BY PANTENE #66 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Pantene Smooth Sleek 2in1, with Moroccan Argan Oil, works wonders to tame the frizz and give you silky, smooth hair that lasts. Plus, you ll love its special lux formula that s designed with micro-smoothers to help silken your hair, strand by strand. A special 2in1 formula makes it easy to cleanse and nourish in one, simple step. Moroccan Argan oil with a Pro-V system helps lock out humidity. Features antioxidants to help reduce protein loss, so your hair stays strong against damage. Also available: Smooth Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner.

• Does this make your hair soft? And does it bring in moist...4 Answers
  • Is it better 2 in 1 or seperate11 Answers
  • Does this leave you hair soft and would not make you have...8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Keyshia C.
New York
I love the big bottles of Pantene. I own 4 of these 2-in-1 Pantene Pro-V Smooth & Sleek bottles. I really like how my hair looks after a shower so does everyone who compliments me on it. I have longish naturally curly/wavy hair (3b/3c), which becomes extra frizzy in the Massachuttes summer. I don't wash my hair every day, only 2-3 times a week, but every day I wet my hair in the shower and use the conditioner. But best of all, my hair has never looked better! And unlike many other reviewers, my hair is not left greasy whatsoever! It actually cleansed wonderfully while softening and conditioning at the same time. Almost like magic. Please don't ever stop selling this product - it is amazing. I never thought I could use a 2-in 1, but this is great. I'm very happy with this product and my gorgeous hair. My hair smells great, feels great, and I am happy.
Katie M.
Charlotte, NC
Just like all other Pantene products I've tried, this one makes hair feel and smell great. The 2-in-1 feature is nice for people on the go or looking to keep their hair routine low maintenance. It didn't over-soften but did leave hair feeling clean and conditioned. Great first free gift from Influenster!
Meghan V.
Love Pantene. It smells so nice and leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. The 2 in 1 also helps my hair with tangles. This can be found at Walmart. It goes a long way and is very effective.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I used this product when the store didn't have my herbal essence go to shampoo and conditioner. Decided to give it a try and it was actually great! I liked it and it made my hair feel soft and moisturized. The only thing I didn't like was if I put my hair up in a pony tail or bun it made my hair afterwards look and feel dry and damanged. I would still give it a try but I won't be doing anything with my hair.
Natalie B.
Concord, CA
husband and kids LOVE this shampoo... i do too except now i have purple and blue in my hair and use a color specific shampoo. i love the price point, i love that it cleans wonderfully and smells amazing. Pantene does what it says.
4 stars only because it leaves more build up and needs a clarifying once in awhile
Samantha R.
I have been using Pantene for a long time and the pro-v collection is one of my favorite line from them. I flat iron my hair every day and a year ago or when ever they came out with this collection i started using it and my hair has felt and has been less damaged and it because i switched to this brand. So i highly recommend this shampoo and conditioner to anyone who is dealing with damaged hair.
Lindsey D.
Huntington, WV
This is this is the best shampoo to use for dry, damaged, brittle hair! I have damaged hair due to coloring and using a flat iron and started using this and I have already gotten compliments on how healthy looking my hair is! Not only does it have an amazing scent, it actually works to restore your damaged hair and make it soft, silky and smooth once again! My hair hasn't looked any better than it does now!
Madi Britt L.
I have been using this 2 in 1 smooth and sleek by Pantene for a while now. And I must say it is PERFECT!!! It is so simple but yet so effective! I have greasy oily hair on top and dry ends and this is perfect for me and I love he fact that it is a 2 in 1 product because it suits my hair best and cuts down shower time. The smell alone is just intoxicating you just can’t stop smelling! It’s a great price for the size of the bottle and the amazing quality. I buy this at my local Walmart, but you can purchase it pretty much anywhere. I have told all my friends and family about it. It is for sure the best, and I will continue to use it on my sensitive scalp!
Amber H.
Smells great, gets my hair clean and sleek. Feels like your taking a shower in a far away place!  My hair is always really soft and calm when I use this stuff. I have naturally wavy to curly hair and I wouldn't say its ever unmanageable but this stuff could probably tame just about anything.
Pamela N.
Phoenix
I use this a lot in the winter time along with additional conditioner. My hair always gets that static and this stops it. It's never gets to greasy. The price is inexpensive. Your hair always smells good. I can it any drug store or any place I shop. Seems everyone carrys it. You get a large bottle that last for some time.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Is it better 2 in 1 or seperate
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Does this leave you hair soft and would not make you have dandruff problem?
Jessica E.
Winter Garden, FL
Has anyone used this? Does it keep the frizz down?
Susana D.
Mount Vernon, NY
Does this make your hair soft? And does it bring in moisture? Because I have really dry scalp