Pantene Pro-V Split End Repair Keratin Protection Creme for Normal-Thick Hair uploaded by Dan J.Pantene Pro-V Split End Repair Keratin Protection Creme for Normal-Thick Hair uploaded by Nikkita M.Pantene Pro-V Split End Repair Keratin Protection Creme for Normal-Thick Hair uploaded by Brooke B.

BY PANTENE

Helps bind existing split ends with one use. Helps end split ends with continued use. Helps protect hair from damage and breakage. Hair is mostly made up of keratin. Our keratin protection formula helps: Bind existing split ends with one use, end split ends with continued use and protect hair from damage and breakage. see more...

• "My hair smells good and feels so healthy after I use it. " in 3 reviews
  • "My hair always comes down to split ends." in 1 review
  • "I have long, medium thick dark brown hair that has been damaged from hair dryer and highlights (many years ago), it was not in horrible condition but I wanted it to be healthier: enter split end repair!" in 1 review
  • "Awesome light scent as well. " in 1 review
Dan J.
Yorba linda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This split end creme by Pantene Pro-V is amazing! I have pretty long hair with some split ends and my hair usually gets super tangly after sleeping. With this stuff I have noticed a difference, I don't have to fight tangles as long as I normally do. I would definitely recommend to others. Pantene Everlasting Ends Split Fix Crème 5.1 Fl Oz
Brooke B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up in a bargain bin and so glad I did! My hair is naturally straight, bleached and dry.
This does make it so so so soft, much smoother and to me makes my hair smells divine.
This only works for me when applying to wet/damp hair. I tried on dry and it didn't have same effect.
Grace H.
Medina
Beauty Junkie Expert
i tried this product, along with many others, in hopes of getting rid of my split ends. i just recently discovered that nothing will "repair" your split ends!! the only way to get rid of them is to cut them off! it's basically just dead hair.. so you aren't going to be able to "bring it back to life". i hope this will help you save your time and money, i wish i knew this earlier!!
Anna Beth P.
I love all things Pantene so my opinion may be a little biased but I LOVE this product. It works really well in my hair and I have to blow dry and straighten my hair almost every day. It has really helped my split ends!
Natasha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene has never failed me, so its no wonde4 this is no different. I am generally one to buy salon product but this is one I will buy from Wal-Mart and keep.
Mayra C.
Smells delicious!!!
I been using this product for months & it really works plus leaves my hair soft!
The smell last for all day!
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep split ends but this formula helps so much to restore the beauty to my hair. Everyone should try this product.
Jessica S.
Coal City, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great treatment for split ends. It seems to repair them instantly. I only wish thr results lasted .
Jill F.
Kannapolis, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product and definitely worth it for the price! This brand makes a lot of good quality products this is no different. Would use again.
Talar A.
Torrance, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to grow out my frizzy hair, but that means split ends. I wasn't sure if I should try this product but I eventually did and fell in love. now I can grow out my hair without the damage look and feel to it.
Sarah t.
West Bend, WI
How well does this stuff work?
Nia L.
Dorchester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the product work?
Cindy D.
Has this helped anyone repair their hair?
karla c.
Channelview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How greasy does it make your hair
Aryam s.