BY PANTENE

Packaging may vary. Pantene Smooth & Sleek 2in1, with Moroccan Argan Oil, works wonders to tame the frizz and give you silky, smooth hair that lasts. Plus, you'll love its special lux formula that's designed with micro-smoothers to help silken your hair, strand by strand. A special 2in1 formula makes it easy to cleanse and nourish in one, simple step.; Tame the frizz and get silky, smooth hair that lasts.; Moroccan Argan oil with a Pro-V system helps lock out humidity.; Designed with micro-smoothers that help silken hair strand by strand.; Features antioxidants to help reduce protein loss, so your hair stays strong against damage.; Also available: Smooth & Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner.

• Does this make your hair soft? And does it bring in moisture? Bec...4 Answers
  • Is it better 2 in 1 or seperate11 Answers
  • Does this leave you hair soft and would not make you have dandruf...8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mariangel U.
This shampoo/conditioner smells great but is heavy and likely leaves build up on my hair. I have also heard that 2 in 1 are not great but I bought it so I can't fault the product for my choices. The container is solid and opens and closes easily. This bottle is lasting me quite a while so it is a good value for the money.
Brianna W.
Algonquin, IL
Great for thin hair not so great for thick. Although it does have its benefits by being able to have a 2 in 1 for traveling, it is kind of hard to get a deep smooth wash with thick hair. Although, in thin hair, it keeps it healthy and maintained. I would by it again for thin hair.
Tina D.
Great 2-in-1 when you're limited on time and on the go (think post gym shower). Great smelling and reasonably priced which is my main reasons for purchasing this. That, and Pantene never disappoints. My hair seems to agree with Pantene products
Angie R.
Oxford, AR
This product is the best 2 in 1 that I have ever used. It is also the ONLY one that I do not feel as though I didn't use conditioner afterward. It saves you time and money and gives you the same affect as using both. Love it!
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
I got this on sale with a coupon at target and I liked it. It's great for on the go before work or after the beach. It's not expensive at all usually. Leaves hair shiny and smooth. I will definitely purchase again.
Thayra F.
This product its very basic, if you are in a rush use it, but if you want full care for your hair don't. the hair does not feel clean or conditioner after you use it, i rather this things separated.....
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
I like this shampoo, however, I'm not keen on the 2 in 1 because I feel they don't really condition. I've used this product a couple times but still needed conditioner. It's ok for normal to dry hair.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
See I don't feel the two in one products work well
In my hair. I feel like it should be in two separate bottles. I tried this once and I did not like it very much. It did not detangle my hair at all.
I like this 2-in-1 shampoo because it leave my hair really soft afterwards. I do recommend this bc if you also have damaged hair , using it properly your hair will become healthy again
Vannesa C.
Shampoo smells good left my hair untangled felt poofy and soft after it dries my husband loves the smell plays with my hair because he said it feels thicker so I'm repurchasing Pantene
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Is it better 2 in 1 or seperate
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Does this leave you hair soft and would not make you have dandruff problem?
Susana D.
Mount Vernon, NY
Does this make your hair soft? And does it bring in moisture? Because I have really dry scalp