Pantene Pro-V Style Classic In Control Mousse uploaded by Kayal M.Pantene Pro-V Style Classic In Control Mousse uploaded by LEAR31505 Emily B.

BY PANTENE

Buy on Amazon
Kayal M.
East Lansing, MI
I really like this product because it makes styling easy! If I have to be quick I’ll just leave some in my hair and as it dries I get nice wavy curls. The only downside is that it can start to get pretty stiff if too much is used so be mindful of that. But it is such a time saver and makes my hair look great with very minimal effort.
Karina V.
Medley, FL

Well, I really consider myself a user of Pantene, but with this product I had some problems since control magic has not happened in my hair. I suffer from frizz and really have not seen the change, one of the prerequisites for updates periodic use of the product, but no, nothing happened. For this reason I give only 2 star, itself, it is an incredible brand Pantene, but I feel that this product simply does not work.
Sarah S.
Clarksville, AR
My hair is very thin, so styling it other than straight doesn't seem to be very achievable. However, this product doesn't weight my fine hair down too much, and doesn't make it appear as it has been soaked in grease within the first few minutes.
La B.
My hair can be difficult to tame. I needed something that was it to harsh and gentle enough to use several days out of the week. I purchase this from the frugal store and could not be happier. I use this with a variety of hairstyles. I use it when I gather my hair in a bun and when I wear it loose.
Kelly G.
Sparks, NV
Are use this moves every day. When I get out of the shower at night and when I wake up in the morning I sprayed my hair with water and then put those Mousse on it. I have find hair and it never feels way down or Greasy with this product. I continue to purchase this product year after year.
Christy R.
Unfortunately this product did not work well on my hair. It made it feel stiff and left some residue on my hair. I have really unmanageable hair so it's hard to find products that work on my hair. I wouldn't use this product again but it may work for you. Good luck.
Dorothy B.
Hazel Park, MI
The mousse works awesome.. I love using it, my family also likes it.. It smells good it works better then other moussee's. My hair is blonde and it is very thin! It holds way better it don't ware off for a long time! It would be great for some different smells!!
Holly B.
Fisher, PA
This product makes it so easy for me to do my hair. I can make it look fuller and also make it very curly or a bit wavy. Best mousse I have ever used its not real sticky like the others it lasts all day and night and sometime two days. Do not improve at all
June M.
Corydon, IN
Pantene has the right amount of texture to control my hair. It doesn't stick to my hands like some other products. It has a nice scent to it. For the price it is above other higher price mousse.
Ashley S.
Oak Forest, IL
This is works great for me when I'm in a rush and just got out of the shower and need something to do with my hair. My hair is naturally wavy so Ill put some of this in and it looks amazing