BY PANTENE

Experience the incredible smoothness of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner extraordinary?

• Luxurious nutrient-rich conditioner cream wraps every strand.
  • Micro-moisturizers work deep inside.
  • Long-lasting softness and manageability.

USAGE:

WHO: For wavy, frizzy hair that needs help fighting humidity, for that smooth and sleek end look.
WHEN: Daily, especially before using heated styling tools, or just whenever you are seeking a super sleek look.
HOW: Massage conditioner into wet hair after shampooing. Use extra conditioner on your ends. Then rinse thoroughly. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

• Is this good for oily hair?3 Answers
  • Will this help with damaged hair? and help it grow 1 Answers
  • Does pantene pro v 'smooth and sleek' shampoo and conditi...2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner
  • "This is my new favorite from shampoo, it smells really good and it's easier for me to straighten out my hair when I use it." in 2 reviews
  • "smells really good and was really intrigued because of the argan oil, i love that stuff, but this didnt really do it for me, i didnt see a difference in this and a cheaper brand." in 2 reviews
  • "I've always loved Pantene pro-v it smells so good and leaves my hair so smooth and shiny especially cause I have thick long hair it works" in 1 review
  • "Pantene repairs split ends and makes hair softer." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo has a nice smell and calms the flyaway's so for me and made my hair look shiny " in 1 review
Allison W.
1,545 reviews
This conditioner is amazing Pantene overall is a very good brand been using this since I was a child . Grows my hair faster and leaves it feeling soft , fresh , and clean . Highly recommended.
Jenny P.
Bristol , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is thick and luxurious. It really costs your hair and makes you feel like you used a hair mask instead of a conditioner. The results are great. When my hair is more oily, this does make me greasy faster. However, in the winter when I am dry, it is really great.
Lily M.
Purchased at: CVS
Very good for making hair soft and not dry and flaky, I do find the scent a little over powering though.
🐼🦄 N.
GUERNICA
I love pantene products so much that I like all their products, I do not have anything bad to say about this brand because I really love it and this product is the one that I use the most
Mariela H.
Santa Ana , CA
One of the best shampoo I have ever used, I am a repeat user and re-buy all the time. This shampoo treated my hair and also grew so long. They come in a set of two which is the shampoo and conditioner for like 5.99
Kienna M.
Saskatoon, SK
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for detangling hair and leaving it looking healthy and shiny. I do find that some gunk builds up on my hair strands if I repeatedly use it day to day so I don’t tend to purchase this anymore.
Erin R.
Greencastle, IN
I have used this conditioner for several years now and I still absolutely love it. The smell, the texture, the way it makes my hair feel not only in the shower but after I’ve dried my hair. It leaves a lasting soft effect that is perfect for anything with dry and frizzy hair!!
Leah D.
Columbus, OH
My hair is not smooth and sleek in the slightest. I hoped this would help tame my wild hair. It did not. It dried up my hair, my split ends got worse, it was overall just not a good product for my hair.
Kisha B.
This conditioner gives your hair a very nice fragrance. It is also very moisturizing without having to use a large amount.
Paige P.
Arnprior , ON
I really like this conditioner, it smells great and does make my hair smooth and sleek but it is a little more expensive compared to similar products. I would buy this product again if I see it on sale.
Azalia R.
Dallas, TX
Is this good for oily hair?
Jenny L.
Manassas, VA
Does pantene pro v 'smooth and sleek' shampoo and conditioner help tame frizzy hair and baby hairs?
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
WICH PANTENE SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER DO YOU USUALLY BUY?
Maria G.
Will this help with damaged hair? and help it grow