Pantene Pro-V Style Classic Touchable Hairspray uploaded by Sherry R.

BY PANTENE

All-Day Flexible Hold #1.

Allison W.
OWOSSO, MI
I love this hairspray. If you want hold that lasts all day and isn't stiff or crunchy this is your product. It'll stay in place, but also be soft and touchable. Pantene is the best brand you can get at an affordable price. I would recommend this to anyone.
Sarah H.
My current hair spray in my vanity. I really enjoy all Pantene Pro V product scents. They all smell very appealing to me. My mom always used Pantene shampoo growing up so I've watched as the product has evolved packaging and formula. This hair spray is great does what it says it will. If I had to give a con on it, I'd say it left my hair a little on the coarse side. But most hair sprays that are gonna give any kind of hold do in my opinion.
Kelsey M.
I am in LOVE with this product. I have used some of the more expensive brands and none of them seem to hold the hair in place as well as this one does. It lasts all day and doesn't leave my hair feeling crusty. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a effective, long lasting hairspray!
Ashley C.
This product definitely holds my curls all night, which most hair sprays can't do. However, my hair is extremely hard to brush and is in a lot of knots afterward. I'm willing to spend a little time on it at the end of the night knowing that it will hold as long as I need it to, though.
Jacqueline H.
Clark, NJ
I absolutely love how my hair feels after I use this product. I'm so picky when it comes to hair sprays because I hate that stiff feeling in my hair but this absolutely does it for me. I would recommend this product for anyone who needs the hairspray but hates having stiff hair.
David W.
Hagerstown, MD
I was searching for a hairspray that wasn't sticky and still held my style. Pantene Classic Touchable really did the trick. I could actually run a brush through it and it still held my style. I highly recommend this to anyone who dislikes the stickiness of regular hairspray.
Mandy M.
Plainwell, MI
So I always use one particular brand of hair spray. For some reason, I decided to try this one in particular out one day. I fell in love. I have when you use hairspray and your hair doesn't flow and then you have tons of snarls to brush out. When I tried Pantene, my hair was still soft and flowed. It was amazing. I do not have to use tons of hairspray and my hair looks great all day!
Sarah E.
Akron, MI
This product works well for a very light hold; no stickiness. i cannot report on how long it lasts, as i need a stronger hold for my hair type. this product is a good value for the price. not sure how it compares to other products, as i don't typically buy touchable hairspray.
Bethanie F.
Phoenix, AZ
If you have fine hair and struggle to find a great hairspray that won't way your hair down, than this is for you. It leaves the hard soft. I won't go back to any other spray. Touchable soft waves, curls and volume. The price is about 4 to 5 dollars. And the scent is great.
Laura W.
Pecatonica, IL
This hairspray is perfect for my fine, straight hair. I usually put my hair in a ponytail for work. This hairspray holds the fine flyaways without looking plastered. It is also perfect when I wear my hair down. Having fine hair it is hard to find a product that doesn't weigh my hair down. This product does not to that, so I am able to use it everyday.
Nina L.
Houma, LA
How many people like pantene products?

back