BY PANTENE

Don’t just wash your hair—fuel it with Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Shampoo. The powerful Pro-V formula wraps every strand as it gently cleanses, helps replenish dry hair, fights humidity and gives you all-day frizz control. With a blend of Argan and avocado oils, you’re left with beautifully sleek and hydrated hair that’s touchably soft. Pair with Smooth & Sleek Conditioner for 48 hour frizz-fighting endurance.*, Fuel your hair with Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner. Featuring a blend of Pro-V nutrients plus Argan and avocado oils, this rich conditioner works to soften and hydrate your hair from root to tip. Micro-moisturizers wrap every strand to fight humidity and control frizz, giving you visibly sleek and touchably soft results that last all day long. Pair with Smooth & Sleek Shampoo for 48 hour frizz-fighting endurance.*, *vs. non-conditioning shampoo see more...

TK H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene products always deliver.  Its not just a name brand, its quality.  This is best for normal scalp, with a nice scent that's long lasting.  Works up into a nice lather that feels great.  Keeps hair looking smooth and sleek all day and night,
Maricela M.
Fontana
Beauty Junkie Expert
I lovvvveeee this hair product it's the only thing that has a nice scent & is strengthening but not drying on my hair I don't like other hair products it lathers very very well I really love I get no dandruff yes it's the only thing I buy for my hair besides garnier
Lizeth O.
El Paso
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using samples to see if this product really worked, and it definitely did. You can compare it to any other brands, you will see the difference right away! It is a little pricey but it is totally worth it.
Krys R.
Athens, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo! It's a little bit pricier than some alternatives, but not bad at all still. It makes my hair feel so smooth and silky and keeps it from being damaged. It lathers well and smells amazing!
Yilemy L.
2316 NW 18th CT , apt 14 miami Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es muy bueno lo recomiendo te deja el cabello muy brillante me gusta mucho ,este producto lo puedes encontrar en muchas tiendas lo recomiendo
Danielle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pente leaves my hair smelling good and reals soft and smooth with a shine and silk feeling. Good texture and no fizy compared to others
Tasha O.
Bridgeport
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to brand . it leaves my hair feeling soft, smooth and healthy. Its doesn't weigh my hair down or leave an oily film.
jessica r.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love thisss i remmcond it to you guys it leaves hair looking good and soft easy to put on and take off i got it from walmart
Samantha R.
Brooksville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Deffinitley one of the better drug store shampoos. My hair always feels and smells pretty great and super soft too.
Crystal M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene is a great brand. Totally recommend it to people that have never tried it I promise you won't regret it