BY PANTENE

Experience the incredible smoothness of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Shampoo extraordinary?

• Nutrient-rich lather infuses every strand.
  • Nourishes to fight frizz and effortless detangling.
  • Works all day for a smooth and sleek, light-reflecting shine.

USAGE:

WHO: For wavy, frizzy hair that needs help standing up to humidity, for that smooth and sleek end look.
WHEN: Daily, especially before using heated styling tools, or just whenever you are seeking a super sleek look.
HOW: Massage shampoo into wet hair. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Love. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. For best results, use with Pantene Smooth & Sleek Conditioner.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethiconol, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Dimethicone, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Trideceth-10, Polyquaternium-6, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Polyquaternium-10, Trihydroxystearin, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

• Anyone see a difference in the shininess of their hair af...1 Answers
  • Does this help repair damage in split ends for hair?2 Answers
  • Does it weigh down hair with oilyness?10 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Karley P.
So I couldn’t find the 2 in 1 smooth and Sleek Pantene shampoo and Conditioner...so I’m gonna write my review here :). First of all, if you’re going to buy this, you should probably buy a conditioner as well. The concept of putting and mixing shampoo and conditioner together doesn’t really make sense to me...don’t they cancel each other out? Anyway, I wouldn’t recommend buying a 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner if you are planning on keeping your hair healthy. You should probably use a conditioner.
Rachel P.
I am so impressed with Pantene Pro-V's new product line. I have very dry, coarse hair so I need all the moisture I can get. The Smooth & Sleek products truly leave my hair feeling silky and smooth. Not only is my hair dry, but frizzy and curly too. So flat ironing my hair can be a real challenge. Since using this line, I have noticed a difference in the way my hair feels when I straighten it. It is soft and silky. I love it. Will buy again.
Adriana :.
Redlands, CA
I have always been absulutley satisfied with Pantene. Pantene is not one of  the top expensive brands out there, but is definetley very decent, especially for it's great price and value. I have been using this product for about a week and I can definetley see really great results! I struggle with dry, brittle hair and I have to be careful with certain shampoos I use. This shampoo leaves my hair clean and moisturized, it also tames my unruly frizzy hair. I would give this product a 8 out of 10. Would use again!
Tanna W.
Amarillo
I like this product, it's been my go to shampoo for a while. It doesn't quite do everything that I wish it did but it is still a really shampoo. That is why I only have it 4 stars instead of 5. I only use it twice a week and it always leaves my hair really soft.
Brenna K.
Reminderville, OH
I’ve used Pantene in the past and just recently switched back to it. I quickly remembered why I chose it in the first place. It makes my hair very soft to the touch and gives it just enough shine without weighing it down or making it look greasy
Alina H.
Buena Park
I love how this shampoo smells it keeps my hair soft and smooth , it's long-lasting and it protects you're hair from heat damage. I would highly recommend it if you want you're hair feeling smooth, sleek, and shiny it's a great shampoo.
Stephanie M.
This shampoo keeps my hair clean, shiny, and moisturized. The lather is luxurious and smells great. This works as well as salon brands and cleanses my oily scalp without stripping my hair. I have repurchased this multiple times.
Megan H.
Fulton, MO
Decent shampoo. Great price, good smell. Really don’t think it does anything to combat frizz problems though. Pantene quality delivers healthy hair enriched with vitamins! Definitely recommend for any shampooers
Alaina G.
My all time favorite shampoo and conditioner. Along with a lot of the pantene products this one smells amazing and makes my hair silky smooth and easy to brush. It lathers up and rinses out nicely, doesn't feel like it leaves a lot of build up on my scalp. I would purchase again and encourage any one with thin dry hair to try it!
Cynthia M.
Chickamauga, Ga
I have been using this shampoo for 2 years I have tried others but always return back to this one .. I have bad dry scalp and color treated hair and this shampoo has never fails me my c
hair was bad frizzy and The only way it looked good was if I used the flat iron on it .. but with this shampoo I only use my hair dyer to dry it and it smooth and soft ...
Christine V.
Bronx, NY
Does it weigh down hair with oilyness?
Kali H.
Allegan, MI
Does this help repair damage in split ends for hair?
Shavonne B.
Calgary, AB
Anyone see a difference in the shininess of their hair after using this for a couple of days? Also, is the smell something that you'd notice all day? I'm not a huge fun of heavily perfumed shampoos, and try to avoid them when I can.
Megan L.
I have heard Pantene is bad for your hair. Why?