BY PANTENE

Daily shampoo cleanses hair to reinforce it against damage and help prevent hair fall.

Protect your mane from the damage caused by detangling and styling with this strand-strengthening
formula for 97% less hair fall.

USAGE:
WHO: Great for damage doers & strength seekers alike!
WHEN: Daily cleanse to reinforce hair against damage
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to. Follow with Anti-Breakage Conditioner to lock in strength while locking out damage.

Ingredients
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether,Ttocopheryl Aacetate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Do you think Pantene scent is really nice for girls and g...1 Answers
  • Do you love the way it smells?1 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really stop breakage? 2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Strengthening Anti-Breakage Shampoo
  • "Its my first time ever using this product but I love it I had split ends and three weeks later most of them are gone I also like how it smells and how soft my hair is !" in 5 reviews
Nikki C.
Murfreesboro , TN
I got this in an Influenster Voxbox! For Free! Upon opening it, I smelled it of course and it smelled amazing! In the shower, I can't say I completely loved it though. It lathered great, smelled even more wonderful, but it gave my hair a somewhat waxy feeling. I will say it hold true to it's word about helping with effortless detangling, and lasting shine definitely comes into place after you rinse it out. I didn't hate it, but I wasn't in love with it. I will continue to use it to see if it helps with my hair breakage issue, and I'd definitely recommend it for someone looking to try something different for their problematic hair.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
I used to love Pantene many many years ago and suddenly my hair started falling out like crazy after they changed it. I was hesitant to try this one but since it had been so long I figured I'd give it a try. I don't like it as much as the older versions but it still smells great and leaves your hair feeling good. Just not as much as I'd like. If my hair was in healthier shape it may be different but for the damage I have, I don't like it feeling like straw when I'm done washing.
Chrissy S.
Economy
Coloring my hair and the medicine I am on, make my hair weak, damaged and susceptible to breakage. This shampoo not only cleans but helps to strengthen my hair. Its non greasy and does not leave my hair feeling heavy after I use it. Used in combination with the conditioner, it is just what my hair needs to look and feel healthy.
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
have found this shampoo to be a definite winner in my book! I have color treated hair and I am often trying to find a shampoo that will clean my hair without stripping the color or causing my hair to feel dry. Pantene has found a winning formula with this product. I use this shampoo daily and it has definitely helped my hair to feel more hydrated without causing damage to my color or dulling it. It has a rich lather and a wonderful smell.
Briana F.
Hockley
I do enjoy using this shampoo, but it can leave my hair oily after just a day which is super frustrating because having to wash my oily scalp more just dries my hair out more and leaves to breakage. It smells nice, but could be better in the other aspects preventing oiliness
Lizette O.
Pantene anti breaking shapoo/conditioner does just what it says. It helps prevent breakage! Be consistenti in using it, you will see results! You can find them in your local drugstores, Walmart and supermarkets. There always on sale! Definitely worth the money.They always have coupons in Sunday papers too!
Remy L.
Deltona, FL
Ok! So let’s get right to it this shampoo saved my hair!! I suffer from a lot of breakage, split ends, fly always ugh by far the worst. Since i started using this my hair is a lot healthier i see less breakage and spilt ends, the formula smells so good & it last long. Give it a try ....
Rea Y.
I used Pantene for a number of months and I always thought it made my hair feel clean and silky smooth. After a few months I noticed my hair was dull lifeless and very hard to style. I went to my stylist and asked her to check out my hair and after stripping my hair of what she described was a waxy build up from bad shampoo I realized many other have had the same complaint. I then asked around and contacted salons and have heard the same from everyone Pantene shampoos leave a heavy wax build up on your hair :(
Amber S.
Lancaster, CA
My go to shampoo and conditioner product for both myself and our daughters. It keeps my hair feeling clean and light weight. It’s great quality shampoo with not the expensive price tag. I will be continuing to purchase Pantene as my regular shampoo.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
This product is okay but I probably won't be buying it again. I have very coarse and curly hair and this dries it out so much. I feel like it makes it it even more dry. It may work different on straight hair but it was not moisturizing enough for me
Lori M.
Waco, TX
What is your favorite Pantene product?
Asaneya H.
How good does this make your hair smell??
Lauren T.
Does this product help prevent breakage in the future or does it help repair already damaged hair?
Ernestina t.
Arlington, TX
Me gusta este shampoo x k me deja mi pelo brilloso y muy suave
Lily C.
Denham Spgs, LA
Does this work really well for damaged hair?

Walmart