BY PANTENE #30 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Tames frizz for a sleek style
Help smooth things over with this anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner, featuring Moroccan Argan Oil, for a sexy, sleek look that lasts all day.
Clinically Proven Healthier Hair with Every Wash*
As Gentle As the Leading Sulfate-Free Shampoo

*vs. non-conditioning shampoo

USAGE:

WHO: For women with wavy, frizz-prone hair looking to defy humidity for a smooth & sleek end look
WHEN: Use daily, with heated appliances as desired, when seeking a smooth, stylish look.
HOW: Lather into wet hair; repeat if you want to

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does it make your hair greasy? I have frizzy, curly hair ...2 Answers
  • I recommend this product to the people who use Pantene an...1 Answers
  • Does this help with damaged corse hair? 2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "Not very expensive and I've found that a little goes a long way!" in 1 review
  • "i use pantene all the time, mainly this one but i do change it up, but this is on the top of the list, i have thick hair and this makes it easy to manage " in 1 review
  • "My hair almost becomes more oily, but my hair's not usually a huge fan of conditioner to begin with. " in 1 review
  • "When I had short hair it worked better but oily was still a problem." in 1 review
  • "I use to use pantene all the time but i stopped for a while and just recently started using them again but I noticed that it made my hair greasy, the very next day my hair is greasy and looked dirty. " in 1 review
Celina Z.
Fullerton, CA
I purchased this 2-in-1 shampoo + conditioner at my local CVS Pharmacy. I’m a brunette and my hair is dry & brittle. I appreciate the fact that it’s a 2 in 1 and saves me time in the shower. It left my hair smelling great and feeling silky and smooth! Pantene Pro-V Reinforcing Anti-Breakage Conditioner
Megan A.
Mercersburg, PA
This conditioner keeps my hair soft and doesn’t make it feel greasy as fast as what other conditioners do. It helps with my thick frizzy hair along with the shampoo!! I love this product. And I’ve tried many different types of shampoo for my hair type.
Thea M.
Toledo, OH
This is awesome. My hair was a bit frizzy with fly sways so I decided to try this. I noticed a difference immediately. My hair wasn't perfectly tame the first use. But I did notice a big difference. By the 3rd day, my hair was sleek, smooth and shiny
Brittany W.
Atlanta, GA
This is a great co ditioner for my curly, frizzy hair! I love the scent and it leaves my hair soooo soft and silky. I can really tell a big difference using this conditioner as my hair is more manageable and the curls are more defined.
Megan A.
Mercersburg, PA
Definitely helps with frizzy hair. It makes my hair soft and smooth. I use it with the conditioner as well!! Had become one of my favorite frizz helping shampoos and trust me I’ve tried a lot for my thick hair.
Ash C.
Okay real talk eh hem..Very surprised at the amount of volume and shininess my hair that's been added since using this! The conditioner makes my hair so soft and I have really dry chemically treated hair! This is such a great product! It cleans, conditions, and make my hair smell so good!! My hair feels more bouncy, shiny, soft, and so much more manageable now that I'm using it full time!!!!! I highly recommend this!
Missy B.
SCRANTON, PA
Pantene products smell so good. I love how this feels when you bring it to a lather and put it on your hair. My hair is always shiny when I use Pantene. However, I have heard that they sometimes have damaging formulas, not sure how true though.
Paige R.
Conway, AR
I love this Pantene product! I have straight hair that will often frizz and this was te perfect solution to my frizz. It instantly makes my hair feel silky smooth, and keeps it smooth for another 24 hours. The scent is fresh, and smells good. I do think Pantene should create the same product with different smells though to increase overall customer satisfaction.
Samantha N.
Bellerose, NY
I love this shampoo so much. I'm usually very picky about what shampoo I use because I have frizzy hair that gets very greasy. This shampoo tames your hair but does not make it greasy. It keeps your hair smooth and soft and it also helps with damage and breakage.
Kyla M.
I give this three stars because it did make my hair incredibly soft. BUT when I ran out and had to use something else, my hair was SO DRY! It's like my head stopped producing oils from it and now wasn't. I really had to work to get it back to normal.
Melissa M.
Does this help with damaged corse hair?
Jaclyn R.
Does it make your hair greasy? I have frizzy, curly hair and mostly use salon products only. Wanting to try something new but don't want my hair to be so sleek that it's limp and greasy.
Sande M.
Do you find that this conditions as well as using the separate Pantene shampoos and conditioners?
Maricela P.
I recommend this product to the people who use Pantene and sauve.it works really well for my hair.
I want to try this product can it be sent to me by influenster??