BY PANTENE

Ariana C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love the fact that this comes in a non scented form because I really don't want the smell of my shampoo, conditioner, and hair spray battling it out. So I love that it's un-scented. I also like the fact that it works! I love to throw my hair up into a pony tail daily and my hair is really bad about being frizzy and unmanageable but with this hair spray I just spray a couple sprays and I no longer have the messy frizzy look!
charity P.
Stanford, KY
I love this product.After styling my hair I use this to help hold of the style I want.It keeps my curls or waves intact and doesn't leave my hair heavy or stiff.Most hair sprays have a strong order but this doesn't so it isn't overpowering and it isn't sticky at all
Sophie B.
Prosperity, PA
While I like this hairspray, including the fact that it was uncounted, I have to say that my curls fell out during the day and I did not get the long lasting affect that I was hoping for. While I have easily curled hair, this product made it a little frizzy too.
alexandria s.
This does leave a bit of a sticky feeling on your hair, but for what you pay for it...I don't think we can really complain. It's just your classic, cheap hairspray. It's not going to compare to a $20 bottle, but it's definitely a good value for the money.
Crystal W.
I've used this hairspray and even my brother uses it! I guess that tells you something. It's unscented which I really like because scented products seem to give me headaches! It gives a great hold on your hair and you stay frizz free most of the day.
Nelyabith B.
I first decided to buy hair spray to help hold my curls in place when I use the curling iron to make them. Pantene Pro-V Style Classic Unscented Hair Spray keeps your hair in control, even in high humidity and gives your hair a nice healthy shine. I am very pleased.
Melissa D.
Charlotte , Nc
Love this product. Normally, I am not a hair spray girl, however, when I want to wear my curls this is my go to hair spray. It holds without the weighed down feeling and without the sticky hair feeling also. It still gives me that bounce and not dry hair. Love this product.
Amanda A.
Amite, LA
I have used this hair spray only a few times it does hold well In my hair. It has no smell at all unlike some that smell of alcohol. It holds for a long time which is important for me.
Shelly B.
East Meadow, NY
I have used this hairspray forever! I love it, and my husband uses it also. It holds my hair and his where it needs to be. It stands up pretty darn well against the elements.
Amy W.
Most hair sprays leave such a heavy scent behind that it is really hard to find a hairspray that I can safely use as I suffer with asthma on a recurring basis. this Pantene is the best.