Pantene Pro-V Style Curls Mousse uploaded by Leonor Mariana R.Pantene Pro-V Style Curls Mousse uploaded by Evelyn M.Pantene Pro-V Style Curls Mousse uploaded by Isabelle N.

BY PANTENE

Rebecca z.
Ballston Lake, NY
Holds curls, but does give a bit of stiffness. If you try to brush it out or soften it, white residue comes out. But for price and amount needed, I woukd buy again.
Emily B.
Charleston, WV
Every time I change my hair routine, I always come back to this. I have caucasian, long, naturally curly hair and this works really well with it. You can air dry or diffuse and it looks and feels great.
Alejandra P.
Bronx, NY
I use the styling foam to make almost any type of hairstyle and this leaves my hair soft and molds my hair Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal Moisture Mist Detangler
Kristy B.
Corryton , TN
I use this product off and on. I will use it for a while in order to have more defined curls, but literally after a couple months I notice that my hair falls out more in the shower than when I'm not using it. I know that sounds horrible, but it must not be too bad because I keep coming back to it! I have naturally curly hair, but I still have to use products or my hair just looks flat and frizzy. I will continue to use this until I can find another product that I like better. it does define my vurls, and not make my hair stiff and wet looking!! just try it, and see what you think!
Michelle M.
I love this stuff. It took me a long time to discover mouse for my natural, curly hair and I'm glad I finally did. This Pantene mouse really helps my curls stay in place with zero frizz. And the scent is nice too.
Alize B.
This moose is amazing ! I prefer moose over jell .. the hold in the hair is great and long lasting throughout the day ! I don't find myself worrying about how my hair is holding up because it's just that great !
Allyson M.
The product it’s self is great! I’ve been using for a few years, I LOVE the smell! But they’ve changed something with packaging and my spout breaks after a couple uses which makes continuing to use it hard! It’s happened to my last several cans!
Jessica V.
Pantene's Curly Mousse is one of my favorite products. It's pretty dependable and defines each of my curls. It gives you that beachy look. You really get your bang for your buck with this product.
Summer H.
Dunlap, TN
Still a little flat. I may not have used enough product since this is my first shot with mousse. :) Happy so far, but we will see how it is after a day in Tennessee July humidity.
Laura P.
New Albany, IN
This product is good for the price! On days i want to go with my more natural wave I can plop a little bit of this in my damp hair, diffuse it and I’m good to go!