Pantene Pro-V Smooth 2-In-1 Shampoo & Conditioner, 25.4 oz uploaded by Nancy C.Pantene Pro-V Smooth 2-In-1 Shampoo & Conditioner, 25.4 oz uploaded by Amelia C.

BY PANTENE

view larger

Ready to take the dare to get your healthiest hair ever?

Since 1945, Pantene’s passion has been healthy, lustrous hair – giving you everything you need to let your hair shine. Pantene has the answer to all your hair questions, offering a range of solutions to meet your hair needs and achieve healthy, flawless, oh-so-shiny strands.

Find the Pantene that works for you, and experience for yourself why Pantene is the world’s number one hair care brand.

Innovative Ingredients, Stylers & Treatments

Check out our amazing hair health infusions & luscious treatments.

The World's No1*

Discover for yourself why Pantene is the No1 haircare brand in the world*

* Based on 2012 volume sales data worldwide

Collections

Volume Collection: Shampoo, Conditioner & Root Lifting Spray Gel

Dare to go big for 24 hours.

Volume Collection: Turn flat hair into thick, full 24-hour volume1 with a plumping effect inspired by collagen.

Smooth Collection: Shampoo, Conditioner & Shine Serum

Dare to go 72 hour smooth.2

Smooth System: Stay smooth all summer. Moroccan Argan Oil in a Pro--V system helps lock out humidity and keeps frizz from forming.

Daily Moisture Renewal Collection: Shampoo, Conditioner & Silky Moisture Whip

Dare to erase the damage of 100 blow-drys.3

Daily Moisture Renewal: The Pro-V System Nourishes to help lock in moisture and fight blow-dry damage.

Color Preserve Shine Collection: Shampoo & Conditioner

Dare to fight fade wash after wash.

Pantene Color Preserve Shine gives color treated hair a new protective outer layer and leaves hair vibrant.

Pro-V Stylers: Your Hair Style Essentials

Dare to do the style, not the damage.

Pantene Pro-V Stylers: Try Pantene’s complete line of styling products. A full range of Pro-V formulas to smooth, add volume, protect, or hold your hair healthy style all day.

1. 3-step system of volume shampoo, conditioner, and root lifting spray gel

2. Smooth shampoo and conditioner system

3. Damage to smoothness and shine

Buy on Amazon
kelsey a.
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
This product works so well, even when using after i shampoo my hair is still able to be brushed through without it hurting and getting tangled. Very affordable. I also love the conditioner, it makes my hair feel so soft and silky. I recommend this product!
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Hampton, VA
The issue I have with this is that it smooths my frizzy hair and makes it soft, but no matter how little I use or how well I rinse, it seems to make my hair very oily. It does feel like it helps but maybe a little too much.
Tiffani G.
Tiffani G.
Mexico, MO
I like this shampoo but I think it is bit harsh if used too often. It's affordable and it works, but if you wash your hair daily (which isn't good on your hair in the first place) then I wouldn't recommend this for you.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Tulsa, OK
I used this once as a kid. I didn't have a true knowledge of shampoo. It lathered pretty nicely, just like any other shampoo. It smelled delicious, but I still had to wash daily, Couldn't skip a day without washing.
Denise M.
Denise M.
Tarawa Ter, NC
I love the scent of this shampoo but I feel like my hair feels dry after a long day. Very convenient for fast use where it's also 2 in 1 but if you're looking for something cheap then this is the way to go!
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Used this for a long time. Great for when I just want to get in and out because of the one step. Leaves my hair feeling clean, doesn't really do anything for my frizz
Yossi H.
Yossi H.
Pasco, WA
This shampoo makes ur hair smell great and feel clean and mousterize and seem healthy
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Indianapolis, IN
Please do not use Pantene on your hair. It is affordable but leaves a waxy residue on our hair that can damage your ends if you put heat on it. I have very dry hair and this stuff made it oily after one day. I will not be purchasing Pantene or any other drug store shampoo again.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
We really love the Pantene brand of products for our hair. We love the way our hair feels after using the pantene smooth and sleek products. It does a great job of washing and conditioning. I am very satisfied with them.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Most Pantene, along with Tresseme, products leave my hair heavy and oily after around 8 hours. I like to use lighter shampoos like Herbal Essences. Also, Pantene doesn't provide shampoo that leaves your hair smelling fruity and fun!!!! Xoxo