hold without leaving your style greasy.
Los Angeles, CA
Pomades! Are a favorite of mine, I've used it as a deep conditioner and as a styler. It's amazing! Smells so good! And is inexpensive!
He usado shampoo, acondicionador, crema de peinar, bano de crema, espuma para peinar, hay muchos productos de la marca que desconozco.
When I want my layers to pop out, just a tiny bit of this goes a long way. It gives me the look I want to achieve with my long hair.
Buena Park, Ca
I usually love most things Pantene, but this pomade was extremely sticky and left nasty buildup in my hair. Not a fan at all :(
Othello, WA
It's more of a cream then a gel. lt holds your frizzy hair down..gives it moisture.. Also makes it soft and easier to work with
Ontario
I really enjoyed using this pomade it smells so good and does the job it is intended for. Definitely something to reach for.
Love Pantene and all of their products. This works very well for my boyfriends short hair, cheaper than most texture pomade.
Akron, OH
Great product for my thick hair natural hair leaves hair smooth would highly recommend, also smells great and nice price!!

Looking for your answer?