Pantene Pro-V Smooth 2-In-1 Shampoo & Conditioner 12.6 oz uploaded by Katie M.

BY PANTENE

Packaging may vary. Pantene Smooth & Sleek 2in1, with Moroccan Argan Oil, works wonders to tame the frizz and give you silky, smooth hair that lasts. Plus, you'll love its special lux formula that's designed with micro-smoothers to help silken your hair, strand by strand. A special 2in1 formula makes it easy to cleanse and nourish in one, simple step.; Tame the frizz and get silky, smooth hair that lasts.; Moroccan Argan oil with a Pro-V system helps lock out humidity.; Designed with micro-smoothers that help silken hair strand by strand.; Features antioxidants to help reduce protein loss, so your hair stays strong against damage.; Also available: Smooth & Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner.

• Does this make your hair soft? And does it bring in moisture? Bec...4 Answers
  • Is it better 2 in 1 or seperate11 Answers
  • Does this leave you hair soft and would not make you have dandruf...8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Paula M.
Bronte, TX
Use this shampoo on occasion when I need an all in one shampoo with conditioner. it does a good job cleaning and conditioning
Majie B.
Seattle, WA
I love using this product, Pantene makes my hair sme so refreshed and it smooths it out especially when I straighten my hair!
Michelle S.
Signal Mountain, TN
I love this product and use it a lot . i would also recommend it to family and friends cause it makes my hair look healthy.
Wilmary S.
No me gusta, me deja el cabello muy pesado y graso, su precio es económico, pero en mi tipo de cabello no funciona.
Marsha P.
I love this two in one! It's easy to use. Unlike others you don't have to buy conditioner it already comes with it.
Amanda S.
Middle River, MD
Great lather and leaves my hair squeaky clean. Pretty affordable and coupons can be found regularly in the paper
Tania M.
Lake Bluff, IL
I love Pantene especially 2 in 1 it leave your hair smelling so good literally I get a comment all the time
Nadira B.
Brooklyn, NY
Comfortable packaging and nice hair result after wash! One of my favorite drug store hair brand.
Lauren S.
Northport, NY
Thered not much to say about shampoo! It doesnt dry ur hair out and makes it silky i love pantene
Kayli B.
Haskell, OK
This product works great. It keeps my hair smooth and controls the frizz just like I need it too
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Is it better 2 in 1 or seperate
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Does this leave you hair soft and would not make you have dandruff problem?
Susana D.
Mount Vernon, NY
Does this make your hair soft? And does it bring in moisture? Because I have really dry scalp