BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Silver Expressions Shampoo & Conditioner contain brightening Pro-Vitamin Formulas that help remove dulling, yellowing residues so lustrous silver strands come streaming through, beaming with healthy-looking shine.

Jillian F.
I love Pantene, it's my go to shampoo especially cause all other competitors are highly priced and over rated. Pantene is under rated for now amazing it is! My hair always feels clean and never brittle.
Eboni B.
Love this because this is the only thing that doesn't make my hair dry after washing it. And when I'm done my hair is so soft it's crazy. Highly recommend this product for people that suffer from dry hair.
Rachel H.
I really liked this shampoo and conditioner. This shampoo and conditioner smelt great and left my hair feeling good. This product is something I would use over and over again and recommended it to others
Jenna C.
I really wish there was more product in the packets. However, it is a good value when you get them for free. They have a good smell and your hair feels nice after.
Latifa Y.
Charlottesville, VA
I love this product and how it makes your hair shiny and takes out the dull gray hair that you have and is really going on here and it smells really nice and I recommend this to you guys all and it's really good for oily or dry scalp but it only helps you with your hair and making it shine
peggy s.
Spencer, TN
Pantene Pro-V Silver Expressiond Daily Color Shampoo is a very good shampoo. It makes gray and silver hair shades shine. It has a nice scent and is very long lasting. It lathers up very nicely too. I think anybody would be satisfied using it and I would recommend it to anyone.
Nelson I.
Doral, FL
Great shampoo, I buy it for my mom and she loves it leaves hair strong, shiny and full of life, and the best! At a very affordable price, she tried other products and they were not to her liking so THANK YOU PANTENE!, i would buy it a million times so good! ;)
LEAR25297 Candy T.
Pantene Pro-V de plata Expressiond Daily Champú Color es un muy buen champú. Hace que brillan tonos grises y plata de pelo. Tiene un olor agradable y es muy duradero. Creo que cualquiera estaría satisfecho de utilizarlo y lo recomendo
Jennifer S.
London, KY
It leaves your color vibrant and has a lovely scent. It leathers well and rinsed well. It's a great product that I would buy again. I highly recommend it. It targets 'll the I'll color to give it luster and shine. I would recommend this and I would buy again.
Anna B.
Barbourville, KY
I like Pantene shampoo and mousse buy often and keep at all time, lathers really good some times I find coupons for it ,does well and would recommend it to others
Lisa H.
I been looking for new shampoo and condintoner that is long lasting! Will keep tangles and out of hair

Kohl's