Jenny L.
Manassas, VA

Does pantene pro v 'smooth and sleek' shampoo and conditioner help tame frizzy hair and baby hairs?

KRISTIN D.
KRISTIN D.
sparks, nv
3 years, 4 months ago
I think the sleek and smooth shampoo and conditioner works best when used in tandum with the leave in conditioner as well. I have very straight hair, and I feel like the leave in helps to add to and retain the moisture that keeps the flyaways away. I am in the process of growing my hair out again, but I used all three products even with my short hair, I feel like it helped keep the damage away from the styling that is a must with a short style.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
3 years, 9 months ago
In my experience it does work