BY PANTENE

Helps Restore Shine To Leave Your Silver Hair Looking Bright. Gentle enough for permed or color treated hair. For gray to silver shades. Daily color enhancing conditioner Pantene’s Silver Expressions shampoo and conditioner system conditions to nourish your hair without weighing it down, so silver hair appears brighter* and beams with the look of health. Hydration for Color That Lasts Reveal your most radiant color with our solutions for color-treated hair. Smooth, shine, or volumize - these collections are designed to help give color-treated hair a new protective outer layer, leaving ha. see more...

• I've been looking for the perfect solution to making my gray hair...1 Answers
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Modesto
I absolutely love this product enhances my color,shine and manageability. I've only used it once and that's when my hair was a platinum blonde with a little bit of silver. Now that my hair is back blonde I cannot find it however if I were to find it I would definitely buy it again use it and I would also recommend it to anyone with color treated hair.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
This was just ok for me. I'm blonde, not silver, but it has the purple tint to it that keeps brassy tones out of the hair. I felt the purple was not strong enough for me and the price was a little more expensive than many of the other Pantene products.
Susan S.
Susan S.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pantene is probably one of the only brands that leaves my hair looking amazing. Usually it's hard because my hair is easy to tangle and it's super thick and long, but Pantene always helps in all those regards. It also leaves it shiny and smooth.
Melanie D.
Melanie D.
Alpha, KY
This product has always made my hair feel super soft and silky. I would recommend this to anyone with thick fuzzy hair as it will tame it and make it smooth to run your fingers through it all day.
Pantene Pro-V Highlighting Expressions Daily Color Enhancing Conditioner 13.5 Oz (Pack of 3) SEE DETAILS
Christine B.
Christine B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I tried this product for the first time a month ago after I dyed my hair. I used it for about 3 weeks and I didn't really see a difference. I do jot recommend this product
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I love this conditioner it leaves my hair feeling soft and healthy and keeps my colored hair looking vibrant. I also like that I can use it on my curly hair!
victoria w.
victoria w.
Lebanon, TN
Love it. it truly works. I would use this again. Highly recommend this to anyone. Great product. Of coarse who doesn't love pantene.
Bich N.
Bich N.
Port Arthur, TX
Pantene is one of my favorite drug store shampoo and conditioners. They smell wonderful and makes my hair look so healthy and full.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Aurora, IL
I looove this product I have been tryingg to get my hair silver for a while and this is a great pride it to use for it.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Townsend, MA
I've been looking for the perfect solution to making my gray hair really pop. Will this keep my grays sparkling and beautiful?