BY PANTENE

Lisa O.
Lisa O.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Pantene when I'm looking for an affordable conditioner. The smell is wonderful on the Smooth & Sleek and it makes my hair really soft and easy to brush through. The only reason I'm not giving it a 5 is because I find I have to use a lot to make it through my hair completely.
laeticia c.
laeticia c.
Bronx , Ny
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. I USED PANTENE A LOT WHEN I STARTED PERMING MY HAIR. BUT AFTER A WHILE I STRAYED MUST SAY THAT I AM HAPPY I FOUND MY WAY BACK. MY HAIR IS SMOOTH, NOT WEIGHED DOWN. SMELLS GREAT FEELS GREAT. ITS VERY AFFORDABLE. I WILL DEFINITELY BE BUYING AGAIN
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
This product makes my hair smell good. It makes my hair shine. Light weight. Easy to use. I have bought it at several retail stores. I would Recommend this product to all my friends and family. Great product and a great price. Safe to use everyday.
Nadejah H.
Nadejah H.
The Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek conditioner is another product I can trust that is not too heavy on my hair & keeps my hair feeling moisturized. It truly works on all hair types because I have African-American hair & it really gets the job done.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Buffalo, NY
This shampoo is great for my thick hair. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it feel heavy. It leaves my hair feeling lightweight and silky smooth. I've tried other brands including salon products but have always went back to this conditioner.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
I like Pantene products so I was anxious to use this and hoped it would work for my hair. I have very thick, course, and wavy hair. I didn't have the expected results. It worked just about like any other conditioner I have used.
Lynette D.
Lynette D.
Russellville, AR
My husband only uses this brand he gets this one but the 2 in 1. He loves it and leaves his hair simolimg great. When I run out of my shampoo and conditioner I use his and it leaves my hair great.
Natalie K.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
If your looking for sleek silly hair after you straighten this is the product you want! You won't be unhappy when your hair is soft and manageable.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My current shampoo and conditioner...I like it but it can weight my hair down and I already have fine thick hair that is so hard to hold styles.
Sólo tengo una cosa que decir: ME ENCANTA💚.. La manera como deja mi cabello es increíble. Mientras más lo uso más lo amo