BY PANTENE

Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo turns up the volume on fine hair by creating thick, full body. Inspired by the plumping effect of collagen, it gently washes to pump up your look. It also features antioxidants to help reduce protein loss, so your hair stays strong against damage. For 24 hour fullness, use with Sheer Volume Conditioner and Volume Root Lifter Spray Gel. Silicone-free.

• Good for oily hair.. If not what would you recommend1 Answers
  • I have a thin hair.. So which Shampoo should I use to get volume? 2 Answers
  • Does this really do the trick to giving hair added volume? My hai...2 Answers
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this Shampoo! I'm a big fan of Pantene anyway, but this Shampoo is simply amazing. To begin with, the scent is invigorating! My husband smells my hair constantly after I use this Shampoo. Plus, the scent stays with my hair even after I style it. I constantly have people asking me what I use on my hair to make it smell like that. They seem shocked when I tell them it's a shampoo! My hair is naturally very thin, which tends to make it lay flat, with pretty much no volume at all. It also can get a bit greasy at times since its so thin. The reason I love this Sheer Volume shampoo is because it helps to add volume to my normally flat hair. When I use Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo, and then style my hair, it results in much fuller & more flowing hair, compared to if I hadn't used the Sheer Volume Shampoo. I would definitely recommend this Pantene Sheer Volume Shampoo & Conditioner system to anyone who is looking to add volume & lift to their hair.
Shaira C.
This is overall my favorite shampoo to use. I'm very pleased with the results. I struggled with dandruff, oily scalp, and plain hair with split ends as a young teen. Now that I've changed up my beauty routine, I couldn't be happier with my change in shampoo. It rinses clean and feels amazing when you lather it on your scalp. It leaves my hair weightless, bouncy, with lots of volume, amazingly soft, I can run my fingers through it all day. This is as close to commercial perfect you can get!
Dena D.
Douglas, GA
This shampoo is perfect for my washing. I don't condition because it weighs my super fine, super thick, oily hair down, so I need a good shampoo to not strip the moisture from my hair and add volume. This shampoo also does not cause my red hair color to bleed and fade. The shampoo is also very inexpensive to fit everyone's budget and life!
Mae A.
Pantene is such a classic hair care brand. Recently they've been relevant again and I've began to use this shampoo again. It matters easily and smells pretty good. It's so extremely affordable and does the job. I use a different brands conditioner but this product does make my hair feel clean and soft.
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
When i first began to use this i really loved it! I love the fresh scent and how soft my hair felt afterwards. But after about a month and a half of using this product, i started getting dandruff and dry scalp blisters started to form! I don't know, maybe this shampoo just isn't right for me!
Rachel H.
I love this, I trust Pantene with the whole idea of keeping my hair healthy. This shampoo give great volume if you wash your hair every second day, but with volumazing shampoos I notice they are more drying however, this shampoo doesn't leave my hair feeling like straw. A definite buy!
Emily K.
Meridian, ID
I love this product! Not only does it get the dirt and grease out of my hair, it makes it smell good too! I get compliments almost everyday that my hair smells so good! I always give credit to Pantene! And you can buy it at your local drugstore :) Definitely recommend!
Autumn M.
Titusville, Pennsylvania
I have been on the hunt for a amazing shampoo and I have probably tried over 10 shampoos this year but I found this its amazing, makes my hair soft, it's affordable, it's nice because I can just run to Walmart and pick it up. definitely recommend and would repurchase
Erin O.
I like this shampoo. I purchased it at Target. The larger bottle with the pump is very helpful. I use this shampoo every time I wash my hair and I also have the accompanying conditioner. The shampoo leaves my hair feeling very clean and soft. I would recommend it.
ashleigh o.
Thornton, IL
This is the best shampoo I've ever used. I have very fine thin hair this product gives it some bounce and volume with any residue. You can buy this product anywhere shampoo is sold. The price is good for what your getting. I would recommend this to so many people.
Jessica P.
Dana Point, CA
Does this make anyone else have a dry scalp?
divya b.
Chennai
I have a thin hair.. So which Shampoo should I use to get volume?
Majriela M.
Green Bay, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really do the trick to giving hair added volume? My hair has a tendency to be flat so I'm looking for something to give it some added volume!
nathalie o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really a good Shampoo Compared to L'Oréal ?
Jessica M.