BY PANTENE

Pantene's Pro-V Silky Moisture Whip Contains A Moisture Protection Complex That Acts Like Hair's Natural Lipid Layer To Help: Leave Hair Feeling Moisturized For Up To 48 Hours, Protect Hair From Heat Styling Damage In Just One Use, And Regulate Hair's Natural Moisture And Gives Silky Hair That Shines Leaves Hair Feeling Moisturized For Up To 48 Hours. Protects Hair From Heat Styling Damage In Just One Use. Regulates Hair's Natural Moisture And Gives Silky Hair That Shines. Moisturizer + Styler.

Pantene Pro-V Silky Moisture Whip Hair Moisturizer Spray
  • "I still use it once a month and it works but is I use it more than that my curly hair pattern changes completely." in 1 review
  • "i have very straight hair but When I dry my hair, it comes more straight !" in 1 review
Tia H.
Lakewood, WA
Very oily , but it got the job done. If you're looking for a lightweight moisturizer. Look further, it's very long lasting , but it's just not worth it for the oily stringy locks you'll be left with.
Alyssa Kayla J.
This was actually pretty good. I liked to use it as a styling agent by applying it to wet hair in the morning and getting a curl defined messy ponytail. Rinsed out really clean at the end of the day.
Rosa C.
Katy, TX
My hair feels soft with a lot of volume easy to use I love how my hair feels good with a healthy shine,I use styling tools,hair colors and blow dryers,Pantene styling mousse  works great prevent damaged hair without sacrificing style,I love how my hair feel after i apply Pantene every morning before styling
Clarissa L.
I really love this product... Every time time I wash my hair I use it because it works wonders.. I can say that this is a product that I plan to use for a long time. I actually started using the product once my hair stylist suggested it and haven't put it down yet
Rosa V.
I have Never Used a Hair Moisturizer and Ever Since I've Tried this Pantene Silky Moisture Whip, I just Can't put it down! It's been a Month, and it's left my Hair So Silky Smooth! :) Loves It!
Chantell S.
Albuquerque, NM
I love the mouse becuz of the smell the hold the lasting of it I got thin hair but Lind and it does hold good and I love that My hands even tho I wash them after do not feel sticky the scent is fresh but not strong I would and do buy again n again when I run out
Denise G.
I have no idea why Pantene discontinued this product. This made my dry damaged hair look and feel healthy. The smell was nice. It was not sticky nor made my hair hard like other mousses. Wish Pantene brings this back as I haven't found another product like it.
Cassandra H.
This is seriously the best product for quick styling. This in my hair after a shower then wrapped in a bun gives perfect waves that are frizz free. Blowouts are all I need with this as it has also eliminated the use for striaightening!
Gabriela M.
El Paso, TX
It helps to keep my hair in place but i feel like it makes my hair look shineless and dry after a few hours. My hair gets moisturized in the roots, but dry on the ends.
Laura B.
This product feels light on my hair and doesn't weigh it down. I use it at night before blow drying or air drying my hair and in the morning, it is shiny and bouncy.
tabetha T.
How does this leave your hair feeling and is it any good?
Amanda  S.
Belton, MO
Does this hold your curl well? I have very wavy hair and my curls frizz and don't hold well!