Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo 12.6 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle with Free 1 oz. Hairspray uploaded by Natalia Á.

BY PANTENE

Go big or go home with Pantene Pro-V Sheer Volume Shampoo. This silicone-free volumizing shampoo is ideal for fine hair because it gently cleanses strands, leaving no heavy buildup as it adds volume and control. This antioxidant-infused shampoo also protects hair from protein loss, so your hair stays strong against damage. And the Sheer Volume Collection (shampoo and conditioner system vs. non-conditioning shampoo) is gentle enough for permed or color-treated hair, too. For an extra boost of volume, pair with a conditioner and styling products from the Sheer Volume Collection. see more...

• Will this product make your hair feel greasy?2 Answers
  • how well does this product work on natural hair ?3 Answers
  • Does this shampoo keep your hair from being frizzy?1 Answers
Diana B.
Saint Louis, MO
I really enjoy this product. The price is reasonable, and the results are great. There aren't many super unique features about this shampoo, but it works for me and is affordable. My scalp is relatively regular in regards to oil, and with this shampoo I can go about 2 days before I need to switch to a ponytail hairstyle. I will purchase again.
Rebecca R.
Brookhaven, MS
I love the way Pantene makes my hair so soft. It smells so good and helps my dry and damaged hair. I feel like it is healthy for my hair and restore my damaged hair. I have people tell me all the time my hair smells good. I am very satisfied with the product and results it gives me.
Amanda N.
Thornville, OH
This product is great for my hair. It is reasonably priced and lathers well. There are 7 women in my house, we all use this. It is good on all hair types. It cleans and rinses easily. I would recommend this product to others and will be buying it again.
katie w.
Ironwood, MI
This is hands down mt favorite shampoo to buy. I have a hard time using moisturizing shampoo because my hair doesn't react well. This one helps moisturize and is very light so it helps with volume by not weighing the haor down.
Alison F.
Very nice. The smell is fresh and not too strong. It keeps hair volumized without causing the hair to feel weighed down. The lather is nice, pretty standard. It's nice that it comes with a free hairspray. The hairspray is okay. I would buy the shampoo again.
Halee Y.
I will swear by this shampoo! It definitely give volume to limp and lifeless hair! It doesn't leave any ew residue on your hair neither, I would definitely suggest this product to friends or anyone!
Amber D.
You can't go wrong with pantene shampoo. I love all their scents. A little of the product really goes a long way. I loves all the suds it makes, it really makes you hair feel clean.
Angelica M.
I love pantene pro v shampoo. Ive been using this particular shampoo for quite some time now . I love the way it smells it doesn't leave my hair tangled up after shampooing. Its a nice refreshing feeling when applying and when your washing out. Very great product.
Emily S.
I personally love Pantene for my hair. I have super oily, super flat and crazy hair. I tried so many other products and brands for my hair to ensure that it's not oily but has volume. Or it has volume but my hair doesn't turn into a grease ball.
Julie Y.
Cambridge, MA
Great for my fine, thin hair, but I find that it makes my hair break more quickly than other shampoos/conditioners.  I would buy again because it makes my hair look good and it gives me some extra bump, but first I want to explore other brands/volumnizers.
Ashley O.
Jackson, MS
how well does this product work on natural hair ?
Pei Chi Y.
Will this product make your hair feel greasy?
Ruby M.
Mcallen, TX
Does this shampoo keep your hair from being frizzy?