Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek DreamCare Shampoo 20.1 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle uploaded by Jodie P.

BY PANTENE

Don’t just wash your hair—fuel it with Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Shampoo. The powerful Pro-V formula wraps every strand as it gently cleanses, helps replenish dry hair, fights humidity and gives you all-day frizz control. With a blend of Argan and avocado oils, you’re left with beautifully sleek and hydrated hair that’s touchably soft. Pair with Smooth & Sleek Conditioner for 48 hour frizz-fighting endurance.**vs. non-conditioning shampoo see more...

Buy on Target
Amber W.
Amber W.
W Charleston, VT
Loved how soft my hair was after using thing product. The scent was fantastic and long lasting. I highly recommend it. It leaves your hair so soft, smooth and manageable, you'll think you went too the salon.
Jodie P.
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
What a great smell. Makes a very thick leather and leaves hair feeling super soft and clean. Smell lasts throughout the day. I can go 2 days between washes with this instead of daily which is amazing.
Isabella D.
Isabella D.
I have always struggled with frizzy hair that is always so hard to manage, this shampoo makes it feel so smooth and your hair looks so shiny once it's dry ! I was very satisfied when I used this produced and definitely recommend it.
Erin H.
Erin H.
Sunbury
I absolutely love Pantene. Not only do they have amazing scents and leave you hair smelling amazing. But I also love the way my hair feels after I have gotten outta the shower and used pantene.
Siju P.
Siju P.
This shampoo makes my hair nice and sleek and smooth. I have thick long hair this helps me manage my hair beautifully. I have no frizz or tangles after I use this. Love it
Marnie R.
Marnie R.
York, SC
This shampoo does what it says. My hair always feels clean and frizz- free. I have always been a Pantene user and have always been satisfied.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Oneonta, AL
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner! It leaves my hair smooth and silky. Its definitely great for everyday use!
ELIZABETH P.
ELIZABETH P.
Medley, FL
me siento encantada Usando los Productos de Pantene Toda su linea me da Una excelente hidratacion me siento Feliz
Becky K.
Becky K.
This is the only one my hair doesnt get bored with usually i have to switch every couple months but not with this one
Lance T.
Lance T.
I love this product it smells great and made my hair feel wonderful and looked healthy although my hairstylist said it wasn't good for my hair