Pantene Pro-V Smooth and Sleek Frizzy Conditioner uploaded by Erin M.Pantene Pro-V Smooth and Sleek Frizzy Conditioner uploaded by PJ A.Pantene Pro-V Smooth and Sleek Frizzy Conditioner uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Smooth things over with this frizz-fighting conditioner. With Moroccan Argan Oil, this multitasking anti-frizz formula helps keep straight and wavy hair sleek and sexy all day - even in high humidity. The formula helps make damaged hair more manageable and smoothes fly-aways. Use it daily for hair that isn't weighed down and is touchably soft, visibly shiny, and noticeably healthier (vs. non-conditioning shampoo). Also try with a Pantene Pro-V Smooth and Sleek shampoo, weekly smoothing masque, and styling products to help put frizz in its place.

• How well does this work? Like how does it work with humid...1 Answers
Lexi C.
I have pretty dry hair and I’ve been looking for a good, moisturizing conditioner and this stuff is not good. It leaves my hair tangled and not feeling soft. I don’t like it at all. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone.
Megan M.
Wentzville, MO
I use this conditioner as well as the Smooth & Sleek shampoo. I'm a brunette with soft curls/waves. I like this compared to other conditioners because it seems a lot lighter and less waxy. It smells great and leaves my hair feeling so soft. Although it doesn't completely tame my frizz, it does a really good job without making my hair feel full of product. Would recommend and will continue using!
Daniela C.
El Paso
I love pantene, most of their products are great and i love the scent of most of them. Although i might like the shampoos and conditioners at first, everytime i try to switch to another brand my hair tends to break and gets dry. The ingredients they put in their products such as shampoos and conditioners are really jealous if that makes any sense. I try not to buy so much of them.
Heather M.
Rochester
Favorite conditioner I've ever used! Borrowed it at my friends house a few years back and its been the only thing I've bought since! My hair is fine and this conditioner doesn't leave it feeling weighed down or greasy. It also smells amazing. Worth trying out if you're looking for a conditioner that helps smooth out your frizz and keep your hair smooth and soft all day!
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
I like this stuff! I am always alternating shampoos and conditioners because my hair gets bored...I love using this for a week, and then I'lls switch to aussie moist, redken all soft, and then a week of another type I like. My hair is really frizzy, colored, and coarse. This stuff tames it pretty well. It isn't the BEST I've used, but it does the trick.
Tyson C.
I love the way that Pantene makes my hair feel! It makes it feel soft and nourished. The only issue that I have with the shampoo is that I heard that it causes you to have a waxy coating over your hair. I don't know if that is true, I just heard it for the grapevine. It is a good price range and it comes in a lot of different types to fit your hair!
Kathy N.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I've used Pantene hair products ever since I was younger, mainly because my parents always bought them for me. But now that I'm older, I still choose this product because it makes my hair smooth and tangle-free. I've used my friends' shampooed and conditioners when I forget mine, but they never leave my hair feeling as silky a lady Pantene does!
Michelle M.
Las Vegas
I person loved this... the texture it leaves your hair with its amazing! A smooth and shiny glowy hair. The price it's self isn't bad at all. You can easily go to your nearest drugstore and get it there! It really is great especially if you have frizzy hair it helps a lot!
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I loved this! It worked so well with my hair and kept it looking fresh. I would recommend as I have also bought this multiple times and still love! It's very affordable and I will keep buying. If you haven't bought yet you are missing out!
Chloe S.
Valley stream, NY
LOVE THIS CONDITIONER!!!! I use this mostly in the summer mainly because I love to swim in pools/oceans/lakes and I hate the smells of chlorine removing conditioners. This product works wonders and smells GREAT
Taylor S.
Westmont, IL
How well does this work? Like how does it work with humidity and such?