BY PANTENE

Packaging may vary. Pantene Smooth & Sleek 2in1, with Moroccan Argan Oil, works wonders to tame the frizz and give you silky, smooth hair that lasts. Plus, you'll love its special lux formula that's designed with micro-smoothers to help silken your hair, strand by strand. A special 2in1 formula makes it easy to cleanse and nourish in one, simple step.; Tame the frizz and get silky, smooth hair that lasts.; Moroccan Argan oil with a Pro-V system helps lock out humidity.; Designed with micro-smoothers that help silken hair strand by strand.; Features antioxidants to help reduce protein loss, so your hair stays strong against damage.; Also available: Smooth & Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner.

• Does this make your hair soft? And does it bring in moisture? Bec...4 Answers
  • Is it better 2 in 1 or seperate11 Answers
  • Does this leave you hair soft and would not make you have dandruf...8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather G.
Hewitt, TX
I used this product twice a week to wash my naturally curly hair. I wear my hair straight a lot and this shampoo provided long lasting frizz control.
Kristina T.
Michigan city , IN
I tried the 2 in 1 before but did not like the way it left my hair feeling I would have to use regular conditioner after using it everytime
Kayli B.
Haskell, OK
This product works great. It keeps my hair smooth and controls the frizz just like I need it too
Lauren S.
Northport, NY
Thered not much to say about shampoo! It doesnt dry ur hair out and makes it silky i love pantene
María José R.
Miami , Florida
Prefiero una cosa o la otra! Tengo el cabello graso y esto no me cayó muy bien!!! No se
Barbara D.
Handy all in one shampoo and conditioner. hair feels silky clean and gives nice body to my thin hair... recommend!
brisa l.
ES un producto muy bueno me dejo el pelo super sedoso y brilloso duro mucho el resultado mis amigas me preguntaron que tratamiento usaba para tener el pelo re lindo y yo les respondi que fue mi champu y quedaron fasinadas y se los recomende
Renée M.
Belleville, ON
This one of the few 2-in-1 shampoo that I actually like.

My hair is very curly and I often need conditioner to detangle. But I find with this one I don't actually need it, which is very surprising!
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Is it better 2 in 1 or seperate
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Does this leave you hair soft and would not make you have dandruff problem?
Susana D.
Mount Vernon, NY
Does this make your hair soft? And does it bring in moisture? Because I have really dry scalp