BY PANTENE

Helps Remove Dulling Residue to Reveal Luminous Silver Strands. Gentle enough for permed or color treated hair. Daily color enhancing shampoo for gray to silver shades  Pantene Pro-V Silver Expressions Shampoo nourishes hair without weighing it down and helps remove dulling residue that diminishes hair s natural shine.  Pantene’s Silver Expressions shampoo helps remove dulling residue to reveal lustrous bright silver strands.  The shampoo and conditioner system conditions to nourish your hair without weighing it down, so silver hair appears brighter* and beams with the look of health. Get Hair so Health. see more...

Katie M.
Katie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling a little bit dry and brittle. It has a nice scent and I like that, but the dryness is killing me. It did slightly enhance the color of my hair, but still, the dryness in my hair was a no go. Maybe it was just my hair type. I recommend you try it, but be sure to use a good conditioner to keep your hair from drying out.
Lizzie P.
Lizzie P.
This is such a great product for it's price! I dye my hair buy myself every once in awhile and have had a problem of my hair looking bronzy. When i bought this product, I sas skeptical if it would help solve my problem of bronzy hair and it did! I use it once a week to maintain my hair color. It's so affordable and works very well!
Michaela K.
Michaela K.
Omaha
Whole I do feel like this product brightens my blonde hair, I feel like it leaves a film on my hair. This film makes my hair limp and look greasy quicker. I have hear this about pantene products before, but never really experienced it before this one.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
The best purple shampoo out there to keep platinum shades bright and vibrant. Extremely useful for hair colored in shades of gray. Won't bleed out the color with frequent washing giving you long lasting color. #AwesomeProduct
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Alpena, MI
The shampoo seems to work very well I like it after I get my hair colored and it lasts a while without cost the cost of salon products I seem to really like it and I might be interested in buying it again
Jane B.
Jane B.
Boyertown
Love this product for a quick shampoo on the go. Freshens up my grey hair - and keeps the color true! I use it daily, at times and it's very easy on my hair. The price point is great, too!
matthew c.
matthew c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for anyone that has colored hair. It retains the pigments in the dye, so your hair stays that cokor longer
Paulina g.
Paulina g.
Port Allen, LA
I use Pantene shampoo because I dyed my hair and it doesn't make it seem so dry. You can get great deals with Pantene
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is a dry mess. I don't know yet if this product is helping but I am noticing a small difference.
Adrianne Z.
Adrianne Z.
I've tried this and it's really good on your hair! I love using it every other day and it smells amazing
Marta V.