Pantene Pro-V Smooth 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner 12.6 Fl Oz uploaded by Patricia B.

BY PANTENE

Fights frizz with every wash. Tames frizz for a sleek style With Pro-Vitamins + Argan Oil from Morocco Combats humidity for all-day frizz control Features micro-smoothers that combat humidity Cleanses & Conditions to fight frizz in one easy step see more...

April H.
Brandon, MS
I use this on a daily basis. it is quick and easy and still helps to protect and shine your hair. it helps with the friz and conditions at the same time. it is easy for mornings that you are in a rush to get ready for work and works great. my husband even uses it....
Kristie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene anything is great because I've been using a lot of different shampoos, conditioners, etc for many years but this one right here is one of my favorites because it does exactly what it's suppose to do. The price is reasonable and I have my daughters using it now.
krystal r.
Yuba City, CA
Pantene is one of my favorite hair care products. I feel like it is a little bit better quality and helps your hair. With the two in one product I still need conditioner for my hair...it smells great and is overall an excellent product
Robyn D.
Bellbrook, OH
Good product to use when you want to skip the whole "shampoo and then conditioner" routine and do it all at once. Pantene has always been a good brand and leaves your hair soft and silky.
Stephanie N.
This is a good 2 in 1 product that is inexpensive and keeps my hair clean and healthy. Conditioner always makes my hair feel greasy and this product does not have that effect.
Kaitlyn C.
This shampoo is great! The price is not expensive! It leaves hair soft, smooth, and smelling great. The smell does not last as long as I expected.. This shampoo does not leave your scalp oily nor to dry! I will definitely recommend
Breanna U.
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Pantene so much! It keeps my hair anti frizzy and leaves it so smooth like the commercials show it to be. I feel like my hair is so much healthier after using it
Olivia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this in hopes to save time in the morning. However this product didn't meet my expectations. I have very tangle-y hair and depend on my conditioner to eliminate tangles. This product did not work as a conditioner in my opinion. I would probably not purchase it again, even though it has a nice scent and makes your hair soft.
Shelby D.
Franklin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is a bit (a lot) damaged on the ends from straightening and styling. This shampoo was super affordable and a perfect drugstore hair line to buy from. By the end of one week, my hair was much smoother on the end and all over as well. Good, cheap alternatives to high end repair shampoos.
Kendra V.
Wray, GA
Pantene is one of my all time favorite brands of drugstore shampoo and conditioner. They smell amazing and always leave my hair so soft and non frizzy. I would definitely repurchase and recommend this brand!