BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Smooth Humidity Proof Hairspray 3 Extra Strong Hold.

Pro V® Finish Control™

Style.

Get the hold not the stickiness.

With pro-vitamins.

Boosts shine and helps fight humidity for 24 hour hold.

• Has anyone experienced flaking with this I'm just curious...4 Answers
  • This hairspray has great hold that lasts all day long. I ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have tons of little fly aways and it keeps them glued down to the rest of my head without having me look like I'm wearing a helmet." in 2 reviews
  • "My hair is naturally wavy and with humidity it gets super frizzy!" in 1 review
  • "First of of, it smells really good, second, it holds very well." in 1 review
  • "Love this hairspray only issue I have is that it can leave my hair sticky, other than that it works well." in 1 review
  • "This hairspray works well and smells GREAT!" in 1 review
Rikka I.
I feel like there are better hair sprays out there, but there are certainly worse. I wanted to give this 3 and a half. It smells decent for hair spray and it was able to hold my hait in place while I was at work. I have fine curly/wavy hair that can get pretty frizzy. I was able to do my hair in a French twist with the texture it gave my hair. You have to be careful with this product because even a little can leave it kind of stiff, but not looking stiff or crunchy unless you use a lot, I imagine (I don't wear a lot). I think that this particular one would be best used to hold updos in place; hairstyles that people can admire without touching. People are more likely to want to touch someone's hair that is down (people you know hopefully inck using yourself). This is for hair you don't want to be bothered touching once it is up.
Heather R.
Guadalupe, CA
I have really thin, fine hair. This product holds my style in place without weighting it down. Washes out easily, doesn't have a strong perfume scent (my husband has used it a few times) and is budget friendly.
Molly W.
Mount Vernon, OH
I have my ups and downs about this product, it had a nice dent overall but it made my hair stiff. It is very long lasting and I would rather use something else on my hair if it was humid out.
Judy S.
san antonio, TX
I love how this product hold my hair style without feeling so heavy on my hair. Also, I love the fact that it is anti-humidity. It also doesn't have an awful scent. It is a bit pricer than a few brands, but well worth it to hold your hair style without weighing down your entire head.
Kaitlyn W.
Depew, NY
I don't often use hairspray, just usually to tame my fly aways or to set my hair if I'm curling it. I haven't tried too many different hair spray brands but I got this one on clearance at target and I've been using it for a while. it works well for the few things I use it for.
Estephany H.
Long Beach, CA
Works pretty great but I don't like the feeling on my hair afterwards. For me it leaves it too sticky. It does dry quickly so you do have to work with it fast. As far as how it works, I'll give it about 6/10. I would like to find better hairspray
Amber V.
High Point, NC
This product holds very well. I definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a strong hold even in high temperatures. My hair is a medium brown and thick. I found this product for around $9.50 I am unsure of prices anywhere else. I like the smell it has, it isn't too much, but that depends on you. I do not think it needs improvement, I love this product.
Kalyn S.
Great hold, was able to actually get my straight hair to curl, it smells great and was even easy to wash out at the end of the day. only downside is that sometimes the sprayer gets stuck, but run it under warm water and it is like new again
Jessica D.
Mason City, IL
I LOVED this product! It kept my hair in place and didn't allow it to frizz up! Works wonders with the humidity. Only downside to this product is it dries my scalp out and causes dandruff so I don't like using it all that much anymore. If they improved the product and added a moisturizer with it I would buy it again!
Yia V.
Sacramento , CA
This products works well with my flyaways. I never used to have this many but after dyeing it way too much I've lost some hair. when it grew back it was causing major frizz. I was able to tame it with thus spray.
Megan S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Has anyone experienced flaking with this I'm just curious because other products I've tried has a little flaking
Kara E.
This hairspray has great hold that lasts all day long. I have tons of little fly aways and it keeps them glued down to the rest of my head without having me look like I'm wearing a helmet.