Pantene Pro-V Smooth 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner 12.6 Fl Oz uploaded by Patricia B.

BY PANTENE

Fights frizz with every wash. Tames frizz for a sleek style With Pro-Vitamins + Argan Oil from Morocco Combats humidity for all-day frizz control Features micro-smoothers that combat humidity Cleanses & Conditions to fight frizz in one easy step see more...

Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this in hopes to save time in the morning. However this product didn't meet my expectations. I have very tangle-y hair and depend on my conditioner to eliminate tangles. This product did not work as a conditioner in my opinion. I would probably not purchase it again, even though it has a nice scent and makes your hair soft.
Hania W.
Hania W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo makes my hair feel very voluminous and silky. It also leaves a nice smell, which I love! It does not really break my hair or make much of my hair fall out, which is critical for any shampoo
Maria B.
Maria B.
Rochester, NY
Love the combo. Shampoo and conditioner. Time saver for sure. My hair is thick and wavy and this shampoo makes it so soft and manageable. Bought at local store. I continue to buy this shampoo.
Julia M.
Julia M.
I'm generally pretty skeptical of 2 in 1 products--when using this I definitely still use conditioner as well, I just use this as a hydrating shampoo. For my dry hair, this works great!
Sophia C.
Sophia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Son buenos, aceptables, buen olor y dejan el cabello limpio y brillante como lo prometen, pero la verdad no son mis favoritos. El precio está bien así que eso es un punto a favor
Katie C.
Katie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the idea of 2-in-1 products because I enjoy low maintenance but this product just makes me feel as though my hair is super dry.
Roberto R.
Roberto R.
Eagle Pass, TX
Love all pantene shampoos and conditioners because they leave the hair looking fresh and great all the time
Tammy L.
Tammy L.
Dunbar, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo! Always leave my hair shiny not oily and doesn't leave a residue on my hair!
Leilani T.
Leilani T.
W Valley City, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my hair smell great and feel great! My hair is always on smooth after washing it.
Kristie T.
Kristie T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene anything is great because I've been using a lot of different shampoos, conditioners, etc for many years but this one right here is one of my favorites because it does exactly what it's suppose to do. The price is reasonable and I have my daughters using it now.