BY PANTENE

Helps Remove Dulling Residue to Reveal Luminous Silver Strands. Gentle enough for permed or color treated hair. Daily color enhancing shampoo for gray to silver shades  Pantene Pro-V Silver Expressions Shampoo nourishes hair without weighing it down and helps remove dulling residue that diminishes hair s natural shine.  Pantene’s Silver Expressions shampoo helps remove dulling residue to reveal lustrous bright silver strands.  The shampoo and conditioner system conditions to nourish your hair without weighing it down, so silver hair appears brighter* and beams with the look of health. Get Hair so Health. see more...

Lizzie P.
This is such a great product for it's price! I dye my hair buy myself every once in awhile and have had a problem of my hair looking bronzy. When i bought this product, I sas skeptical if it would help solve my problem of bronzy hair and it did! I use it once a week to maintain my hair color. It's so affordable and works very well!
Jessica C.
The best purple shampoo out there to keep platinum shades bright and vibrant. Extremely useful for hair colored in shades of gray. Won't bleed out the color with frequent washing giving you long lasting color. #AwesomeProduct
matthew c.
Great product for anyone that has colored hair. It retains the pigments in the dye, so your hair stays that cokor longer
Paulina g.
Port Allen, LA
I use Pantene shampoo because I dyed my hair and it doesn't make it seem so dry. You can get great deals with Pantene
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
My hair is a dry mess. I don't know yet if this product is helping but I am noticing a small difference.
Adrianne Z.
I've tried this and it's really good on your hair! I love using it every other day and it smells amazing
Robyn J.
Heber Springs, AR
Smells great! Love how it makes my hair feel smooth. Will definitely purchase again.
Katie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling a little bit dry and brittle. It has a nice scent and I like that, but the dryness is killing me. It did slightly enhance the color of my hair, but still, the dryness in my hair was a no go. Maybe it was just my hair type. I recommend you try it, but be sure to use a good conditioner to keep your hair from drying out.
Megan N.
It does make my hair brighter after I color it it protects it for a while this is the only one I've used so I can't compare it to any other brand. The smell is awesome
Flora J.
Butler, AL
I honestly can't say the problem I had with the shampoo is the brand fault. My hair is a blondish grey if that makes sense. So it really didn't help boost my color but actually made it drab. But I feel it was because my grey isn't like most people gray. Feel if my grey was the bluish silver this would have been an awesome product. But having more blondish tint it made it like cartoon color grey lol. Lil humor there.
Marta V.