BY PANTENE

Helps Remove Dulling Residue to Reveal Luminous Silver Strands. Gentle enough for permed or color treated hair. Daily color enhancing shampoo for gray to silver shades  Pantene Pro-V Silver Expressions Shampoo nourishes hair without weighing it down and helps remove dulling residue that diminishes hair s natural shine.  Pantene’s Silver Expressions shampoo helps remove dulling residue to reveal lustrous bright silver strands.  The shampoo and conditioner system conditions to nourish your hair without weighing it down, so silver hair appears brighter* and beams with the look of health. Get Hair so Health. see more...

Lizzie P.
This is such a great product for it's price! I dye my hair buy myself every once in awhile and have had a problem of my hair looking bronzy. When i bought this product, I sas skeptical if it would help solve my problem of bronzy hair and it did! I use it once a week to maintain my hair color. It's so affordable and works very well!
Darla F.
This is so amazing! It really works! After only a few washes my hair was more vibrant than ever! And I'd dyed it red just to see how I would like, it dulled and I hated it but once I started using this, it didn't take long to fall back in love with my hair!
Megan N.
It does make my hair brighter after I color it it protects it for a while this is the only one I've used so I can't compare it to any other brand. The smell is awesome
Flora J.
Butler, AL
I honestly can't say the problem I had with the shampoo is the brand fault. My hair is a blondish grey if that makes sense. So it really didn't help boost my color but actually made it drab. But I feel it was because my grey isn't like most people gray. Feel if my grey was the bluish silver this would have been an awesome product. But having more blondish tint it made it like cartoon color grey lol. Lil humor there.
Yuri Y.
Este shapoo funciona muy bien para mis highlights, ayuda a que no decoloren en un amarillo muy chillon y su precio es extremadamente adsequible, puedes encontrarlo en cualquier supermercado, farmacia o tienda por departamento de Santo Domingo.
Lindsey L.
Falling Wtrs, WV
GREAT PRODUCT. I got this right before I got my hair dyed a silver/white color while I was waiting for the professional silver reflex I ordered came in,and I'm so glad I did,this shampoo literally changed the tone of my hair. It blocks all the brassy/orange looking colors and really brought that silver hue out. I love it. It has lasted me a very long time and the price is amazing. I recommend this to anyone that plans on dying hair a silvery color.
khadeeja l.
Atlantic City, NJ
Helps Remove Dulling Residue to Reveal Luminous Silver Strands. Gentle enough for permed or color treated hair. Daily color enhancing shampoo for gray to silver shades Pantene Pro-V Silver Expressions Shampoo nourishes hair without weighing it down and helps remove dulling residue that diminishes hair s natural shine.
Katie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling a little bit dry and brittle. It has a nice scent and I like that, but the dryness is killing me. It did slightly enhance the color of my hair, but still, the dryness in my hair was a no go. Maybe it was just my hair type. I recommend you try it, but be sure to use a good conditioner to keep your hair from drying out.
Michaela K.
Omaha, NE
Whole I do feel like this product brightens my blonde hair, I feel like it leaves a film on my hair. This film makes my hair limp and look greasy quicker. I have hear this about pantene products before, but never really experienced it before this one.
Jessica C.
The best purple shampoo out there to keep platinum shades bright and vibrant. Extremely useful for hair colored in shades of gray. Won't bleed out the color with frequent washing giving you long lasting color. #AwesomeProduct
Marta V.