Pantene Pro-V Strengthening Lightweight Leave-in Spray Condioner uploaded by 🍁Abhipsa B.Pantene Pro-V Strengthening Lightweight Leave-in Spray Condioner uploaded by Kristina J.

BY PANTENE #23 in Leave-In Conditioner

• I use to use this product but can't seem to find it anymo...3 Answers
caressa d.
It smells so good but wasn’t as effective as I thought it would be it’s affordable and on hand in any Walmart or target stores I would repurchase this again though it’s not true to the label it left my hair stringy and spraying to much of this product will leave your hair oily and weighed down if you have virgin hair this might work better for you then me
Tara D.
Westminster
I love this leave in conditioner when my hair is being extra tangly or I am using a conditioner that’s not getting all the tangles out..... it works great because it really is light weight which means it won’t weigh your hair down and makes it so much easier to style your hair without the tangles and knots.... plus it has a very nice smell as well
Rose S.
arlington
This stuff is amazing! I️ use it on my hair, my moms, and my sisters. We all love to style our hair and this stuff helps give it that nice sleek soft look. I️ just spritz it in at the beginning and then once in each layer of hair while styling and it looks like I’ve had my hair treated professionally for years
Megan E.
Melbourne, FL
I have thick long hair so I tend to grab a leave in conditioner for after shower. It’s quick, no mess, easy use is perfect for me. It smells great, and detangles pretty well too! I tend to switch to this for ease of use rather than an in shower product.
Maria R.
Depew
This is a great product. Makes my hair feel so soft. My hair is thick fine and damaged from bleaching and this always comes in handy. I feel that it’s a good price and affordable. I will continue to purchase as I like how this makes my hair feel and the smell is really nice! I recommend this!
Liz T.
I’ve used this product for years. Doesn’t leave my hair sticky or oily. My sons have thick, curly and long hair and they use it as well. Great detangler. Pretty inexpensive. You can get it at Target or Walmart. Widely available I’d imagine.
Aline A.
Salt Lake City
Good productosEu gostei, deixou meu Cabelo bem Macio
Os Produtos São muito bom
Cabelo com brilho Muito
He TEM Um produto muito bom Realmente vale a pena
Hidrata Muito o Cabelo e Dá brilho Deixa bemEu comprei no Walmart e preço foi bom, se quiser

andrea C.
Chula Vista
I have a strong scent when it comes to my head and this is a really good leave in spray conditioner. It actually is very lightweight and I have used it a couple times and i personally also think it makes my head smell 100x better. Also, it helps de tangle my hair so much better than other leave in products.
Nicole F.
rochester
Absolutely love the Pantene pro-v strengthening leave in spray. Very affordable hair care product that you can find at almost any near by drug store. My hair can tend to get oily fast and this spray in conditioner has worked wonders
Salem J.
Indianapolis, IN
Pantene has been and always will be one of my favorite hair care products! I watched the stylists on America’s Next Top Model use their products and figured I’d try it for myself. Was not disappointed one bit! Highly recommended!!
Sethe N.
MONTRÉAL, QC
I use to use this product but can't seem to find it anymore. Can anyone help me to find it in the drugstores? Which drugstore still sell it?