BY PANTENE

Rebecca z.
Ballston Lake, NY
Holds curls, but does give a bit of stiffness. If you try to brush it out or soften it, white residue comes out. But for price and amount needed, I woukd buy again.
Emily B.
Charleston, WV
Every time I change my hair routine, I always come back to this. I have caucasian, long, naturally curly hair and this works really well with it. You can air dry or diffuse and it looks and feels great.
Jenn W.
severna park
This is my favorite mousse for my curly hair. I have tried many other products - most much more expensive- but I keep coming back to this. Smooths my curls but allows for my natural volume. Love it.
Alejandra P.
Bronx, NY
I use the styling foam to make almost any type of hairstyle and this leaves my hair soft and molds my hair Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Moisture Mist Detangler
Brittani C.
creedmoor, NC
I can't brag enough about pantene. My absolute favorite anything for my hair. Extremely adorable, keeps my hair strong and healthy. This moose doesn't make my hair feel like cement. Big plus.
Kristy B.
Corryton , TN
I use this product off and on. I will use it for a while in order to have more defined curls, but literally after a couple months I notice that my hair falls out more in the shower than when I'm not using it. I know that sounds horrible, but it must not be too bad because I keep coming back to it! I have naturally curly hair, but I still have to use products or my hair just looks flat and frizzy. I will continue to use this until I can find another product that I like better. it does define my vurls, and not make my hair stiff and wet looking!! just try it, and see what you think!
Maria Elizabeth A.
I could say that this product worked very well. I liked the results. I did not like it very much. I think I should use too much product to achieve the effect I want.
Michelle M.
I love this stuff. It took me a long time to discover mouse for my natural, curly hair and I'm glad I finally did. This Pantene mouse really helps my curls stay in place with zero frizz. And the scent is nice too.
Alize B.
This moose is amazing ! I prefer moose over jell .. the hold in the hair is great and long lasting throughout the day ! I don't find myself worrying about how my hair is holding up because it's just that great !
Allyson M.
The product it’s self is great! I’ve been using for a few years, I LOVE the smell! But they’ve changed something with packaging and my spout breaks after a couple uses which makes continuing to use it hard! It’s happened to my last several cans!

back