BeautyHairHair ProductsPantene
Pro-V Strengthening Lightweight Leave-in Spray Condioner

Pantene Pro-V Strengthening Lightweight Leave-in Spray Condioner

I use to use this product but can't seem to find it anymore. Can anyone help me to find it in the drugstores? Which drugstore still sell it?
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Strengthening Lightweight Leave-in Spray Condioner!
How would you rate this product?
Daphne L.
Trussville, AL
Pantene Pro-V Strengthening Lightweight Leave-in Spray Condioner uploaded by Daphne L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the pan teen Pro V strengthening lightweight leave in spray conditioner. It is easy to use. It leaves my hair light weight and feeling condition..
Hansa R.
Pantene Pro-V Strengthening Lightweight Leave-in Spray Condioner uploaded by Hansa R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
not really the best I've used but I like how it works. It definitely keeps my hair soft and kinky, keeping the curls in place. smells good too!
Crystal  R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use to love this stuff now it’s like I can’t find it any where the last few years I really loved it and how it made my hair feel I just wish I could find it
Jennifer K.
Hillsboro, OR
I really loved the Pantene Pro-V Strengthening Lightweight Leave-in Spray!. it had a great clean scent and smelled fresh. My hair felt silky, soft and had a nice shine. it felt light weight and didn't weigh down my hair or feel greasy. I would highly recommend this to my friends and family and would repurchase.
Jenna N.
Vilonia, AR
Been using this since I was young! Always worked great on my terrible tangoes!! 💦💦💦🦋🦋🦋
Jordan L.
Jensen Beach, FL
I really like this leave in conditioner for its price range it provides better moisture than other competitors in my opinion if they could fix anything I would say add some more Aragon oil or moisture sealing products!
Kaylea B.
I love this leave-in. It smells AMAZING. Works very well. I use right after my shower, brushes through my tangly hair very easily paired with my wetbrush!
Jenn P.
Bluffton, SC
With my hair being super curly, sometimes I need a little extra help to get all the tangles out when brushing. I like the spray version because I feel like I can get it evenly spread all over and not end up with sections that are greasy from being heavy handed.
Kim B.
Aaronsburg , PA
Love, Love, Love this product! Makes my hair Soft and Shiny and easy to manage!!!!!!!
Baylee M.
San Antonio, TX
I used to love Pantene, but I feel like lately like Pantene has been disappointing me. This didnt really moisturize my hair and I felt like it more frizzy and dead at the same time. I have curly/wavy hair so frizz control and moisture is important , but I also want to look good.