BY PANTENE

• "This is a good product for the hair." in 1 review
  • "Works great for all types of hair great value, I have very long hair and it had no buildup and always makes my hair smelling great" in 1 review
  • "Horrible shampoo and conditioner makes hair dryer than normal and very brittle definitely not for girls with long thick naturally curly dry hair " in 1 review
  • "I have very long hair and this product doesn't dry out my hair or make it to oily and the price is allitle high but it is worth the cost and you don't need to use that much of it for it to be effective" in 1 review
  • "it smells great and makes your hair so shiny!" in 1 review
Stephanie L.
Columbia Hts, MN
I like that it keeps my hair clean and doesn't seem to weigh down my very fine strands, but I found myself switching to a more moisturizing conditioner or using a deep conditioner more often while I was using this.
Tanya L.
anaheim
My whole family uses this shampoo and conditioner. We all have thin hair and need all the help we can get. This definitely helps volumize the hair and leaves it feeling soft. I highly recommend to anyone looking for thicker feeling hair.
Geralynn E.
Albuquerque
Gives my curls lots of volume. Love the price and the scent is wonderful. It is great for dry or oily scalp since there is no residue. It is great for flat hair. It is a the only shampoo and conditioner I buy.
Ileana B.
Elkhart, IN
I've used this shampoo in the past. I have thick corse curly hair. The first weeks hair smelled great, liked healthy and noticed improvement in overall look. However after a few weeks product started to cause my hair to look oily and dirty. I talked to my hairstylist and she told me to stay away from this product as all it does is cause build up and damage my hair.
Haley R.
Phoenix, AZ
Um... I can't say that I notice ANY difference in the volume of my hair... I think each "treatment " is just a different scent. I've used a lot of Pantene but I can't say that I ever had a noticeable difference in the way my hair was. I can't say that I buy this product often. It's usually my last resort
Annette L.
South Gate, CA
I have used this shampoo for some time now, and I love it. My hair feels soft and very healthy. The health of my hair is very important to me, and I love this brand of shampoo. My hair was flat and sad looking before I used this shampoo. After using it for some time now, my hair looks much better now.
Suzanne S.
Newark, DE
Very light and gentle. Suitable for everyday use. Doesn't leave any residue on your hair and leaves a fresh light scent. It also gave my hand r a healthy shine and helped keep it hydrated. I love it and use it with a leave in conditioner every single day.
Franci G.
Loved! It made my hair feel so bouncy, shiny and clean.I use this every other day and my hair still feels clean in between shampoos. I usually buy brand name hair care but this is just as good.
Jayni W.
Rochester , NY
I love this stuff! It smells delicious and you only need about the size of a quarter depending on the thickness of your hair- truly does the trick! My goal was to get more volume without using heavy gels and sprays, this allowed for me to style my hair in a much more flattering way! For the price, would highly recommend.
Leijai H.
I love this shampoo I used to use tresemae but Influenster sent me a free sample of this Pantene shampoo and conditioner and i fell in love with it since they sent me this I have used it
Ashley C.
Rutledge, TN
Where is this available at?