BY PANTENE

Don’t just wash your hair—fuel it with Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Shampoo. The powerful Pro-V formula wraps every strand as it gently cleanses, helps replenish dry hair, fights humidity and gives you all-day frizz control. With a blend of Argan and avocado oils, you’re left with beautifully sleek and hydrated hair that’s touchably soft. Pair with Smooth & Sleek Conditioner for 48 hour frizz-fighting endurance.*, Fuel your hair with Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner. Featuring a blend of Pro-V nutrients plus Argan and avocado oils, this rich conditioner works to soften and hydrate your hair from root to tip. Micro-moisturizers wrap every strand to fight humidity and control frizz, giving you visibly sleek and touchably soft results that last all day long. Pair with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo for 48 hour frizz-fighting endurance.*, *vs. non-conditioning shampoo

Michelle E.
Athens
Pantene nourishes my hair, hydrates my hair and makes it super soft.  Pantene smells good, feels fresh and its not real expensive.  If you want quality, sometimes you have to pay a little more for it.  I recommend this to everyone...  I'm a very satisfied customer and I will continue to use Pantene.     #Panteneprov
Monnar Q.
Little Rock
Love this product so much, I will definitely buy any Pantene product because I always get the results I want. Definitely worth buying and I would recommend this to family and friends. Your hair will come out silky, shiny and smooth!
Emily B.
United States
Really love this product. Always made my hair feel smooth, thick and shiny but I like to switch it up and changing from this brand to another can cause some damage. Not sure if it's this product or just the switching in general. Used pantene for years though and loved it!
Allie H.
Stockholm, NJ
I love the way these shampoo and conditioners smell. It moisturizes my hair without leaving a greasy feeling. It lathers nicely. It’s good for any type of hair. I would definitely buy this again or recommend.
Abby W.
Vero Beach
I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo, it is my favorite smelling shampoo. It lathers really well without overdrying my hair. it leaves my hair really soft which I like. I would recommend this product to everyone because it works really great!
Jay L.
dallas
Thus used to be my go to of shampoos. It’s lovely. It smells wonderful. It has long lasting results. It lathers amazingly. A little goes a very long way. It helped me a lot with frizz control as well.
Carrie C.
gaffney Sc
Great shampoo and conditioner... keeps my hair smooth and strong. The scent isn’t bad either! I like the cost as well doesn’t hurt your wallet! I do have dry scalp so I can’t use this alone I have to use a dandruff shampoo as well but this is the one that keeps the frizz under control!
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is an awesome product! I love how it leaves your hair feeling nice, soft, sleek, and shiny! It has great value! It is also very affordable. I would definitely recommend it to friends. I would definitely buy it again! It is worth the money!
Victoria Caroline P.
rua Eucaliptos 585, Cotia Sp
I love makeup, I try to see what combines with me and that leaves my skin more cared, in general makeup barons, brushes! everything that goes in contact with my skin
vanessa R.
Frisco
Al ser un shampoo sin sal te deja el cabello sano además de que si tienes teñido el cabello te ayuda al momento de lavarlo por que como tú melena ya no está virgen, sana bien pues necesita más cuidados, mi mamá que es bien delicada de su cabello es fiel a este shampoo jajaja