Pantene Pro-V Split End Repair Keratin Protection Creme for Normal-Thick Hair uploaded by Brooke B.Pantene Pro-V Split End Repair Keratin Protection Creme for Normal-Thick Hair uploaded by Dan J.Pantene Pro-V Split End Repair Keratin Protection Creme for Normal-Thick Hair uploaded by Nikkita W.

BY PANTENE

Helps bind existing split ends with one use. Helps end split ends with continued use. Helps protect hair from damage and breakage. Hair is mostly made up of keratin. Our keratin protection formula helps: Bind existing split ends with one use, end split ends with continued use and protect hair from damage and breakage. see more...

Pantene Pro-V Split End Repair Keratin Protection Creme for Normal-Thick Hair
  • "I have long, medium thick dark brown hair that has been damaged from hair dryer and highlights (many years ago), it was not in horrible condition but I wanted it to be healthier: enter split end repair!" in 1 review
  • "Awesome light scent as well. " in 1 review
  • "My hair always comes down to split ends." in 1 review
Maggie O.
Arlington, VA
I didn't love this.  It was kind of heavy, and I found that it didn't really do that much for the protection of my split ends.  It's not bad, and smells nice, but I think there are better options out there!
Kristy G.
west palm beach
My hair is very fine and this product is very heavy so I have to be extremely careful upon application, making sure I only apply the tiniest drop. That being said, I love this product! My hair is so thin and brittle resulting in countless split ends. This split end repair is a miracle worker, within my first day of use I noticed a dramatic difference. There was not a split end in sight. Within a week my number of split ends was cut in half even before applying this product. there are days where I accidentally apply too much and my hair turns out looking greasy, on those days I just throw it in a bun or a braid. No big deal. this product is amazing and even though it's made for people with thick hair, I would recommend it to anyone who suffers with serious split ends
Grace H.
Medina
i tried this product, along with many others, in hopes of getting rid of my split ends. i just recently discovered that nothing will "repair" your split ends!! the only way to get rid of them is to cut them off! it's basically just dead hair.. so you aren't going to be able to "bring it back to life". i hope this will help you save your time and money, i wish i knew this earlier!!
Brooke B.
I picked this up in a bargain bin and so glad I did! My hair is naturally straight, bleached and dry.
This does make it so so so soft, much smoother and to me makes my hair smells divine.
This only works for me when applying to wet/damp hair. I tried on dry and it didn't have same effect.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a great smelling product. What I like about it is that it makes my hair extremely soft and the consistency is medium and does not weigh my hair down or make it feel greasy. This is a really fair price and it helps with frizz and dry hair.
Anna Beth P.
I love all things Pantene so my opinion may be a little biased but I LOVE this product. It works really well in my hair and I have to blow dry and straighten my hair almost every day. It has really helped my split ends!
Danka M.
I was looking for something to fill in in the gaps left by my leave-in-conditioner, essentially I wanted something that repaired my split ends rather than just mask them. I picked this item based on the low price and I was so pleased I bought two more canisters and my sister bought one after seeing the results on my hair. I have long, medium thick dark brown hair that has been damaged from hair dryer and highlights (many years ago), it was not in horrible condition but I wanted it to be healtheir: enter split end repair! After showering, I put a pump's worth in my palm, rub my hands together and apply to at least half my hair adding more if needed and then I put the leave-in-conditioner. I love the results and I plan on using this product for quite a long time!
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
This split end creme by Pantene Pro-V is amazing! I have pretty long hair with some split ends and my hair usually gets super tangly after sleeping. With this stuff I have noticed a difference, I don't have to fight tangles as long as I normally do. I would definitely recommend to others. Pantene Pro-V Everlasting Ends Split Fix Creme
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
AMAZING is all I have to say. Doesn't make your hair cakey at all because it's a leave in that shouldn't be rinsed. It softens hair and doesn't harm my sensitive scalp which is hard to find for me. After just one use, my hair doesn't look nearly as frizzy and doesn't feel so brittle. I love this Walmart clearance deal! Awesome light scent as well.
Ashley L.
The only product in my entire collection of every product I own that I use religiously! Corrects split ends before they happen, while repairing the ones you already have! I've highly colored my hair, and this repair serum is my hairs BF!
Sarah t.
West Bend, WI
How well does this stuff work?
Nia L.
MA
How well does the product work?
Cindy D.
Has this helped anyone repair their hair?
Jasmine G.
Does this make your hair sticky or frizzy?
Dawn O.
Saint James, NY
Does this split end treatment really work?