BY PANTENE

Helps Remove Dulling Residue to Reveal Luminous Silver Strands. Gentle enough for permed or color treated hair. Daily color enhancing shampoo for gray to silver shades  Pantene Pro-V Silver Expressions Shampoo nourishes hair without weighing it down and helps remove dulling residue that diminishes hair s natural shine.  Pantene’s Silver Expressions shampoo helps remove dulling residue to reveal lustrous bright silver strands.  The shampoo and conditioner system conditions to nourish your hair without weighing it down, so silver hair appears brighter* and beams with the look of health. Get Hair so Health. see more...

Lizzie P.
This is such a great product for it's price! I dye my hair buy myself every once in awhile and have had a problem of my hair looking bronzy. When i bought this product, I sas skeptical if it would help solve my problem of bronzy hair and it did! I use it once a week to maintain my hair color. It's so affordable and works very well!
Armando A.
Denton, TX
Regular shampoo doesn't work well and heavy conditioners make my hair greasy looking and flat. I was considering buying Aveda brand for gray hair but it's expensive at $18 per bottle, so I tried this first. I was pleasantly surprised at how silky smooth and shiny my hair became. Now I look forward to styling my hair and love how it feels to the touch. It does not have a strong scent, which I like because I am sensitive to perfumes.
Thisbeth C.
ORLANDO, FL
i have painted my hair like 99% of woman of the world, so i must to keep that color long last, i start to try this shampoo to do that, but what its my surprise, this shampoo enhancing my hair color. keeping more brighter and beauty
Stephanie U.
Germantown, MD
Great for blondes or people who want an ashy look. I used this twice a week when I was blonde to keep my natural brassy brunette hair at bay. It's a little strong so rinse all the way through. I recommend this product to people who want an ashy look.
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
This product is great for my daughter and I. It definitely gets the job done and it's amazing. This is usually part of my daily ritual and hen getting ready. Its very affordable compared to beauty supplies.
Emily P.
Can't go wrong with Pantene products. They make everything and at a great price point. Really like the color protection line because everything smells great and leaves your hair feeling seriously soft. I don't really color my hair only occasionally but this stuff is really great to use whenever my hair needs a pick me up
Melissa L.
I purchased this product for my mother since she is managing a head full of grays.  She loves this product and to tell you the truth her hair looks more manageable and healthy with great shine.  It is good value and it is a good product to use.  She has been using and will continue to use this product.
Darla F.
This is so amazing! It really works! After only a few washes my hair was more vibrant than ever! And I'd dyed it red just to see how I would like, it dulled and I hated it but once I started using this, it didn't take long to fall back in love with my hair!
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
I like this color enhancing shampoo. It helps my color stay vibrant longer. It also helps my hair's texture, making it softer than other shampoos I've tried. I would definitely buy more if I continue to color my hair.
Erin F.
Saint Louis, MO
This shampoo is very long lasting, smells good, and is very affordable.  I would recommend this product to others, although it makes your hair somewhat frizzy.  I purchase this product only sometimes, but I have bought it multiple times.  I was not disappointed.
Marta V.