BY PANTENE #80 in Shampoo

Daily shampoo cleanses hair to reinforce it against damage and help prevent hair fall.

Protect your mane from the damage caused by detangling and styling with this strand-strengthening
formula for 97% less hair fall.

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Anti-Breakage Conditioner to lock in strength while locking out damage.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether,Ttocopheryl Aacetate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Do you love the way it smells?1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really stop breakage? 2 Answers
  • Does this really help keep hair from breaking? I have very damage...1 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Strengthening Anti-Breakage Shampoo
  • "Its my first time ever using this product but I love it I had split ends and three weeks later most of them are gone I also like how it smells and how soft my hair is !" in 5 reviews
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
have found this shampoo to be a definite winner in my book! I have color treated hair and I am often trying to find a shampoo that will clean my hair without stripping the color or causing my hair to feel dry. Pantene has found a winning formula with this product. I use this shampoo daily and it has definitely helped my hair to feel more hydrated without causing damage to my color or dulling it. It has a rich lather and a wonderful smell.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Pantene has such exceptional haircare products! Due to daily heat styling, I needed a conditioner that strengthened my hair and reversed damage. This conditioner definitely did the job! After using, my hair felt incredibly soft, looked healthier and smelled amazing. Over time, I did notice my hair becoming stronger and significantly less breakage. Overall, this is a wonderful conditioner!
Nikki C.
Murfreesboro, TN
I got this in an Influenster Voxbox! For Free! Upon opening it, I smelled it of course and it smelled amazing! In the shower, I can't say I completely loved it though. It lathered great, smelled even more wonderful, but it gave my hair a somewhat waxy feeling. I will say it hold true to it's word about helping with effortless detangling, and lasting shine definitely comes into place after you rinse it out. I didn't hate it, but I wasn't in love with it. I will continue to use it to see if it helps with my hair breakage issue, and I'd definitely recommend it for someone looking to try something different for their problematic hair.
Brittany C.
Stanton, KY
I really love the way Pantene smells! It’s kind of expensive if you purchase the large bottles like I do. I have a lot of hair and it has a lot of damage from styling, brushing and drying. I used the entire bottle and I did notice a little less breakage but it made my hair oily. I do have a naturally oily scalp. I ended up not buying this again because my hair was so oily.
Tyonna E.
This smells sooo good! I like the consistency of this shampoo not too runny. I did stop using this because my hair was really dry after washing and when I would put conditioner on after it would feel weird. Also my hair tangled really easy when washing even after detangling it. Probably would work better for 4a-4b hair type.
Steffiny K.
So I have issues with losing hair and breakage when my hair isn't taken care of. Pantene's anti-breakage shampoo is wonderful for the following reasons :
1. My hair smells amazing
2. My hair visibly looks shinier and healthier after multiple use
3. My hair doesn'break as much as it used to.
Courtney B.
Before using the product my hair was damaged! I had split ends, frizziness, tangles, etc. However, after my hair stylist suggest this product I found my hair silky and smooth. It also added volume and brought out my color more. Lastly, I absolutely love the smell of the product!
Tara F.
Blauvelt, NY
Great smelling shampoo that leaves your hair feeling super soft and smelling good throughout the day. Leaves your hair silky and smooth and doesn't leave hair with knots. It also helps to reduce the damage as it describes and leaves the hair feeling healthier
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
I have to say this shampoo is amazing I love the smell the texture and the way it lathers. My only concern is that I don’t notice the big difference in my hair to see or feel like it is really protecting it from breakage. But I love the way it leaves my hair feeling.
Mari. P.
I've used Pantene in the past it's affordable but I find that it leaves my hair really brittle and dry if I use it wothout the conditioner that they sell with it. It has a good scent and it leaves my hair clean but I really wish it wouldn't leave my hair feeling stringy
Lori M.
Waco, TX
What is your favorite Pantene product?
Lauren T.
Does this product help prevent breakage in the future or does it help repair already damaged hair?
Asaneya H.
How good does this make your hair smell??
Ernestina t.
Arlington, TX
Me gusta este shampoo x k me deja mi pelo brilloso y muy suave
Jeania B.
Jackson, KY
Does Pantene Ant-Breakage Shampoo really helps with breakage from using a flat iron on your hair?