BY PANTENE #10 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Pantene Smooth Sleek 2in1, with Moroccan Argan Oil, works wonders to tame the frizz and give you silky, smooth hair that lasts. Plus, you ll love its special lux formula that s designed with micro-smoothers to help silken your hair, strand by strand. A special 2in1 formula makes it easy to cleanse and nourish in one, simple step. Moroccan Argan oil with a Pro-V system helps lock out humidity. Features antioxidants to help reduce protein loss, so your hair stays strong against damage. Also available: Smooth Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner.

• Does this make your hair soft? And does it bring in moist...4 Answers
  • Is it better 2 in 1 or seperate11 Answers
  • Does this leave you hair soft and would not make you have...8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Allie B.
Chapel Hill, NC
I’ve always been a person who needs lots of conditioner to make my hair manageable, so using this two-in-one product at my girlfriend’s house seemed almost absurd. HOWEVER, this product proved me wrong. I shampooed my hair with it and then left it on top of my head all lathered up while I washed my body and face and then rinsed it out. My hair felt dry after the shower, so I was worried. BUT, after I blow dried it I was so surprised. My hair was light and soft and super nice and not frizzy or dry at all. My hair is thick and long, but this product handled it so nicely. 11/10 would recommend. You could probably use a hair oil or something if you’re worried about frizziness, but it was not necessary for me!!! I’ll be making the switch to using this one product full time once I finish my bottles of shampoo and conditioner that I have now.
Katie M.
Charlotte, NC
Just like all other Pantene products I've tried, this one makes hair feel and smell great. The 2-in-1 feature is nice for people on the go or looking to keep their hair routine low maintenance. It didn't over-soften but did leave hair feeling clean and conditioned. Great first free gift from Influenster!
Jessica H.
Menlo
This used to be my favorite and go to shampoo/conditioner until it got harder and harder to rinse it out. Ill still use it when I'm out of my other stuff but not my go to anymore.
Meghan V.
Love Pantene. It smells so nice and leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. The 2 in 1 also helps my hair with tangles. This can be found at Walmart. It goes a long way and is very effective.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I used this product when the store didn't have my herbal essence go to shampoo and conditioner. Decided to give it a try and it was actually great! I liked it and it made my hair feel soft and moisturized. The only thing I didn't like was if I put my hair up in a pony tail or bun it made my hair afterwards look and feel dry and damanged. I would still give it a try but I won't be doing anything with my hair.
Natalie B.
Concord, CA
husband and kids LOVE this shampoo... i do too except now i have purple and blue in my hair and use a color specific shampoo. i love the price point, i love that it cleans wonderfully and smells amazing. Pantene does what it says.
4 stars only because it leaves more build up and needs a clarifying once in awhile
Amber H.
Smells great, gets my hair clean and sleek. Feels like your taking a shower in a far away place!  My hair is always really soft and calm when I use this stuff. I have naturally wavy to curly hair and I wouldn't say its ever unmanageable but this stuff could probably tame just about anything.
Laurie P.
I love this shampoo. My hair seems to respond very well to Argan oil. I feel like it conditions it deep with in instead of coating it like a silicon would. It did leave my hair a bit flat, but that was remedied with some texture spray and volumizing conditioner.
Jessica J.
Arab, AL
We really love the Pantene brand of products for our hair. We love the way our hair feels after using the pantene smooth and sleek products. It does a great job of washing and conditioning. I am very satisfied with them.
Keyshia C.
New York
I love the big bottles of Pantene. I own 4 of these 2-in-1 Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek bottles. I really like how my hair looks after a shower so does everyone who compliments me on it. I have longish naturally curly/wavy hair (3b/3c), which becomes extra frizzy in the Massachuttes summer. I don't wash my hair every day, only 2-3 times a week, but every day I wet my hair in the shower and use the conditioner. But best of all, my hair has never looked better! And unlike many other reviewers, my hair is not left greasy whatsoever! It actually cleansed wonderfully while softening and conditioning at the same time. Almost like magic. Please don't ever stop selling this product - it is amazing. I never thought I could use a 2-in 1, but this is great. I'm very happy with this product and my gorgeous hair. My hair smells great, feels great, and I am happy.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Is it better 2 in 1 or seperate
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Does this leave you hair soft and would not make you have dandruff problem?
Susana D.
Mount vernon, NY
Does this make your hair soft? And does it bring in moisture? Because I have really dry scalp
Jessica E.
Winter Garden, FL
Has anyone used this? Does it keep the frizz down?