Pantene Pro-V Style Texture Pomade, 1.7 oz (50 g) Jars, (Pack of 3) uploaded by Camila U.Pantene Pro-V Style Texture Pomade, 1.7 oz (50 g) Jars, (Pack of 3) uploaded by Ķėń Ķ.

BY PANTENE #38 in Pomades & Waxes

Pantene Pro-V Style Texture Pomade, 1.7 oz (50 g) Jars, (Pack of 3)
  • "This works very well for my boyfriends short hair, cheaper than most texture pomade." in 1 review
  • "It provides shine, definition and some hold without leaving your style greasy." in 1 review
Michelle F.
Jackson, KY
One of the best styling products ive used by far!! this product is on a class of its own, will never buy any other brand. i smells amazing and the smell lingers for hours, it was very effective and i will never buy another pomade product besides pantene again!!!!!!
Sierra H.
I've been looking for this product but I haven't been able to find it at the store I used to purchase it at, I'm guessing it is no longer sold. This product worked just as well as the more expensive brands for nearly half the price!
Pia A.
Buena Park, Ca
I usually love most things Pantene, but this pomade was extremely sticky and left nasty buildup in my hair. Not a fan at all :(
Felice W.
Love this product because not helps control my edges well. and I always like to use it after I wrap my hair.
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
Keeps all my little fly away hair in place. My hair looks smooth and shiny. It smells very good too!
Elaine A.
Humacao , PR
Love it and love so much all my Pantene products, they leave my hair shinny and looking great
Cristy Z.
This is one of my favorites it does not leave my hair greasy left it with shine and no frizz.
Regina G.
Love this!
Works very well for holding down and smoothing edges
Does not dry or flake
Ķėń Ķ.
Chicago
This was the most important thing i used for keeping my hair texture the same i will strongly recommend this to anyone who has been looking for something that will help them keep the texture of their hair,and also my hair has grown so long from use this product
Sarah S.
I have used this to style my husband's hair before and I was really impressed with it. It didn't look like he had a lot of product in his hair, yet it still gave his style a lot of texture and body. I woudl definitely recommend this pomade.