Pantene Pro-V Silkening Adoucir Silk Transformation Creme uploaded by Victoria C.Pantene Pro-V Silkening Adoucir Silk Transformation Creme uploaded by Victoria C.

BY PANTENE #25 in Hair Cream

Ricky m.
galt
I was happy with this product and i would use it again, it was really easy to use, it compares to other because it is amazing, is dose not target any problems at all i was satisfied with it ! Really happy!
Emily L.
Tempe, AZ
I really enjoyed using this! This helped my hair not feel so dry and brittle! It helped my hair feel all smooth and soft! I got a ton of complements on my hair when I used this product. I highly recommend!!!
Ivaneska G.
I damaged my hair pretty supremely by bleach highlighting, which left a bunch of my hair feeling like straw. I ran out of my favorite (and now discontinued) softening product and needed to find a decent replacement, if possibleThe same time I bought this, I also bought a softening spray by Biolage and Kerastase Bain hair masque, both being pricier professional products. The Biolage spray was okay, but mostly because everything by Biolage smells amazing; Kerastase helped soften, but is way too pricey for the slightly-above-decent results. What I miss most is Graham Webb Velvet Soft, and I believe my hair would have been heaven using it with the Pantene Silk Adoucir. After using all of these products, the Pantene surprisingly wins "most softening" in a big way, probably even when used alone. And I don't have easy hair to handle, it's thick-frizzy-rebellious and curly despite the chemical damage.I used over all my hair, really saturating the more damaged pieces, and left it on overnight. I couldn't believe it when I woke up to soft, smooth, frizz-free, not-scratchy curly hair! It was a complete difference from the straw hat I thought I had fallen asleep on the night before. And it didn't leave my hair oily at all, even after using quite a lot of it during that use. I may have used it in an unconventional way, but whatever! It was great!I've never found a product that made my hair seem so much healthier overnight. I recommend this to all with damaged hair, and it works wonders with frizzy curls. Probably the best money I've spent in a long time on a hair product, especially for the insanely low price. I'm really impressed with Pantene for this one.
Ra Luna P.
I love this leave in. You can use it to comb your hair after is dry or before if desired. This product will leave your hair flawless. My hair was a mess before I met this product, plus it has a good scent. It feels so smooth and it works very fast, no need to apply a lot. The effects are very durable. I simply love this product.  I'd recomend it to all of you and I'd would buy again this brand.
Angelica D.
Las Vegas, NV
danielle l.
AUSTELL, GA
I love Pantene products !! This stuff is amazing !! I also use the shampoo and conditioner too and even with the shampoo you can feel it adding moisture to your hair instead if drying it out !!!!! If you have spukt ends it brittle hair or even if you just want to hair to be softer this is what you need !! It isn't extremely expensive but it works so good !!!! This is a MUST try !!!
amy f.
Atoka, OK
I am in love with Pantene products!! I use their fine hair shampoo and conditioner for my hair and their anti frizz shampoo and conditioner on my daughters hair her hair is super curly and once a week we do deep conditioning treatments Pantene Curl Controlling Curl Créme
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
Pantene is one of my favorite pharmacy brands, if it meets what it promises, it recovers the hair giving it shine and softness, the smell for me is important and this particular is delicious and durable.
Darrian H.
Toney, AL
It leaves my hair so soft. If you're natural and love wearing your curls. I recommend this product. Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect Conditioner it's easy to use. I love it makes my head feel amazing. Check it out.
LORIAN B.
tratamiento completo para el cabello, lo deja muy suave, manejable, buen aroma, me encanta. My hair has made it lighter, with less volume, it is easy to place on the whole scalp. Compared to other brands, I prefer pantene for its odor, quality, texture and effect