BY PANTENE #32 in Conditioner

Experience the incredible smoothness of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner extraordinary?

• Luxurious nutrient-rich conditioner cream wraps every strand.
  • Micro-moisturizers work deep inside.
  • Long-lasting softness and manageability.

USAGE:

WHO: For wavy, frizzy hair that needs help fighting humidity, for that smooth and sleek end look.
WHEN: Daily, especially before using heated styling tools, or just whenever you are seeking a super sleek look.
HOW: Massage conditioner into wet hair after shampooing. Use extra conditioner on your ends. Then rinse thoroughly. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

• Is this good for oily hair?3 Answers
  • Will this help with damaged hair? and help it grow 1 Answers
  • Does pantene pro v 'smooth and sleek' shampoo and conditi...2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner
  • "This is my new favorite from shampoo, it smells really good and it's easier for me to straighten out my hair when I use it." in 2 reviews
  • "smells really good and was really intrigued because of the argan oil, i love that stuff, but this didnt really do it for me, i didnt see a difference in this and a cheaper brand." in 2 reviews
  • "I've always loved Pantene pro-v it smells so good and leaves my hair so smooth and shiny especially cause I have thick long hair it works" in 1 review
  • "Pantene repairs split ends and makes hair softer." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo has a nice smell and calms the flyaway's so for me and made my hair look shiny " in 1 review
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
I love Pantene products
They smell good, they work, and they are affordable. Probably my favorite shampoo and condition for the past 5 years.
Charm P.
I love all Pantene products! I mean who doesn't love the amazing scent that comes with their products? The Pantene Pro-V Smooth and Sleek Conditioner is amazing and works great with my hair. It is very effective!!
Brittany D.
Mississauga, ON
I absolutely love Pantene, it always keeps my hair looking so silky and smooth! I have very dry and frizzy hair, especially when it’s drying but this doesn’t leave it looking or feeling frizzy and gross I feel like a queen with the way it makes my hair feel, and I always get compliments on how it smells :)
Dawn G.
Oklahoma
The smell is always amazing. I think Pantene is a decent conditioner. My hair was smooth after application.
Chelsea B.
Corona, CA
This is the only conditioner I have used for the last 10 years. I have naturally frizzy/wavy hair and this keeps the frizz under control. It makes my hair so soft and shiny!
Karly A.
Milford , OH
I use this conditioner most often as my go-to. It's easy to find at the stores I shop and is affordable!
Reanna R.
Sioux falls, SD
I love pantenes conditioners because the brand just makes my hair feeling so soft and smooth as well as clean.
Kristi S.
I enjoy this when I don’t feel like spending a ton of shampoo and conditioner. Smells great! Works great!
🤘🏼✨Shayyy W.
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed works great
Cassidi S.
Bark River
Works so good, makes the hair so so soft and shiny! Compares very well to others and is very affordable great value not pricey, amazing scent and is very long lasting. Very satisfied with this conditioner!
Azalia R.
Dallas, TX
Is this good for oily hair?
Jenny L.
Manassas, VA
Does pantene pro v 'smooth and sleek' shampoo and conditioner help tame frizzy hair and baby hairs?
Maria G.
Will this help with damaged hair? and help it grow
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
WICH PANTENE SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER DO YOU USUALLY BUY?