Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Silicone Free Shampoo uploaded by Sangita R.Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Silicone Free Shampoo uploaded by Tatiana V.Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Silicone Free Shampoo uploaded by Deya W.

BY PANTENE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Go big or go home with Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo. This silicone-free shampoo is ideal for fine hair because it gently cleanses strands, leaving no heavy buildup as it adds volume and control (when used as a system with Sheer Volume Conditioner and Volume Root Lifting Spray Gel). This antioxidant-infused shampoo also reduces protein loss, so your hair stays strong against damage. And the Sheer Volume Collection (shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo) is gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair. Pair with the Sheer Volume conditioner and for an extra boost of volume, use the styling products from the Sheer Volume Collection.

• Would like a trial size as was told this was the best for me1 Answers
  • How is this on color treated hair?? 2 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good product to oil hair I thought this was goo...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Tatiana V.
Mount Morris, NY
Absolutely love this product. Worked great for my hair and made my hair look lush and voluminous. I say it’s best for a dry scalp and it smells really good. Last for quite a long time, and I would definitely but this again.
Sophie K.
I adore the smell of this shampoo. The weight of it is good too; not too light and not too heavy. I feel that it gave me good volume, but I did notice that pairing it with the Sheer Volume conditioner was too much for my poor hair. I practically had a lion's mane! Never thought I'd have too much volume. Paired with several other Pantene conditioners it gives just the right amount of volume.
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
I needed some volume added to my hair regiment since I always straighten my hair it becomes a little flat. I bought the trial size to give it a run and with only one use it have me a little more body and bounce. Definitely buying the family size next time.
Anaiz M.
Anaheim, CA
I've been using Pantene for the past year and it provides me lot of volume in my hair. I buy this product at target sense a lot of times they have great discounts. Plus on Sunday's newspaper there are manufacturer coupons. I recommend this to anyone that is looking for volume in their hair.
Amy R.
This shampoo is ok. It didn't really make my hair more full of volume. It did smell pretty good though. I received it in a beauty subscription box. Not sure I'd ever actually buy it.
Erica T.
Nice for what it is, a drugstore shampoo, but leaves something to be desired on the "volume" end of things. I like Pantene, I really do, but this particular shampoo needs stronger surfactants, of some kind.
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
I don't know that this works as well as say Pureology volumizing shampoo, but it does serve to lighten the strands enough for some lift! It has a very strong scent though much like other Pantene products
Trish S.
I have thick Auburn hair and live in the humidity of East Texas. This product was very effective and long lasting. It made hair feel smooth and slky. It cleaned my hair with a deep clean feel. I do recommend to others. I will also repurchase. I was very satisfied!
Sara S.
Stow, OH
I love this shampoo and it is the only one I will use on my hair. It leaves my hair feeling sleek and smooth after I straighten it and doesn't leave it feeling greasy. It lathers well and rinses out well too. I love this shampoo and am very satisfied with it!
Melanie T.
Rensselaer, ny
I love this shampoo, it leaves my hair feeling clean and is so effective at providing me with lots of volume! I naturally have very straight hair with no volume and this lifts my hair at the roots and lasts! I love this, it's a staple in my shower!
Madison K.
Spring Hill, TN
How is this on color treated hair??
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
What does silicon free mean?
Suzanne B.
CHORLEY
Would like a trial size as was told this was the best for me
Adriana S.
I'm looking for a good product to oil hair I thought this was good but it wasn't , there are Any option for me ? Thanks