BY PANTENE

Experience the incredible smoothness of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Shampoo extraordinary?

• Nutrient-rich lather infuses every strand.
  • Nourishes to fight frizz and effortless detangling.
  • Works all day for a smooth and sleek, light-reflecting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: For wavy, frizzy hair that needs help standing up to humidity, for that smooth and sleek end look.
WHEN: Daily, especially before using heated styling tools, or just whenever you are seeking a super sleek look.
HOW: Massage shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Smooth & Sleek Conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Trideceth-10, Polyquaternium-6, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium-10, Trihydroxystearin, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

Buy on Walgreens*
Rachel P.
I am so impressed with Pantene Pro-V's new product line. I have very dry, coarse hair so I need all the moisture I can get. The Smooth & Sleek products truly leave my hair feeling silky and smooth. Not only is my hair dry, but frizzy and curly too. So flat ironing my hair can be a real challenge. Since using this line, I have noticed a difference in the way my hair feels when I straighten it. It is soft and silky. I love it. Will buy again.
adrianađź’« Q.
Redlands
I have always been absulutley satisfied with Pantene. Pantene is not one of  the top expensive brands out there, but is definetley very decent, especially for it's great price and value. I have been using this product for about a week and I can definetley see really great results! I struggle with dry, brittle hair and I have to be careful with certain shampoos I use. This shampoo leaves my hair clean and moisturized, it also tames my unruly frizzy hair. I would give this product a 8 out of 10. Would use again!
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
My daughter and I both use this shampoo. Although our hair types are very different, we both like the shine this gives to our long hair. Her thick hair tends to be very dry and course, whereas my hair is not as thick and tends to get frizzy. This shampoo gives the moisture she needs and the frizz control I need, and the shiny result we both want. Because my hair is thinner, I don’t use this every day and do alternate with a body building formula shampoo, but my daughter does use this everyday for her thicker locks.
Molly H.
I like how clean my hair felt after using this product. The easy to open and hold bottle is perfect for no slip in the shower. However I found my scalp was oily after using this product. However the strength my hair gained from this product was amazing.
Brenna K.
Reminderville, OH
I’ve used Pantene in the past and just recently switched back to it. I quickly remembered why I chose it in the first place. It makes my hair very soft to the touch and gives it just enough shine without weighing it down or making it look greasy
Becky F.
Absolutely love this shampoo it softened my hair so much without even adding the conditioner and it smells amazing!! My daughter loves it also she suffers from dry scalp but it hasn't been an issue since she's been using this product and that's not even why we started using it so uts definitely an add bonus!!! Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Smooth & Sleek Shampoo 20.1 fl. oz. Bottle
Alina H.
Buena Park
I love how this shampoo smells it keeps my hair soft and smooth , it's long-lasting and it protects you're hair from heat damage. I would highly recommend it if you want you're hair feeling smooth, sleek, and shiny it's a great shampoo.
Stephanie M.
This shampoo keeps my hair clean, shiny, and moisturized. The lather is luxurious and smells great. This works as well as salon brands and cleanses my oily scalp without stripping my hair. I have repurchased this multiple times.
Megan H.
Fulton , MO
Decent shampoo. Great price, good smell. Really don’t think it does anything to combat frizz problems though. Pantene quality delivers healthy hair enriched with vitamins! Definitely recommend for any shampooers
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
I have been using this shampoo for 2 years I have tried others but always return back to this one .. I have bad dry scalp and color treated hair and this shampoo has never fails me my c
hair was bad frizzy and The only way it looked good was if I used the flat iron on it .. but with this shampoo I only use my hair dyer to dry it and it smooth and soft ...
Christine V.
Bronx, NY
Does it weigh down hair with oilyness?
Kali H.
Allegan, MI
Does this help repair damage in split ends for hair?
Megan L.
I have heard Pantene is bad for your hair. Why?
Shavonne B.
Thunder Bay, ON
Anyone see a difference in the shininess of their hair after using this for a couple of days? Also, is the smell something that you'd notice all day? I'm not a huge fun of heavily perfumed shampoos, and try to avoid them when I can.