BY PANTENE

Experience the incredible smoothness of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner extraordinary?

• Luxurious nutrient-rich conditioner cream wraps every strand.
  • Micro-moisturizers work deep inside.
  • Long-lasting softness and manageability.

USAGE:

WHO: For wavy, frizzy hair that needs help fighting humidity, for that smooth and sleek end look.
WHEN: Daily, especially before using heated styling tools, or just whenever you are seeking a super sleek look.
HOW: Massage conditioner into wet hair after shampooing. Use extra conditioner on your ends. Then rinse thoroughly. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

• Is this good for oily hair?3 Answers
  • Will this help with damaged hair? and help it grow 1 Answers
  • Does pantene pro v 'smooth and sleek' shampoo and conditi...2 Answers
Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner
  • "This is my new favorite from shampoo, it smells really good and it's easier for me to straighten out my hair when I use it." in 2 reviews
  • "smells really good and was really intrigued because of the argan oil, i love that stuff, but this didnt really do it for me, i didnt see a difference in this and a cheaper brand." in 2 reviews
  • "I've always loved Pantene pro-v it smells so good and leaves my hair so smooth and shiny especially cause I have thick long hair it works" in 1 review
  • "Pantene repairs split ends and makes hair softer." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo has a nice smell and calms the flyaway's so for me and made my hair look shiny " in 1 review
Megyn W.
Ames, IA
This literally makes your hair so soft! I have medium thick hair with natural curls and I love how this conditioner makes my curls look and hold all day. No tangles and works great with the matching shampoo! Will continue using.
Alison P.
Carmel, IN
Used to use this shampoo/conditioner duo but then I stopped because my hair stylist told me that this product isn’t good for your hair and actuLly dries it out. I loved the smell (long lasting too) and the way it made my hair look but I stopped using it a few years ago :(
Natasha G.
Makes my hair hard if that makes sense ?????? I would never purchase or recommend to any one it has a waxy film to it that makes my hair not manageable or even soft kind of just makes it stick to each other and weighs it down
Mary D.
Winnsboro
Pantene is not like it used to be. I liked it more then. Plus I was told not to use this product if you are going to color or perm your hair. That it's like putting plastic is your hair. This was told to me by a beautician.
Katie H.
Springboro, OH
Love it and use it in a near-daily basis. I can easily switch from just ends to full scalp and trust that it will leave me hair smooth and silky. You can also leave it in longer and it’s similar to a more deep conditioning.
Bree E.
Kokomo, IN
This product smells amazing. My hair looks beautiful every time I use it, it looks healthy and shiny and it silky smooth. I get compliments on my hair every time I use this but my hairstylist says it leaves behind a bad film
Maritza O.
Kissimmee , FL
I have purchased Pantene Pro-V smooth and sleek conditioner at Walmart and I love how it leaves my hair smooth and silky. It makes my hair smell really good and makes it look shiny. I’m very satisfied with this product.
Justine H.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite shampoo. I love love love this product. Super cheap. Picked up at HEB. It doesn't leave my hair with dandruff as some others do. I use this everyday. I would recommend to others to at least try it out. I've heard it doesn't work for some people but for me it truly does.
Julie E.
Phoenix
My usual brand. I enjoy its consistent good performance. I reccomend it . I haven't really strayed much from pantene. So by comparison I dont know. Nut I am on a budget and I find it works great and is priced right.
Ariana T.
Frisco
This is the best conditioner ever. It really makes my hair feel so smooth, soft, and hydrated. The price is just about right- especially for the results. I'm absolutely in love with this product! Highly recommend.
Azalia R.
Dallas, TX
Is this good for oily hair?
Jenny L.
Manassas, VA
Does pantene pro v 'smooth and sleek' shampoo and conditioner help tame frizzy hair and baby hairs?
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
WICH PANTENE SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER DO YOU USUALLY BUY?
Maria G.
Will this help with damaged hair? and help it grow