Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo And Conditioner Dual Pack, 24.6 Oz uploaded by Marsha P.Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo And Conditioner Dual Pack, 24.6 Oz uploaded by Jess C.

BY PANTENE

Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo: Go big or go home with Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo. This silicone-free volumizing shampoo is ideal for fine hair because it gently cleanses strands, leaving no heavy buildup as it adds volume and control. This antioxidant-infused shampoo also protects hair from protein loss, so your hair stays strong against damage. And the Sheer Volume Collection (shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo) is gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair, too. For an extra boost of volume, pair with a conditioner and styling products from the Sheer Volume Collection.Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Conditioner: Go big or go home with Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Conditioner. This weightless volumizing conditioner helps to amplify your style while gently nourishing strands. It makes hair manageable with no heavy buildup so that you can achieve the style you want. Its antioxidant formula helps prevent protein loss and strengthens hair against damage, while its lightweight conditioners help you create an amplified look inspired by collagen. To create volume that lasts for 24 hours, use a system with the Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo and Root Lifting Spray Gel.

• My mom swears by this shampoo & conditioner! I want to try it, ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Marsha P.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
I found this great Pantene deal when shopping this week. I paid $5.00 for this set and so far it works as it claims. It does not leave a residue, it adds body and leaves my hair soft and manageable. The box says it is antioxidant rich and leaves hair 2x stronger. I have not used long enough to notice if that is true but it is working so good I believe it will. I am going to go back where I found this great deal and see if I can stock up, it really was a great deal. I do recommend this product
Jill F.
Jill F.
Syracuse, NY
I'm someone who unfortunately has been "cursed" with flat, lifeless hair. So I'm consistently looking for shampoo and conditioner that will transform my hair. I found it, with (Flat to Volume) Pantene Pro-V's Sheer Volume Shampoo and Conditioner Dual Pack. My absolute favorite of the entire Pantene Pro-V line of products!!!
Shreya K.
Shreya K.
State College, PA
I have been using the Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo for quite awhile and it works pretty well for me. I picked mine up at Walmart but I'm pretty sure you can find this at any drugstore. I don't think it's pricey and I think it's value for money. Overall, I am satisfied with this product and would recommend it.
Jess C.
Jess C.
Bronx, NY
Love this because not only can you wash your hair when its super oily with the shampoo alone but if it just needs a wash over all you can also add some condition for a more comfortable hair combing process cause it'll help detangle it all and when it air dries your hair looks so awesome.
Nikki Y.
Nikki Y.
indianapolis, IN
Pantene is my all time go to shampoo and conditioner product. I have tried many other brands but nothing works with my fair as good as Pantene. I would love to have more products through for people with wavy, frizzy hair. That would be awesome.
Yisbel R.
Yisbel R.
Doral, FL
I must admit that I am charmed with this shampoo and my experience with has been very gratifying. My hair fills with life and sheen, one sees voluminous and hydrated, and the truth feels even mas silk. I am charmed with it and I recommend it.
Khaliun U.
Khaliun U.
I love pantene products. Its good to use daily. Conditioner is very nice makes my hair super soft. I do use other shampoos and conditioners so i cant say its my only choice. It smells nice. Price is ok.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
I enjoy Pantene shampoos and conditioners because they are inexpensive but give a high quality wash and shine like salon products. Also, they tend to smell great!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Dyersburg, TN
Pantene never disappoints always keeps me satisfied. I have extremely thin hair and it definitely gives me volume. Love this product its a staple in my home.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Ann Arbor, MI
My favorite products yet. Leaves hair feeling smooth and silky all day. My hair is very flat and thin and this gives it a good lift.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
My mom swears by this shampoo & conditioner! I want to try it, but I have color treated hair. Sometimes a shampoo that is not specifically for color treated hair will still say "safe for color treated hair", however this one does not. Does anyone know if this shampoo & conditioner are in fact safe for color treated hair?