BY PANTENE

• Contains one 375 mL shampoo and one 355 mL conditioner
  • Smooth & Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner nourish hair with a potent blend of Pro-V nutrients and antioxidants so hair is strong against damage
  • Powerful Pro-V formula hydrates and nourishes for visibly sleek and touchably soft hair
  • Contains a blend of Argan and avocado oils and replenishes dry hair, fights humidity and controls frizz all day

Pantene Smooth & Sleek Shampoo:Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Tea-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Tetrasodium Edta, Trideceth-10, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.Pantene Smooth & Sleek Conditioner:Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Histidine, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Citric Acid, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Buy on Amazon
Lasonia G.
Brighton, TN
My hair tends to dry out very easily and shampoo increases the dryness. This product left my hair feeling very dry. After conditioning, my hair was still not very moisturized. I will not be trying this product again.
Natasha P.
Mass City, MI
I do not like using pantene shampoo, but I do like using pantene conditioner. I feel like the shampoo makes my hair too oily, so does the conditioner if you use too much, but if you use it correctly it leaves your hair silky and shinier than any other conditioner I've ever used.
Heather R.
Portland
I began using this product after i got so fed up with split ends and dry hair. I started using it everyday and have been so impressed at the difference in my hair. I no longer have as many split ends and i don't want to shave my head. I LOVE it and plan to use it for the rest of my life lol
Saw this product on special in supermarket and though of give it a try. It worked really well on my hair, my hair was really dull and dry as I am regularly coloring and chemical straightening it. it looked awful so i always used to tie it. But after using this product it really got much better, no more tangles. Now I'm using it about once every week.
krystal ☺.
I used this shampoo cause it promised smooth sleek hair. It did not disappoint! I have thick coarse hair and when my hair dried out i noticed it was noticeably less frizzy. The smell is good and in glad i got the dual pack because i save a couple bucks. ☺
Joanna W.
Great shampoo and conditioner set. Smells amazing and does its job. Good size bottles. Can be purchased anywhere like Walmart. I tend to have gained hair that frizzs easily since I color and get highlights . I would definitely recommend it .
Megan B.
Pleasant Hill
I just started using this shampoo and at first I liked it. but lately I've been noticing a lot more hair in the shower, so I don't know if it's the shampoo or something else, but I've stopped using it to see if it's the cause..
Hannah K.
Peachtree City, GA
My hair has a tendency to get super dry and super tangled and it seems this is the only combination that can handle my hectic schedule and still keep my hair tamed. I know that I can go to work an interact with some kids with their sticky hands and know that I can still get a brush through my hair and people won't look at my funny for my frizz.
Megan F.
Cleveland, OH
This is a decent product for the price. If I weren't trying to save money and budget on hair care I wouldn't be using this, but if you want a decent product for minimal cost this is good. It doesn't leave my hair dry or oily. It does the trick.
jaidee l.
Sugar Grove, OH
This product is amazing.I use it every morning before work it keeps my hair feeling moisturized all day and night it brought my hair back to life the first time I used it. If you are not regular to this product I highly recommend trying it out i loved it and you will too!!!!!
Breann D.
ISLETON, CA
I tried the pantene expert intense smooth shampoo and conditioner, but I really was not impressed at all. It didn't leave my hair feeling very nice. It did its job as far as washing my hair but it did not leave it feeling manageable. My question is has anyone else been disappointed by this product like I was?