Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo And Conditioner Dual Pack, 24.6 Oz uploaded by Jess C.Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo And Conditioner Dual Pack, 24.6 Oz uploaded by Marsha P.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo: Go big or go home with Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo. This silicone-free volumizing shampoo is ideal for fine hair because it gently cleanses strands, leaving no heavy buildup as it adds volume and control. This antioxidant-infused shampoo also protects hair from protein loss, so your hair stays strong against damage. And the Sheer Volume Collection (shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo) is gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair, too. For an extra boost of volume, pair with a conditioner and styling products from the Sheer Volume Collection.Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Conditioner: Go big or go home with Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Conditioner. This weightless volumizing conditioner helps to amplify your style while gently nourishing strands. It makes hair manageable with no heavy buildup so that you can achieve the style you want. Its antioxidant formula helps prevent protein loss and strengthens hair against damage, while its lightweight conditioners help you create an amplified look inspired by collagen. To create volume that lasts for 24 hours, use a system with the Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo and Root Lifting Spray Gel.

• My mom swears by this shampoo & conditioner! I want to try it...2 Answers
Sana S.
Omg this shampoo and conditioner smell AMAZING!!! I’ve been using this for a year now and every single time I use it if I go out the same day everyone always compliments how good my hair smells! It also keeps my hair looking very volumized but not puffy if that makes sense and super smooth. I usually get this from Walmart because I always find the duo pack that comes with both the shampoo and conditioner and it is def worth the price bc you save like $1 instead of getting them both separately. I always recommend this shampoo and conditioner to everyone who asks about my hair!
Sandra H.
Redfield, AR
Was somewhat disappointed in the final outcome on this product. I have very fine limp hair so I am always looking for anything and trying everything to add body and volume. While this did achieve a bit, it was not as much as I would have liked.
Megan N.
Vista
Love their shampoo and conditioner. Always leaves my hair nice and soft. I have shorter hair so it gets oily quicker. I wash my hair everyday and it still grows fast and looks healthy
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
I found this great Pantene deal when shopping this week. I paid $5.00 for this set and so far it works as it claims. It does not leave a residue, it adds body and leaves my hair soft and manageable. The box says it is antioxidant rich and leaves hair 2x stronger. I have not used long enough to notice if that is true but it is working so good I believe it will. I am going to go back where I found this great deal and see if I can stock up, it really was a great deal. I do recommend this product
Lizzy K.
Portsmouth, VA
This is good for my hair my hair is dry damaged and thin sorta and does last long and does work well but on the other hand my hair is in between thin and think I would recommend and I'm satisfied!!!!!!!
Jill F.
Syracuse, NY
I'm someone who unfortunately has been "cursed" with flat, lifeless hair. So I'm consistently looking for shampoo and conditioner that will transform my hair. I found it, with (Flat to Volume) Pantene Pro-V's Sheer Volume Shampoo and Conditioner Dual Pack. My absolute favorite of the entire Pantene Pro-V line of products!!!
Shreya K.
State College, PA
I have been using the Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo for quite awhile and it works pretty well for me. I picked mine up at Walmart but I'm pretty sure you can find this at any drugstore. I don't think it's pricey and I think it's value for money. Overall, I am satisfied with this product and would recommend it.
Jess C.
Bronx, NY
Love this because not only can you wash your hair when its super oily with the shampoo alone but if it just needs a wash over all you can also add some condition for a more comfortable hair combing process cause it'll help detangle it all and when it air dries your hair looks so awesome.
Lesly R.
I buy this pack every month, I'm a curly hair girl so this is literally my best friend, I use nothing else on my hair than Pantene, smells amazing for about three days after I've washed my hair, the conditioner can be used as a leave in product to tame your hair and give you flawless curls with the right amount of volume, and best of all stops frizz and makes my hair shine, has also helped make my hair healthy again
Nikki Y.
indianapolis, IN
Pantene is my all time go to shampoo and conditioner product. I have tried many other brands but nothing works with my fair as good as Pantene. I would love to have more products through for people with wavy, frizzy hair. That would be awesome.
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
My mom swears by this shampoo & conditioner! I want to try it, but I have color treated hair. Sometimes a shampoo that is not specifically for color treated hair will still say "safe for color treated hair", however this one does not. Does anyone know if this shampoo & conditioner are in fact safe for color treated hair?