Pantene Pro-V Strengthening Lightweight Leave-in Spray Condioner uploaded by isabel M.Pantene Pro-V Strengthening Lightweight Leave-in Spray Condioner uploaded by 🍁Abhipsa B.Pantene Pro-V Strengthening Lightweight Leave-in Spray Condioner uploaded by Kristina J.

BY PANTENE

• I use to use this product but can't seem to find it anymo...3 Answers
Tara D.
Westminster
I love this leave in conditioner when my hair is being extra tangly or I am using a conditioner that’s not getting all the tangles out..... it works great because it really is light weight which means it won’t weigh your hair down and makes it so much easier to style your hair without the tangles and knots.... plus it has a very nice smell as well
Megan E.
Melbourne, FL
I have thick long hair so I tend to grab a leave in conditioner for after shower. It’s quick, no mess, easy use is perfect for me. It smells great, and detangles pretty well too! I tend to switch to this for ease of use rather than an in shower product.
Liz T.
I’ve used this product for years. Doesn’t leave my hair sticky or oily. My sons have thick, curly and long hair and they use it as well. Great detangler. Pretty inexpensive. You can get it at Target or Walmart. Widely available I’d imagine.
Manal h.
Cleveland , OH
I always use this when I’m in rush and I just spray in my hair and I feel it keeps my hair tame from having frizz .I noticed .Its also pretty much affordable and you can always get good deal on it .Usually in your local Walgreens or Rite-Aid
Jennifer S.
I really like this product. It works well for me. I have curly, thin hair. It's hard to find a product that don't weight my hair down. It helps keep my hair from being frizzy. I will purchase again and would recommend.
Kreston D.
Portsmouth, OH
Pantene Pro-V Strengthening Lightweight Leave-in Spray Condioner This stuff is amazing for frizzy hair. Hair that is dull or lacking shine this is for you. Doesnt weight hair down ether. Love this product
Megan S.
Strafford, MO
Great for a quick detangle, but it's too light to help with damage or anything. I don't think it leaves my hair feeling soft or repaired, so it's just a fall back when I don't have time for anything else.
Darian F.
Sartell, MN
I simply love this! To make my mornings quick and easy when I’m running behind this makes it worth it all! It’s very affordable and is best for the shine and hydration! I buy this all the time!
Maddie E.
Birmingham
Ok let me just tell y’all, this product smells amazing! I always apply this to damp hair after I shower at night and I wake up with silky smooth locks! This spray is not expensive and it gets the job done! #geterdone
Katy W.
Farmersville
It’s ok, nothing special, at least for my hair. I don’t notice any bnefits besides detangling, but I have a pixie so I have no use for that. Like I said, no idea what it is “best for” since I noticed no benefits after using whole bottle. Meh.
Sethe N.
Montreal, QC
I use to use this product but can't seem to find it anymore. Can anyone help me to find it in the drugstores? Which drugstore still sell it?