Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner Dual Pack uploaded by Samantha B.Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner Dual Pack uploaded by Jaheim W.Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner Dual Pack uploaded by MissyLen L.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Smooth and Sleek Shampoo: Smooth things over with this frizz-fighting shampoo. With Moroccan Argan Oil, this multitasking anti-frizz formula helps keep straight and wavy hair sleek and sexy all day - even in high humidity. The formula in this smoothing shampoo helps make damaged hair more manageable and smoothes fly-aways. Use it daily for hair that is touchably soft, visibly shiny, and noticeably healthier (vs. non-conditioning shampoo). Also try with a Pantene Pro-V Smooth and Sleek conditioner, masque, and styling products to help put frizz in its place.Pantene Pro-V Smooth and Sleek Conditioner: Smooth things over with this frizz-fighting smoothing conditioner. With Moroccan Argan Oil, this multitasking anti-frizz formula helps keep straight and wavy hair sleek and sexy all day - even in high humidity. The formula helps make damaged hair more manageable and smoothes fly-aways. Use it daily for hair that isn't weighed down and is touchably soft, visibly shiny, and noticeably healthier (vs. non-conditioning shampoo). Also try with a Pantene Pro-V Smooth and Sleek shampoo, weekly smoothing masque, and styling products to help put frizz in its place.

Kseniya S.
Boston
The smell of this product is right up my alley. I have noticed switching from a different brand to this one that my hair is smoother in the shower and especially when I blow dry it. I have naturally curly hair but just by blow drying and brushing my hair it becomes straighter with minimum frizz.
Nicole B.
college point
It smells good and it lasts but I rated this three stars because it’s not my favorite shampoo for my hair type. It’s better for those with straight hair. It’s a good price for the dual shampoo and conditioner
Nicole W.
Broomfield
I've used the Pantene smooth and sleek shampoo & conditioner before and liked them. My hair is straight but often I have frizzy bits or fly always, this product helps to smooth my hair and keep it from looking too frazzled :) the combination package is a great value too!
Olivia B.
I have gotten so many compliments on my hair! I generally just but which ever type of Pantene is the cheapest at BJs, but it smells AMAZING! People have commented on how soft my hair is and how great it smells! Super affordable and highly recommend!
Maya S.
No soy muy amante de comprar los shampoo de Pantene ya que hace que mi cabello le salga un poco de caspa pero me gusta porque lo deja súper suave., lo uso por un tiempo y luego lo dejo de usar por el motivo de que reseca mi cuero cabelludo.
jalena a.
Los Angeles
OMG this product has been a life changer for me and my hair! No other product has covered up my dry, damaged, bleached hair better than this has. It's almost a miracle how amazing it makes my hair feel.
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
I started using this about 3 months ago and almost instantly noticed a change in my hair. It didn't give me a headache to comb through it and It didn't feel or look as dry and frizzy. I bought the set for less than $10. For hair as long as mine, I have to buy affordable shampoo because I go through a bottle each weekly. I'm loving this stuff.
Sonia E.
FAIRLESS HLS, PA
I have always love Pantene products I think they're just really high-quality. The Sleek and Shine really helps with my curly hair it helps it weight down a bit and also gives it a little shine. I use it every other day and I absolutely love the conditioner! It's so rich and my hair feels so good afterwards
Caroline L.
I have tried this shampoo before and it made my hair really beautiful!! It lathers very smoothly and easily! I targets oily, dry, and dehydrated hair. It has a very nice scent and lasts for a few days. I am very impressed with my hair today.
Alysha T.
Jacksonville, FL
I love those doors it because it actually leaves my hair nice and soft having curly hair my hair usually stays dry but this is one of the shampoos and conditioners it actually leave my hair smooth especially right when I need to blow dry it

Walmart