Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner

Experience the incredible smoothness of Pantene's Exclusive Pro-V Formula.

What makes Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner extraordinary?

• Luxurious nutrient-rich conditioner cream wraps every strand.
  • Micro-moisturizers work deep inside.
  • Long-lasting softness and manageability.

USAGE:

WHO: For wavy, frizzy hair that needs help fighting humidity, for that smooth and sleek end look.
WHEN: Daily, especially before using heated styling tools, or just whenever you are seeking a super sleek look.
HOW: Massage conditioner into wet hair after shampooing. Use extra conditioner on your ends. Then rinse thoroughly. Gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair.

Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33.

What is the exact weight of this product, not including packaging?
Is this good for oily hair?
Will this help with damaged hair? and help it grow
Start your review of Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This is my new favorite from shampoo, it smells really good and it's easier for me to straighten out my hair when I use it.” in reviews
smells really good and was really intrigued because of the argan oil, i love that stuff, but this didnt really do it for me, i didnt see a difference in this and a cheaper brand.” in reviews
“Pantene repairs split ends and makes hair softer.” in reviews
“My thick, kinda frizzy hair loves this Pantene Conditioner!!” in reviews
“This shampoo has a nice smell and calms the flyaway's so for me and made my hair look shiny ” in reviews
I have fine, oily, frizzy, damaged hair and alternate between shampoo and conditioner brands. I wanted to try out drugstore haircare products as a cheaper alternative to high-end brands. Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek conditioner has a blend of argan and avocado oils to replenish hair, help fight humidity and control frizz. However, it didn’t nourish my hair enough as I’d like and still felt quite dry. Also, took a bit to comb through tangled hair even with using detangling spray and wide-tooth comb. The product is okay does have a nice refreshing scent but just didn’t work out for me.
Foxboro
I always keep this in the shower. Although I don't use it every day if my shampoo leaves my hair a bit tangly then using this will fix that instantly. It's got a nice fragrance and not overpowering. It instantly makes your wet hair smooth and when you get out of the shower your comb or wet brush will go right through your hair because you don't have a single tange. For me this is my staple conditioner just like Vaseline Intensive Care (you know, the one in the yellow bottle) is an old standby.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great conditioner! I've been using this for so long now. The classic Pantene scent is perfectly neutral, not floral, fruity, or otherwise. The price is a huge factor for me, as many products have the same ingredients give or take, and produce similar results. The bottle is a bigger size, and the price is excellent! After using, my hair is soft and healthy, and easy to style. I also like to use this conditioner on the days that I flat iron my hair straight. The shine is unreal!
Bordentown
I love Pantene products. I always have several bottles of conditioner and shampoo. When my young teenage granddaughters sleep over, they used to ask if I had Pantene Shampoo and conditioner. My daughter broke them in at an early age to use this super product. I love the smell as well as the shine it gives my hair. My granddaughters have very long straight hair. I am always complimenting them how shiny and how beautiful their hair smells. It is a great product!
Charleston
Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Conditioner uploaded by Baker W.
Purchased at: CVS
I CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I use this stuff every night it it makes my hair super smooth and it’s doesn’t make my hair greasy it all and it also helps your hair shine this product is perfect and the price of this is super cheap. You can literally get this anywhere! It helps your hair so much !
I am not huge on avoiding particular ingredients so I can’t speak to the label here, but this is a nice and dependable conditioner. Plus, it comes in a big size. I keep this in our guest bathroom so people who visit or stay with us can use it. I also love the way Pantene products smell, so I like to use it from time to time. I used this a lot myself before I moved on to higher end brands.
Santa Monica , CA
I have been a fan of Pantene for years because their hair products are high-quality at an affordable price. My hair is somewhat on the thick side, but also gets frizzy, so this product is exactly what I need. Looks great whether I towel dry or bow dry. #Protip: Buy it and other Pantene products in a pump — it’s easier to dispense and gets you more for your money. Thanks, Pantene!
Very cheap product and damaging to hair! I do t like using these products at all. They strip your hair and are very damaging to the cuticle of your hair!! Overtime it just ruins your hair. Trust me people, your not getting a deal by saving money and buying this product. Somethings are worth spending extra money on. Invest in good hair products if you want to have good hair!
Worcester, MA
I have very frizzy and puffy hair when ever I wash it so decided to give this conditioner and shampoo a try. It doesn’t work. After 2 weeks of every other day usage I saw no difference in the way my hair looked felt or acted. Would not recommend. Their are definitely better shampoos and conditioners out there
sprucepine
I loved the smell of this conditioner and the feel of it and I have very dry and dead hair from hair bleach and it felt amazing when it was wet but then it dried and it made my hair a bit stiff not sure why I’ve used it a few times and every time it makes my hair kinda stiff other than that great product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...