BY PANTENE

Hope H.
I love this product! It works very well for me. My hair is very straight and I like a change and this really makes my hair wavy. It also last for quite awhile. I can go all day with it in my hair. It's not horribly pricey, but I'd pay the extra because I absolutely love the product!
Lexie E.
Killeen, TX
My hair is very thick and naturally straight, so usually products don't work well in my hair. However, this product has finally done the trick! My hair keeps that tossed, bed head look I am striving for throughout the entire day, but doesn't make my hair sticky and hard. Love it!
Niki A.
Pleasant Hill, IA
I have been a Pantene user for years. I recently used a different brand and remembered why I love Pantene. The mousse is light and airy. I have very thin, straight hair so to keep the static and fly-aways under control this mousse is a must. Great price. Would definitely recommend.
Liliana G.
Brownsville, TX
Well my hair is supper thin and straight and is hard for me to make it even curly but this product has helped a lot compared to others that wouldn't keep the waves going on all day like this one does. I think I would stick to this because I haven't found anything better
LaSonia W.
Richmond, VA
This shampoo keeps my hair clean as well as very healthy. This shampoo is head and shoulders over the competition and so is the conditioner. The scent is subtle but good and it never dries my hair out. I would recommend this for my friends and family.
elizabeth o.
DELRAY BEACH, FL
I use this mousse when I want a fuller look for my hair. It doesn't make my hair stiff at all but it adds lots of volume. Also, some mousses can get flaky by the end of the day but not this one. I can always trust Pantene for high quality hair products.
Kasey O.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This does the trick to my hair. I have very heavy and long hair, it gave me a lift by my roots and held for most of the day. I would recommend to anyone with thick hair.
Elide M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this mousse I also love the smell of it Pantene always gets me. I would definelty recommend this doesn't leave your hair frizzy and its an affordable price.
Meghan F.
Milan, MN
I use this on me & my 6 year old! I gave my daughter the 'baby hair' gene. we both have tiny baby hairs along our hair lines so we always use Pantene to tame or hold them down! it also smells so goooood!
Julie M.
Modesto, CA
Best drug store mousse I've tried! It doesn't leave the hair "crunchy" or oily looking! A little goes a long way! I use a little before blow drying my hair and it keeps it's volume all day!!