Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Weightless Conditioner uploaded by Amber M.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Go big or go home with Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Conditioner. This weightless conditioner helps to amplify your look while gently nourishing strands. It makes hair manageable with no heavy buildup so that you can achieve the style you want. The antioxidant formula reduces protein loss and strengthens hair against damage, while its lightweight conditioner helps you create an amplified look. To create volume that lasts for 24 hours, use with Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo and Root Lifting Spray Gel.

Buy on Walgreens
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
I wasn’t a fan of this particular blend of Pantene...

But it was travel-sized!

It made my hair look greasy and heavy.. so I cannot say who it would be best for!

I can say there is way better alternatives out there!
Dot B.
Saco, ME
This is my every day shampoo that I use. The smell is amazing and it's so light it never weights my hair down at all and I can even wash every day with it and it never makes my hair greasy. I will buy this product all the time.
Serena F.
HARLINGEN, TX
I like to use the volume Pantene shampoo when I'm gonna curl my hair , it helps bring plenty of volume to my hair . I like to have big hair so this is a plus . It has been working really well for me. It's not often I curl my hair so I purchase the smallest bottle $4 . Great value! And it last me a good amount of time
Yahaira O.
Moreno Valley , CA
This shampoo leaves my hair soft and very silky. I love it so much! When ever you move your hair around a fantastic smell comes along. My hair is grey so I do not wash it every day in order to make the color last . The shampoo still leaves my hair soft for about two days with no washing
Angel K.
Fall Branch, TN
This conditioner is one of the best on the market. It smells great and tames my split ends and flyaways. My hair is oily at the roots and dry on the ends. This conditioner targets both those needs. I wash and condition my hair every two days. This conditioner does not get greasy and weigh my hair down. Try it, you'll love it!
Izha E.
He usado los productos de pantene siempre y me encanta el brillo natural, lo manejable y lo rico que huele mi cabello. He tratado otros productos para tratar mi cabello y ningun otro me funciona como Pantene. Me encanta!!
Chelsey M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this shampoo! I have thin hair and as you can imagine, I have no volume in my hair whatsoever! I've tried so many shampoos and this one has been my favorite. It doesn't weigh my hair down, so i can even go a couple days without my hair going super oily.
Alex L.
Burbank, CA
I use this conditioner and shampoo set about twice a week to give my limp thin hair beautiful texture and natural volume. It's extremely affordable so I recommend it to anyone looking for a change in their normal routine
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
I really like this conditioner after I used it for a week I already noticed that the conditioner had made my hair extremely soft and smooth. I didn't even have to use that much for it to work. I would recommend this
Marysa P.
Kingston , MA
Works amazing and I was satisfied with how it came out my hair was soft and silky and showed a big difference. I have a dry scalp and it is was a little helpful in my case for my hair. I would buy this product more often and it is a good product for little money!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone else get lucky and find this for 25 cents at big lots like me? 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️