BY PANTENE #40 in Conditioner

Experience the incredible smoothness of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner extraordinary?

• Luxurious nutrient-rich conditioner cream wraps every strand.
  • Micro-moisturizers work deep inside.
  • Long-lasting softness and manageability.

USAGE:

WHO: For wavy, frizzy hair that needs help fighting humidity, for that smooth and sleek end look.
WHEN: Daily, especially before using heated styling tools, or just whenever you are seeking a super sleek look.
HOW: Massage conditioner into wet hair after shampooing. Use extra conditioner on your ends. Then rinse thoroughly. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

• Is this good for oily hair?2 Answers
  • Will this help with damaged hair? and help it grow 1 Answers
  • Does pantene pro v 'smooth and sleek' shampoo and conditi...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This is my new favorite from shampoo, it smells really good and it's easier for me to straighten out my hair when I use it." in 2 reviews
  • "smells really good and was really intrigued because of the argan oil, i love that stuff, but this didnt really do it for me, i didnt see a difference in this and a cheaper brand." in 2 reviews
  • "I've always loved Pantene pro-v it smells so good and leaves my hair so smooth and shiny especially cause I have thick long hair it works" in 1 review
  • "Pantene repairs split ends and makes hair softer." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo has a nice smell and calms the flyaway's so for me and made my hair look shiny " in 1 review
C G.
This conditioner definitely left my hair feeling very smooth and soft even when I air dry it. Sometimes it’s a little bit too heavy for me but it has a really nice scent and I can usually find it either on sale or at a place like Big Lots.
Kimberly M.
Lakewood
I have long hair, so I need the biggest bottle possible. This bottle of conditioner is one of go to, next to the pump. This product conditions my hair so well and leaves my hair smelling good even on day 2. It also makes my hair look shiny! I have black hair, so that might be difficult to judge too well.
Marisa T.
Always my go to brand no matter what I need it for. I do live trying other brands out lately simply because my Jair has gotten pretty damaged and needs some more intense repair. But I find absolutely nothing wrong with Pantene. It’s always left my hair silky smooth
Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
I’ve used this for years before I started trying other things, but I don’t know why I really switched in the first place. It is affordable and the results for sleek and shiny hair are spot on. I can feel in the shower that it is doing its job before I start styling.
Mandy W.
Evansville
I used to use this condition and shampoo forever until I started using the shampoo with conditioner. It’s pretty much the same product. I have blonde hair that tends to look greasy depending on the conditioner and this does the trick.
Stephanie M.
I use this conditioner with the matching shampoo and find that they moisturize my hair without any greasy residue. It eliminates frizz and makes my hair shiny. I love how this works so well for an affordable price.
Rachel D.
Oshkosh, WI
Love Pantene you can’t go wrong ! Same great smell! Glad they haven’t changed the formula ! Used Pantene for years and it actually makes your hair feel clean afterward
Cara P.
Union, NJ
One of my favorite that I rotate into my collection of brands. Nice clean feeling that does cause build up and makes my hair feel super soft while controlling the frizz
Ellen L.
South Bend, IN
I love Pantene conditioner. It is one of the cheapest and does the best job in my opinion. I use this conditioner almost every day and it keeps my hair smooth and sleek.
Salpi K.
pasadena
I don't always use conditioner but when I do it's usually this one. It smells great and does the job. I have curly hair but it's cut into a pixie cut nowadays so I don't feel like I need conditioner but I still use it sometimes just because I really like the smell.
Azalia R.
Is this good for oily hair?
Jenny L.
Manassas, VA
Does pantene pro v 'smooth and sleek' shampoo and conditioner help tame frizzy hair and baby hairs?
Maria G.
Will this help with damaged hair? and help it grow
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
WICH PANTENE SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER DO YOU USUALLY BUY?