Pantene Pro-v Style - Curls Mousse - #3 Extra Strong Hold - 6.6 Oz. uploaded by Isabelle N.Pantene Pro-v Style - Curls Mousse - #3 Extra Strong Hold - 6.6 Oz. uploaded by Evelyn M.Pantene Pro-v Style - Curls Mousse - #3 Extra Strong Hold - 6.6 Oz. uploaded by Leonor Mariana R.

BY PANTENE #87 in Mousse

Amanda G.
I absolutely love the smell of this! I get cute curls, but it gets sticky if you use too much product. Also, to me is more like an alternative when I don't have much time to style my hair before I leave the house. I've bought it a couple times now and I'm probably gonna keep doing it.
Claudia B.
Im always looking for great curly hair products and this mousse was awesome, it is a keeper. It is lightweight and left my hair soft and not frizzy which is always a plus. I highly recommend this for those with curls. This definitely ends my search for a perfect mousse product
Natalie P.
Wilton Manors, FL
Excellent hold for an excellent price. My hair is curly and frizzy and needs a product with extra hold. The product doesn't leave your hair crunchy like some other mousse's. Is reasonably priced and available pretty much anywhere. Comes from the trusted Pantene brand.
Tiff A.
Love this product I always use it when I'm scrunching my hair it works great, and is a great price. It also has a great refreshing smell and just works awesome on my hair. I would recommend this to everyone because this is a great product! I will be using Jr again
Jen R.
Been using this for a few years now (since they discontinued their lastvcurling mousse :( ). I love it. It's a little 'sticky' which can lead to crunchy looking hair if you don't distribute it super evenly, but obce ypu get it dowb, it is great .
Erica C.
I love mousse! This product is perfect as the mousse is not too heavy and thick. Combs perfectly on your hair. Smells FANTASTIC too! The hold lasts the entire evening, so no need to carry this bottle around.
Anabel U.
I used it a long time ago, and I worked well only that there came a point where he stopped serving and still felt producto.No know if I did not know it was used, but I think I would try.
Diana P.
Oxnard, California
Bought it thinking it will help me with my thick straight hair.. It was not what I was expecting. Still have it will try it again
Sheree M.
Tualatin, OR
Great control without getting too crunchy! Love the versatility. Also great to freshen up my locks in between showers.
Rayleen M.
Great hold but I could not handle the perfume smell it had with my Asthma. But other than that great product.