BY PANTENE

Experience the incredible smoothness of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner extraordinary?

• Luxurious nutrient-rich conditioner cream wraps every strand.
  • Micro-moisturizers work deep inside.
  • Long-lasting softness and manageability.

USAGE:

WHO: For wavy, frizzy hair that needs help fighting humidity, for that smooth and sleek end look.
WHEN: Daily, especially before using heated styling tools, or just whenever you are seeking a super sleek look.
HOW: Massage conditioner into wet hair after shampooing. Use extra conditioner on your ends. Then rinse thoroughly. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

• Is this good for oily hair?2 Answers
  • Will this help with damaged hair? and help it grow 1 Answers
  • Does pantene pro v 'smooth and sleek' shampoo and conditi...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This is my new favorite from shampoo, it smells really good and it's easier for me to straighten out my hair when I use it." in 2 reviews
  • "smells really good and was really intrigued because of the argan oil, i love that stuff, but this didnt really do it for me, i didnt see a difference in this and a cheaper brand." in 2 reviews
  • "I've always loved Pantene pro-v it smells so good and leaves my hair so smooth and shiny especially cause I have thick long hair it works" in 1 review
  • "Pantene repairs split ends and makes hair softer." in 1 review
  • "This shampoo has a nice smell and calms the flyaway's so for me and made my hair look shiny " in 1 review
Stephanie M.
I use this conditioner with the matching shampoo and find that they moisturize my hair without any greasy residue. It eliminates frizz and makes my hair shiny. I love how this works so well for an affordable price.
⠀⠀⠀⠀Alisha M.
West Covina, CA
I love this conditioner and the smell! I have relaxed hair and leave it on my hair for about 5 minutes and it leaves my hair feeling sleek and smooth. It is safe for color treated hair.
Salpi K.
pasadena
I don't always use conditioner but when I do it's usually this one. It smells great and does the job. I have curly hair but it's cut into a pixie cut nowadays so I don't feel like I need conditioner but I still use it sometimes just because I really like the smell.
Prasanna P.
I brought this product from target using weekly coupons. I would love to restock this product. It makes my hair soft and shiny. I like packaging easy to use. I like all pantene products
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I normally have pretty oily hair and this tames that. I can go 2 days without washing it instead on daily now. And it's always price conscious and easy to find because it's a popular brand. Would recommend to anyone with oily hair! Great!
crystal l.
Pantene has been my go to conditioner for many years. Compared to other brands it's the only brand that doesn't irritate my scalp or leave my hair feeling oily throughout the day. It also helps tame my frizz. The packaging is simplistic but still looks good. The scent is lovely and overall I'm very happy with this product. I would recommend it.
Joanna R.
FARMINGTON, MI
Good shampoo and conditioner. Been using it decades ago. Back in Philippines the weather yhere is very humid this products is really good the scent last for the whole day even the next day you can still smell your hair.
Annie G.
The smell and feel is so iconic in my house. My Mom has used Pantene since she was a child and passed this down to me when I had graduated from herbal essences for kids. To this day, I can always trust this conditioner to quench my tired locks and give me a sleek and smooth finish that last for days!
rosa g.
Los Angeles, CA
I was looking for a product to make my hair soft and frizz free since I have curly hair, well I've barely tried it for one day and it left my hair so soft even when it tried. My hair still got frizzy a little but not as much as before. Let's see how much my hair improves after using it more.
Marta Z.
I recently began using the Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner. I have porous hair which I dye.  My hair is dry, frizzy and curly.  It has a rough feel to it. But since I've been using this conditioner my hair is so soft.  I have also noticed it does not get as knotted up as before.
Azalia R.
Is this good for oily hair?
Jenny L.
Manassas, VA
Does pantene pro v 'smooth and sleek' shampoo and conditioner help tame frizzy hair and baby hairs?
Maria G.
Will this help with damaged hair? and help it grow
Katiria S.
BOSTON, MA
WICH PANTENE SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER DO YOU USUALLY BUY?