BY PANTENE

Flexible hold Pantene Pro-V Airspray Hair Spray is an ultra lightweight, alcohol-free spray that provides a smooth finish with brushable, flexible hold. This Level 2 hold formula leaves hair feeling moisturized and silky soft for sleek style without stiffness or stickiness. Best of all, the alcohol-free formula contains no ethanol. Healthy hair does styling better. For the best results, use with your favorite Pantene shampoo and conditioner.

Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I'm a huge fan of this but not hairspray in general. I got this in a sub box and had to buy the full size. When I'm actually doing my hair if I spray this my hair stays put and isn't crunchy at all! It's so light and helps me with frizz.
Cassie P.
Ceres , CA
Amazing!! This product works like magic! I have straight short hair and it keeps my curls curled forever! It also smells sooo good! The price is also reasonable! I would definitely buy this product again!
marisa m.
I have try every hairspray that made my hair so stiff and not even hold my hair due or my curls but with this hairspray omg I love it is light weight and it keeps my curls on point is a must have !!!
Annick B.
Me gusto. Deja el pelo suave y manejable. Sin residuos. Tiene un aroma agradable. Lo recomiendo. Tiene un buen precio
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
This is my favorite hairspray to us in my hair when I like to curl it. It doesn't smell and leaves my curls soft. Some hairsprays leave my hair stiff and crunchy feeling. This Pantene hairspray is good for all hair types and keeps my hair frizz free. The packaging is sleek and sprays out product evenly. It does work good if you live in a humid area. I highly recommend this product!
Karen S.
I have thin, long, wavy hair and this worked wonderful for me. If didn't ma my hair hard. It kept it smooth, manageable, and tamed. I will definitely repurchase. I recommend 👍👍
Kimberly M.
I LOVE this hairspray! It gives me flexible hold without drying my hair or causing those annoying white flakes. It locks my hairstyle into place but still keeps it looking natural.
Gabrielle S.
Albany, GA
Keeps my hair in tact all day. If I want to take my hair down and brush it out, it doesn't make it all gross and greasy and flaky. Washes out well and has a good hold.
Jaclyn N.
The Smooth & Sleek Hair Spray by Pantene Pro-V is great. The product held like it was supposed to without the crunch feeling left behind by most. I loved that this was an alcohol free product. I was also able to use this in my daughter hair and was very pleased with how it worked on her hair as well.
Letisha L.
Orange City, FL
The first time using this product was at a hair salon it was for my Prom. It was just perfect kept my hair the way it was meant to be. It was nothing compared to the products I had at home. It is very long lasting. I believe it's perfect and I will definitely buy more.
marisa m.
Is this hairspray actually hold curls how it says it does if anyone can help me out thanks!!