Pantene Pro-V Smooth 2-In-1 Shampoo & Conditioner 12.6 oz uploaded by Katie M.

BY PANTENE

Packaging may vary. Pantene Smooth & Sleek 2in1, with Moroccan Argan Oil, works wonders to tame the frizz and give you silky, smooth hair that lasts. Plus, you'll love its special lux formula that's designed with micro-smoothers to help silken your hair, strand by strand. A special 2in1 formula makes it easy to cleanse and nourish in one, simple step.; Tame the frizz and get silky, smooth hair that lasts.; Moroccan Argan oil with a Pro-V system helps lock out humidity.; Designed with micro-smoothers that help silken hair strand by strand.; Features antioxidants to help reduce protein loss, so your hair stays strong against damage.; Also available: Smooth & Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner.

• Does this make your hair soft? And does it bring in moisture? Bec...4 Answers
  • Is it better 2 in 1 or seperate11 Answers
  • Does this leave you hair soft and would not make you have dandruf...8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Paige P.
Love love love Pantente, my hair has never been so soft! I am a recent purchaser from Target.
Sonia K.
I love this product. my hair stays shiny all day long. also helps with fly always as well.
Jessica D.
I really like this 2 in 1. it's my go to when i don't have time to do 2 different steps.
Erica B.
This product is super smoothing. the smell is also amazing every time you wash your hair.
María José R.
Miami , Florida
Prefiero una cosa o la otra! Tengo el cabello graso y esto no me cayó muy bien!!! No se
Jennifer W.
Florence, KY
I like the clean smell of this product. I like the conditioner and it's thickness.
Betsie M.
Very nice conditioning. Leaves hair feeling smooth. Would definitely buy again.
Makeuplover E.
Rome, Lazio
Me and my mom always use this and it is seriously amazing! It smells so good and it leaves ur hair smooth and soft! Amazing ! Been using this for years and still going!
brisa l.
ES un producto muy bueno me dejo el pelo super sedoso y brilloso duro mucho el resultado mis amigas me preguntaron que tratamiento usaba para tener el pelo re lindo y yo les respondi que fue mi champu y quedaron fasinadas y se los recomende
Renée M.
Belleville, ON
This one of the few 2-in-1 shampoo that I actually like.

My hair is very curly and I often need conditioner to detangle. But I find with this one I don't actually need it, which is very surprising!
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Is it better 2 in 1 or seperate
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Does this leave you hair soft and would not make you have dandruff problem?
Susana D.
Mount Vernon, NY
Does this make your hair soft? And does it bring in moisture? Because I have really dry scalp