BY PANTENE #97 in Shampoo

Daily shampoo cleanses hair to reinforce it against damage and help prevent hair fall.

Protect your mane from the damage caused by detangling and styling with this strand-strengthening
formula for 97% less hair fall.

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Anti-Breakage Conditioner to lock in strength while locking out damage.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether,Ttocopheryl Aacetate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Do you think Pantene scent is really nice for girls and g...1 Answers
  • Do you love the way it smells?1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really stop breakage? 2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Strengthening Anti-Breakage Shampoo
  • "Its my first time ever using this product but I love it I had split ends and three weeks later most of them are gone I also like how it smells and how soft my hair is !" in 5 reviews
Samantha P.
Stanford, KY
I really like Pantene shampoo and conditioner. They always smell great and leave your hair smelling great. They also leave my hair feeling healthy smooth and soft. I believe they are worth the price I think they are usually around 5 bucks a piece and can be found at walmart and most drugstores. I would recommend Pantene shampoos and conditioners.
Nikki C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I got this in an Influenster Voxbox! For Free! Upon opening it, I smelled it of course and it smelled amazing! In the shower, I can't say I completely loved it though. It lathered great, smelled even more wonderful, but it gave my hair a somewhat waxy feeling. I will say it hold true to it's word about helping with effortless detangling, and lasting shine definitely comes into place after you rinse it out. I didn't hate it, but I wasn't in love with it. I will continue to use it to see if it helps with my hair breakage issue, and I'd definitely recommend it for someone looking to try something different for their problematic hair.
Shannan M.
PA, ['', '', '']
I used to love Pantene many many years ago and suddenly my hair started falling out like crazy after they changed it. I was hesitant to try this one but since it had been so long I figured I'd give it a try. I don't like it as much as the older versions but it still smells great and leaves your hair feeling good. Just not as much as I'd like. If my hair was in healthier shape it may be different but for the damage I have, I don't like it feeling like straw when I'm done washing.
Taylor S.
Longwood, FL
I have noticed that my hair hasn’t been breaking off anywhere near as much as it used too since I’ve been using this product. Smells great, affordable, nice packaging, smells great, does exactly what it claims to do, you can find this product at target and Walmart. I highly recommend this product and I will be repurchasing in the future!
Erika C.
I have the most thick, dry hair anyone could probably find. It holds absolutely no moisture. It’s too textured. And I have split ends from hell.

This shampoo didn’t help with the split ends and breakage (haven’t found a product that can for my extremely damaged hair) but it did make it much softer and less texturized.
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
I love the Pantene Pro-V Strengthening Anti-Breakage Shampoo! But I love Pantene products in general! Their Strengthening Anti-Breakage Shampoo is great for those of you that use a lot of heat on your hair, whether it’s a curling iron, straightener, hot rollers, or a blow drier, heat can cause major damage to your hair and eventually it will look like a dogs been chewing on it so I would definitely recommend it for those of you who style with heat.. you can always rely Pantene to do what it says it’s gonna do and it’s fairly cheap so when in doubt go for the Pantene Pro-V!
Clarissa M.
Plant City, FL
have found this shampoo to be a definite winner in my book! I have color treated hair and I am often trying to find a shampoo that will clean my hair without stripping the color or causing my hair to feel dry. Pantene has found a winning formula with this product. I use this shampoo daily and it has definitely helped my hair to feel more hydrated without causing damage to my color or dulling it. It has a rich lather and a wonderful smell.
Nicole Z.
Smelled really nice, made my hair smooth and smell good even after washing. I felt my hair a little healthier after washing it. Its really affordable and easy to find at walmart or target.
Remy L.
Deltona, FL
Ok! So let’s get right to it this shampoo saved my hair!! I suffer from a lot of breakage, split ends, fly always ugh by far the worst. Since i started using this my hair is a lot healthier i see less breakage and spilt ends, the formula smells so good & it last long. Give it a try ....
Tanya W.
I really loved how this smelled and made my hair feel, in fact I used to use it all the time. unfortunately, it made my skin break out on my shoulders and back and I was told thats because of the wax they use. major bummer for me because I really enjoyed it.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
What is your favorite Pantene product?
Lauren T.
Does this product help prevent breakage in the future or does it help repair already damaged hair?
Asaneya H.
How good does this make your hair smell??
Ernestina t.
Arlington, TX
Me gusta este shampoo x k me deja mi pelo brilloso y muy suave
Jeania B.
Jackson, KY
Does Pantene Ant-Breakage Shampoo really helps with breakage from using a flat iron on your hair?