Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek 2in1 with Argan Oil, 21.1 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer A.Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek 2in1 with Argan Oil, 21.1 fl oz uploaded by Mark K.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Smooth Sleek 2in1, with Moroccan Argan Oil, works wonders to tame the frizz and give you silky, smooth hair that lasts. Plus, you ll love its special lux formula that s designed with micro-smoothers to help silken your hair, strand by strand. A special 2in1 formula makes it easy to cleanse and nourish in one, simple step. Moroccan Argan oil with a Pro-V system helps lock out humidity. Features antioxidants to help reduce protein loss, so your hair stays strong against damage. Also available: Smooth Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner. see more...

• Has anyone used this? Does it keep the frizz down?4 Answers
Keyshia C.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the big bottles of Pantene. I own 4 of these 2-in-1 Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek bottles. I really like how my hair looks after a shower so does everyone who compliments me on it. I have longish naturally curly/wavy hair (3b/3c), which becomes extra frizzy in the Massachuttes summer. I don't wash my hair every day, only 2-3 times a week, but every day I wet my hair in the shower and use the conditioner. But best of all, my hair has never looked better! And unlike many other reviewers, my hair is not left greasy whatsoever! It actually cleansed wonderfully while softening and conditioning at the same time. Almost like magic. Please don't ever stop selling this product - it is amazing. I never thought I could use a 2-in 1, but this is great. I'm very happy with this product and my gorgeous hair. My hair smells great, feels great, and I am happy.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product when the store didn't have my herbal essence go to shampoo and conditioner. Decided to give it a try and it was actually great! I liked it and it made my hair feel soft and moisturized. The only thing I didn't like was if I put my hair up in a pony tail or bun it made my hair afterwards look and feel dry and damanged. I would still give it a try but I won't be doing anything with my hair.
Samantha R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using Pantene for a long time and the pro-v collection is one of my favorite line from them. I flat iron my hair every day and a year ago or when ever they came out with this collection i started using it and my hair has felt and has been less damaged and it because i switched to this brand. So i highly recommend this shampoo and conditioner to anyone who is dealing with damaged hair.
Lindsey D.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is this is the best shampoo to use for dry, damaged, brittle hair! I have damaged hair due to coloring and using a flat iron and started using this and I have already gotten compliments on how healthy looking my hair is! Not only does it have an amazing scent, it actually works to restore your damaged hair and make it soft, silky and smooth once again! My hair hasn't looked any better than it does now!
Amber H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great, gets my hair clean and sleek. Feels like your taking a shower in a far away place!  My hair is always really soft and calm when I use this stuff. I have naturally wavy to curly hair and I wouldn't say its ever unmanageable but this stuff could probably tame just about anything.
Nicolette V.
This product really work well with my hair and I use it all the time. I have dry hair most of the time but after using this product after I shower, it's not as dry as before. It satisfy my needs and it also has a good fragrance. There are different kinds that you can choose that could fit your needs.
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do like this product. It smooths my hair pretty well and I really enjoy the smell. I will continue to buy this because it is cheap, effective, and I find my hair having a better texture while using this shampoo compared to others. Very satisfied!
Jamie H.
Williamstown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair becomes extremely unmanageable in the humidity.  I used this shampoo while at the beach and my hair was much more controllable, smooth and sleek.  My hair felt extremely soft which it never does at the beach.
Ariana B.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this shampoo and conditioner for a very long time and still love it to this day. It makes your hair feel silky and smooth just like the label says and is very good smelling I recommend 10/10
Simy C.
Cumming, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek with Argan Oil. The fact that this product is a 2in1 makes my life so much easier! Just one bottle makes my morning routine quicker as I shower. It is super effective and I recommend this product to all. I can't imagine using anything else!
Jessica E.
Winter Garden, FL
Has anyone used this? Does it keep the frizz down?