BY PANTENE #27 in Conditioner

Experience the incredible smoothness of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner extraordinary?

• Luxurious nutrient-rich conditioner cream wraps every strand.
  • Micro-moisturizers work deep inside.
  • Long-lasting softness and manageability.

USAGE:

WHO: For wavy, frizzy hair that needs help fighting humidity, for that smooth and sleek end look.
WHEN: Daily, especially before using heated styling tools, or just whenever you are seeking a super sleek look.
HOW: Massage conditioner into wet hair after shampooing. Use extra conditioner on your ends. Then rinse thoroughly. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

• Is this good for oily hair?2 Answers
  • Will this help with damaged hair? and help it grow 1 Answers
  • Does pantene pro v 'smooth and sleek' shampoo and conditi...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "This is my new favorite from shampoo, it smells really good and it's easier for me to straighten out my hair when I use it." in 2 reviews
  • "smells really good and was really intrigued because of the argan oil, i love that stuff, but this didnt really do it for me, i didnt see a difference in this and a cheaper brand." in 2 reviews
  • "I've always loved Pantene pro-v it smells so good and leaves my hair so smooth and shiny especially cause I have thick long hair it works" in 1 review
  • "Pantene repairs split ends and makes hair softer." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo has a nice smell and calms the flyaway's so for me and made my hair look shiny " in 1 review
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
Wow, this stuff actually works for my fine, frizzy-prone hair. So far, this is the best conditioner for me and I can't believe the price. It seems to tame my frizz better than most conditioners and makes my hair soft. I am actually quite surprised that it works so well since most products make a lot of false promises.
Chelsea G.
This conditioner definitely left my hair feeling very smooth and soft even when I air dry it. Sometimes it’s a little bit too heavy for me but it has a really nice scent and I can usually find it either on sale or at a place like Big Lots. It does definitely make my hair shinier, but it lacks in creating any volume.
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
I have long hair, so I need the biggest bottle possible. This bottle of conditioner is one of go to, next to the pump. This product conditions my hair so well and leaves my hair smelling good even on day 2. It also makes my hair look shiny! I have black hair, so that might be difficult to judge too well.
Keara M.
Greenville
This condition is so amazing it’s like an Detangler, it’s smooth out my hair and makes my curl pattern come along just right . It targets the roots and the end of your hair a moisturize it . Very satisfied with this product, it also smells good Evan after your done washing your hair , you know that you washed your hair good and it done it’s job !
Celeste L.
magna
I really love this conditioner. It smells so delicious and beautiful, and it makes my damaged hair super soft. I leave it in my hair for about 5-10 minutes for ultra softness and it works wonders! The bottle lasts me a long time considering it’s a conditioner and I use a LOT. But I definitely really like this conditioner.
Alyssa L.
Noblesville
There are multiple reasons I don’t like this product. For one, even when using a small amount at the base of my hair I would still end up with oily hair after my shower. Another reason is that it is a tad pricey for being regular conditioner that doesn’t really do anything special or have any unique ingredients.
Stephanie H.
USA
I haven't used this in a very kong time but this conditioners didn't seem to do anything for my frizz or help to nurish the hair. It made my hair feel slippery when in the shower but once dried my hair felt weighed down and dry. It smelled good and isnt expenaive which is great, just not a good conditioner for my hair!
Nicole F.
rochester
This is my go to Pantene conditioner. I always have it in the shower. It keeps my relatively thick hair calm and sleek. It is also cheap and can be found in many different stores. I highly recommend
Marisa T.
Always my go to brand no matter what I need it for. I do live trying other brands out lately simply because my Jair has gotten pretty damaged and needs some more intense repair. But I find absolutely nothing wrong with Pantene. It’s always left my hair silky smooth
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I’ve used this for years before I started trying other things, but I don’t know why I really switched in the first place. It is affordable and the results for sleek and shiny hair are spot on. I can feel in the shower that it is doing its job before I start styling.
Azalia R.
Is this good for oily hair?
Jenny L.
Manassas, VA
Does pantene pro v 'smooth and sleek' shampoo and conditioner help tame frizzy hair and baby hairs?
Maria G.
Will this help with damaged hair? and help it grow
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
WICH PANTENE SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER DO YOU USUALLY BUY?