Pantene Pro-V Split End Repair Keratin Protection Creme for Normal-Thick Hair uploaded by Brooke B.Pantene Pro-V Split End Repair Keratin Protection Creme for Normal-Thick Hair uploaded by Dan J.Pantene Pro-V Split End Repair Keratin Protection Creme for Normal-Thick Hair uploaded by Nikkita M.

BY PANTENE

Helps bind existing split ends with one use. Helps end split ends with continued use. Helps protect hair from damage and breakage. Hair is mostly made up of keratin. Our keratin protection formula helps: Bind existing split ends with one use, end split ends with continued use and protect hair from damage and breakage. see more...

Pantene Pro-V Split End Repair Keratin Protection Creme for Normal-Thick Hair
  • "I have long, medium thick dark brown hair that has been damaged from hair dryer and highlights (many years ago), it was not in horrible condition but I wanted it to be healthier: enter split end repair!" in 1 review
  • "Awesome light scent as well. " in 1 review
  • "My hair always comes down to split ends." in 1 review
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
This split end creme by Pantene Pro-V is amazing! I have pretty long hair with some split ends and my hair usually gets super tangly after sleeping. With this stuff I have noticed a difference, I don't have to fight tangles as long as I normally do. I would definitely recommend to others. Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Split Fix Creme
Brooke B.
I picked this up in a bargain bin and so glad I did! My hair is naturally straight, bleached and dry.
This does make it so so so soft, much smoother and to me makes my hair smells divine.
This only works for me when applying to wet/damp hair. I tried on dry and it didn't have same effect.
Grace H.
Medina
i tried this product, along with many others, in hopes of getting rid of my split ends. i just recently discovered that nothing will "repair" your split ends!! the only way to get rid of them is to cut them off! it's basically just dead hair.. so you aren't going to be able to "bring it back to life". i hope this will help you save your time and money, i wish i knew this earlier!!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a great smelling product. What I like about it is that it makes my hair extremely soft and the consistency is medium and does not weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy. This is a really fair price and it helps with frizz and dry hair.
Anna Beth P.
I love all things Pantene so my opinion may be a little biased but I LOVE this product. It works really well in my hair and I have to blow dry and straighten my hair almost every day. It has really helped my split ends!
Danka M.
I was looking for something to fill in in the gaps left by my leave-in-conditioner, essentially I wanted something that repaired my split ends rather than just mask them. I picked this item based on the low price and I was so pleased I bought two more canisters and my sister bought one after seeing the results on my hair. I have long, medium thick dark brown hair that has been damaged from hair dryer and highlights (many years ago), it was not in horrible condition but I wanted it to be healtheir: enter split end repair! After showering, I put a pump's worth in my palm, rub my hands together and apply to at least half my hair adding more if needed and then I put the leave-in-conditioner. I love the results and I plan on using this product for quite a long time!
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
AMAZING is all I have to say. Doesn't make your hair cakey at all because it's a leave in that shouldn't be rinsed. It softens hair and doesn't harm my sensitive scalp which is hard to find for me. After just one use, my hair doesn't look nearly as frizzy and doesn't feel so brittle. I love this Walmart clearance deal! Awesome light scent as well.
Ashley L.
The only product in my entire collection of every product I own that I use religiously! Corrects split ends before they happen, while repairing the ones you already have! I've highly colored my hair, and this repair serum is my hairs BF!
Jessica M.
Chippewa Lake, MI
This is one of my favorite hair masks and at the price point it is at- it's a no brainer. I have tried $50 hair masks that work just as well as this one does. My hair smells good and feels so healthy after I use it. It doesn't leave it oily after either way it is a great product for me i have really thick hair and it did wounders.
Elise H.
I love this product. It smells incredible like all Pantene products. I put it on my hair at night after my shower and when I wake up my hair looks gorgeous. I do that about once every week and it keeps my split ends at bay.
Sarah t.
West Bend, WI
How well does this stuff work?
Nia L.
North Adams, MA
How well does the product work?
Cindy D.
Has this helped anyone repair their hair?
Jasmine G.
Does this make your hair sticky or frizzy?
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
Does this split end treatment really work?