Pantene Pro-V Style Texture Pomade, 1.7 oz (50 g) Jars, (Pack of 3)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Style Texture Pomade, 1.7 oz (50 g) Jars, (Pack of 3)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This works very well for my boyfriends short hair, cheaper than most texture pomade.” in reviews
“It provides shine, definition and some hold without leaving your style greasy.” in reviews
Linden, TN
Helped to create texture, and hold my hair how I wanted, all day. Just don't make the mistake of using too much,bc it can make your hair look greasy if too much is applied. A little goes a long way and it works very well!
Tulsa, OK
I love this pomade to use for special event hair or for really high maintenance styles. It is light and smells good and takes care of my hair with the great formulation. I will always have a jar in my bathroom
Chicago
Pantene Pro-V Style Texture Pomade, 1.7 oz (50 g) Jars, (Pack of 3) uploaded by Ķėń Ķ.
This was the most important thing i used for keeping my hair texture the same i will strongly recommend this to anyone who has been looking for something that will help them keep the texture of their hair,and also my hair has grown so long from use this product
Jackson, KY
One of the best styling products ive used by far!! this product is on a class of its own, will never buy any other brand. i smells amazing and the smell lingers for hours, it was very effective and i will never buy another pomade product besides pantene again!!!!!!
I have used this to style my husband's hair before and I was really impressed with it. It didn't look like he had a lot of product in his hair, yet it still gave his style a lot of texture and body. I woudl definitely recommend this pomade.
I have fallen in love with this product my hair is already curly but with this product it just adds more. The scent is very pleasant not at all overwhelming. Compared to other texturizing products it is very cost efficient. I would definitely recommend it to others and I will be purchasing it again
Lake Elsinore, CA
I love this product. It really helps to allow me to style my hair the way I want! As someone with fine hair, it is difficult to find products that don't weigh my hair down or make it appear greasy.
Detroit, MI
A great pomade, especially for my fine hair. It last forever because a little goes a long way. Also doesn't make my hair feel greasy or stiff or crunchy like other products I've tried, but helps hold it in place for a long time.
I've been looking for this product but I haven't been able to find it at the store I used to purchase it at, I'm guessing it is no longer sold. This product worked just as well as the more expensive brands for nearly half the price!
I love this pomade I have shot hair on one side of my head and it keeps it in place plus it gives texture to the rest of my hair also smells amazing

Looking for your answer?