Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner
Experience the incredible smoothness of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.
What makes Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner extraordinary?
- Luxurious nutrient-rich conditioner cream wraps every strand.
- Micro-moisturizers work deep inside.
- Long-lasting softness and manageability.
WHO: For wavy, frizzy hair that needs help fighting humidity, for that smooth and sleek end look.
WHEN: Daily, especially before using heated styling tools, or just whenever you are seeking a super sleek look.
HOW: Massage conditioner into wet hair after shampooing. Use extra conditioner on your ends. Then rinse thoroughly. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair.
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.see more...
Top Questions See all 11 Q&A
- "This is my new favorite from shampoo, it smells really good and it's easier for me to straighten out my hair when I use it." in 2 reviews
- "smells really good and was really intrigued because of the argan oil, i love that stuff, but this didnt really do it for me, i didnt see a difference in this and a cheaper brand." in 2 reviews
- "I've always loved Pantene pro-v it smells so good and leaves my hair so smooth and shiny especially cause I have thick long hair it works" in 1 review
- "Pantene repairs split ends and makes hair softer." in 1 review
- "This shampoo has a nice smell and calms the flyaway's so for me and made my hair look shiny " in 1 review
My favorite brand for hair is Pantene. I used this for a while because I had the hair without shine and rough. I used for 2 months it and I must say that the change in texture was seen. I like it !
It always leaves my hair feeling soft, looking smooth and smelling amazing!!! I don’t have super oily or super dry scalp so this one is a perfect fit for me. The price of this conditioner is fairly inexpensive and definitely worth giving a try!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos