BY PANTENE

Strand-smoothing formula to tame wild & crazy hair.
Our Smooth Heat Protection Spray is a strand-smoothing formula packed with micropolymers to help shield hair from heat damage.

USAGE:

WHO: For heat-stylers who want to protect their hair from flatirons and blow-dryers for a healthier, more beautiful look.
WHEN: Use before applying heat to hair. Use daily if necessary.
HOW: Shake well before using. Unlock trigger by pushing the button on side of pump. Then apply liberally, section by section, before blow-drying or heat styling.

Water/Eau, Alcohol Denat., Pvp, Quaternium-80, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methylparaben, Fragrance/Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Peg-25 Paba, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Panthenol, Histidine.

• does this protect take car of your hair?1 Answers
Mariam Y.
Quincy, MA
Ok so when I went to buy this product I found only one left so it seems like people actually do like it . I used it once and I think it’s quite nice , it smells good but you have to make sure that you used before you blow dry your hair not before ironing your hair .
I found at stop and shop however I guess you can also find at cvs or target as I see Pantene products there as well .

Here a small video about my favorite thing about Pantene smooth heat protecting spray .

I hope my review is helpful.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Pantene Pro-V Smooth Heat Protecting Spray is part of the pro the style series. It has micro polymers that help protect my hair from any damage. Also enhances Sean and leaves my hair with a soft healthy finish. It is purchased at target. And I would only recommend it to other people.
Keila C.
Kissimmee
This heat protectant spray teams frizzy hair with that smoothing formula usually I just pump a couple times in my hair before blow drying and it definitely leaves my hair with a soft healthy looking finish!
Alisha L.
Williamson, GA
I picked this up on a whim today. I have had terribly frizzy and unmanageable hair during my pregnancy. Even after styling, it hasn't been looking so great. I tried this out today after taking a shower. I used it on wet hair before blow drying and it made it feel wonderful. I sprayed a little more before using a straightening iron and it really made it feel sleek and smooth. My little one immediately noticed and couldn't stop feeling my hair and telling me how wonderful it smelled with the spray in it. For someone who is always fighting frizz, I highly recommend this!
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
This product is great for people that do a lot of heating on the hair. It products it from being damaged. I have wavy thick hair and im always trying to flatten it with a flat iron so this product is something I use every day! I highly recommend this product to others as well!
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
I got this after running out of my high end heat spray and I want impressed. I feel like my hair was still a bit fried after use. I tried it for a few months and I don't think I will be repurchasing. I feel like my hair falls limp when I use it and with other brands like GHD my hair looks super amazing. The $4 price at target was great but the product fell flat.
Meredith P.
Pfafftown, NC
this is a great product to use if you use a lot of heat on your hair, not only does it protect your hair while using heat but it also tames frizziness and keeps your hair silky smooth. i like how it comes in a spray bottle - it makes it easy to use. this product also smells great!
Jen E.
Pembroke, MA
I tried the @Pantene Pro-V Smooth Heat Protector recently and I love it. The scent is great, but what's most important is that it protects my fine, yet frizzy during the summer, hair. Makes it shiny too.
Gabrielle S.
Albany, GA
I use this every time I get out of the shower before I blow dry my hair. It makes my hair soo smooth and soft. It's almost like a leave in conditioner. I'm really surprised because most heat protecting spray make my hair greasy, dirty, and heavy. This does not do any of those things. It keeps my hair less frizzy yet it doesn't decrease the volume.
Karen D.
Fontana, CA
I enjoy using the smooth and sleek line from panteen. I have lots of fly aways and frizz and I could really see a difference in how my hair was looking. The added weight wasn't much but it was there, it didn't make my hair feel greasy or heavy but fuller,healthier. I also really like the way it made my hair smell, fresh and clean!
Daisy R.
Lamont, CA
does this protect take car of your hair?

Amazon