BY PANTENE #78 in Hair Serums

erin h.
I have pretty thick and wavy hair with lots of frizz. I let my hair air dry everyday and it tends to have a lot of flyaways. When I use this, my hair is tamed and so soft. I have used a lot of high end serums, and this one works better. It is a good value because it doesn't take a lot to do its job. and it smells great! I would totally recommend this!
Melva V.
I tried this serum and a little goes along way. For my long think hair. Results come out best when setting on blow dryer is on cool and using a big round brush. Smell good too. Leaves hair shiny and static free.
Angela M.
Fishers, IN
Great to tame frizzy hair! I have medium length hair, and use just 1 pump working from my ends up. Very affordable.  It keeps me frizz free all day long! Easy to apply and long lasting. It's been a part of my routine for a while, and will stay as a must have product!
makayla brooke t.
McDonough, GA
For the price of the product it works good. On the other hand I personally would rather spend more money to get a better result. This product does help a little while after you first use it but i would recommend a better quality product.
LifeHealthBeauty B.
Galivants Ferry, SC
This product alone did not work very well for my hair. However, it did maintain the frizz but not for very long and I did get some shine. Never the less, I feel that if you get all the products in that line and use them together, the results will be much better rather than using one or two products.
Adrienne P.
San Antonio, TX
A little bit goes a long way! My hair gets a little frizzy in the heat, but I work 1-2 drops into my hair (started at the ends) and it keeps it calm all day long. Pantene is a great company and it's worth every penny. Did I mention it lasts forever? Not really, but it does last a long time since you don't need a lot at one time. Be careful though- add to much and your hair will be oily and unrealistic.
Natalie M.
If you want a smooth & shine anti-frizz serum, Pantene pro-v is what your looking for. It smoothd & shines hair without getting frizzy. It smells very nice as well, I enjoy this product and use it when I'm straightening my hair
Kaitlyn B.
Kind of expensive for the size bottle you get, but this product works really well. I have medium think wavy to curly hair that frizzes a lot with humidity. This really demolished the frizz issue and my hair looked really healthy. The only issue I have is its hard to find. It seems Walmart is always out of it.
Kristen M.
Mount Sterling, KY
When I am out of conditioner or blow drying my hair every day, my hair gets very dry and frizzy. Pantenes Pro-V Smooth and Shine makes my hair feel like I've just left the salon. It only takes a small amount so I don't have to purchase often. I would recommend to anyone with frizzy hair.
Bethany F.
Waterford, CT
This product is average. It does what the purpose is, which is removing frizz. There was nothing outstanding about the product. Again it helps on the days where this is a lot of frizz. I would imagine that this could cause some greasiness for persons with more oily hair (personally I don't have much of an issue with this).
Haley C.
Fort Myers , FL
What anti-frizz serum do you like?