Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek Anti-Frizz Shampoo 12.6 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle with Free 1 oz. Hairspray uploaded by Aryelin L.

BY PANTENE

Smooth things over with this frizz-fighting shampoo. With Moroccan Argan Oil, this multitasking anti-frizz formula helps keep straight and wavy hair sleek and sexy all day - even in high humidity. The formula in this smoothing shampoo helps make damaged hair more manageable and smoothes fly-aways. Use it daily for hair that is touchably soft, visibly shiny, and noticeably healthier (vs. non-conditioning shampoo). Also try with a Pantene Pro-V Smooth and Sleek conditioner, masque, and styling products to help put frizz in its place. see more...

• I have one spot of my hair that is always frizzy. Does this work ...2 Answers
  • Does this really help with dry frizzy hair for us with curly hair...2 Answers
  • Does this realy help Fithian frizz my hair is super frizzy an nee...1 Answers
Kim W.
This shampoo worked great on my hair. My hair became very smooth and I didn't have all the knots and tangles that I had dealt with in the past. The only con I have, after using it for a while my hair because every oily and limp. So for me, it's not any everyday shampoo and conditioner, but it's definitely great to use occasionally when you're dealing with frizz and tangles and dryness.
Emily R.
Miami
This shampoo, is very good, I have curly hair and frizz is my worst enemy, so when I use this anti frizz shampoo is the best solution.
There are some shampoos that claim to be anti frizz but not true. Obviously I would buy it every day if I could,
it's very cheap.
Maribel S.
Love this brand. Keeps my head oil free and looking clean after a long day at work so that I can go out on the town. Every version smells great leaving you with a clean fresh smell. Good for straight or curly hair
Samantha G.
Midland, TX
I have very frizzy hair and panting helps me to control my friends with the shampoo I no longer have to put in the extra serum in my hair because my shampoo does it on the first go around. Highly recommend canteen anybody with frizzy hair
Emily T.
Green Bay, WI
Easy to purchase, easy to use. Leaned hair feeling very clean and voluminous. Use a quarter size for medium to long hair (as mine is). Does not leave head with a dry scalp. I am satisfied with this shampoo and I purchase it regularly.
Cherry P.
I’ve been using the Pantene shampoo and conditioner for a few months now, and I find my hair less frizzy, more manageable, smoother, and softer. Of course, I also use John Frieda Anti-Frizz Serum and Pantene Pro-V Restoratives Frizz Control Ultra Smoothing Balm (I highly recommend the latter, just apply to wet hair).
Arianna H.
Baytown
Love it! This shampoo smells so yummy and makes my hair so soft and shiny. It really helps with build up and keeping your hair smooth. It helped weigh down my frizz.
Tanith P.
Lake Jackson, TX
I was a LONG time Pantene product user. They smell wonderful and make hair beautifully soft and amazing. I have recently switched over to more hair friendly products but really for the money and without them being salon quality priced these products can't be beat.
dahlia m.
this is okay
it takes away my frizz but it makes my hair super oily and dull !
i have very frizzy hair so i'm always trying to look for a good anti frizz shampoo and conditioner and this just didn't work out for me ):
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
I love the way Pantene makes my hair feel! It always leaves it feeling so soft and smooth! I have naturally curly hair so this product helps it to stay more calm. I will definitely be buying this in the future!
Maria R.
San Antonio, TX
Does this really help with dry frizzy hair for us with curly hair like myself?
Keyona B.
I have one spot of my hair that is always frizzy. Does this work on taking the frizz out of curly hair?
Josie S.
I loved Pantene in the past, but the build up became a problem. I miss using Pantene. How was this product with build up after washing and drying?
brandy a.
Berea, KY
Does this realy help Fithian frizz my hair is super frizzy an needs help